MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Graphics Showroom (http://www.mmaforum.com/graphics-showroom/)
-   -   The Don: Bruce Lee avatar for you. (http://www.mmaforum.com/graphics-showroom/896-don-bruce-lee-avatar-you.html)

Rush 07-08-2006 05:57 PM

The Don: Bruce Lee avatar for you.
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 42

Here you are. Best one I could make.

The Don 07-08-2006 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rush
Attachment 42

Here you are. Best one I could make.

ok Thats sweet.. Hey Babe (Miranda for those that don't know) when you see this can you save it to our puter so I can load it up when I get home ... :D


umm and how do I add this into my signature/... do I need to upload this to the net first????

Rush 07-08-2006 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don
ok Thats sweet.. Hey Babe (Miranda for those that don't know) when you see this can you save it to our puter so I can load it up when I get home ... :D


umm and how do I add this into my signature/... do I need to upload this to the net first????

Oh, shizz. I think for signature you can only upload pictures from a particular website. Dangit, I forgot about that. Sucks dude. It's like that for every other forum I go to. I don't think the admin can fix that feature.

The Don 07-08-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rush
Oh, shizz. I think for signature you can only upload pictures from a particular website. Dangit, I forgot about that. Sucks dude. It's like that for every other forum I go to. I don't think the admin can fix that feature.

I'll get it taken care of no biggie but thanks I do like the looks of it...

Witchy Woman 07-09-2006 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don
I'll get it taken care of no biggie but thanks I do like the looks of it...

Surprise... look at your signature now babe. I love you.
You're welcome. :cheeky4:

moldy 07-09-2006 08:32 PM

how do you put pics in your sig?

The Don 07-10-2006 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moldy
how do you put pics in your sig?

umm I think you need to upload them to the web somewhere then put the link in your sig.. As Witchy Woman... ;) She knows heck she did mine for me.

Witchy Woman 07-10-2006 04:00 PM

How to....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by moldy
how do you put pics in your sig?

post the pic if you can and I'll add it to my own website and give you the address for the pic. then when editing your sig click the pic icon and type the web address in the command box, click enter. save it and wham, pic sig. tada.
show me the pic.;)

moldy 07-11-2006 12:14 AM

how do i post it.

moldy 07-11-2006 12:19 AM

like this
 
2 Attachment(s)
I don't know if this is what you meant but.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2