The Ten Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Moves Every Police Officer Should Know
these probably have helped them tremendously even knowing only 10 moves!
So here's the twist, if you could only know 10 moves for a street encounter what would they be, they can be grappling or striking oriented.
for me it would be basic and frequent positions that you get stuck in.
1. Doublelegtakedown (good to know how to take it to the ground)
2. GnP (knowing how to throw elbows from on top)
3. Mount position
4. Knowing how to kimura the top man from guard position
6. Leglock ,easy to finish them off with after the double
7. Counter to the Headlock
8. Knowing how to keep opponent in the closed guard
9. Countering the shirt grab, with a wrist lock
10. Knowing how to close the distance and get to the clinch
From here the encounter could be finished like this easily:
Tackle them with a double and easily finish them with a leglock or mount them, throw some elbows, let them roll over and proceed to choke them out with a RnC.
So what are your ten moves in a street encounter?