What's good? - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Introductions & Greets Take the time and introduce yourself to other members of MMAForum.Com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 3
     
What's good?

The name is Klunderbunker. I actually couldn't come up with a decent name so I just randomly came up with that. Yeah, don't judge me. Anyways, I'm new to this MMA sport, hoping to learn a few things and hopefully move towards getting into fighting MMA in the next couple of months. That's all I have to be honest. I'm active on forums and hope to contribute to this one which looks pretty solid all-around so props to that.
Klunderbunker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 12:39 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
The name is Klunderbunker. I actually couldn't come up with a decent name so I just randomly came up with that. Yeah, don't judge me. Anyways, I'm new to this MMA sport, hoping to learn a few things and hopefully move towards getting into fighting MMA in the next couple of months. That's all I have to be honest. I'm active on forums and hope to contribute to this one which looks pretty solid all-around so props to that.
New to this MMA sport as a fan or just new to training? Either way seems like a big jump to start fighting in a couple months. Good luck.
OU is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 3
     
new to training. I've been a fan since 07.

boomer sooner.
Klunderbunker is offline  
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 12:59 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
new to training. I've been a fan since 07.

boomer sooner.
Well good luck with your training and I hope you have a successful debut. Have you trained any other disciplines in the past?

Sooner fan?
OU is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 01:15 PM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,644
                     
Welcome!

Rauno is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 12:36 AM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 3
     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Well good luck with your training and I hope you have a successful debut. Have you trained any other disciplines in the past?

Sooner fan?
Wrestling, Kickboxing, trying to adapt to other methods.

Crimson and Cream all Day sir.
Klunderbunker is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 10:18 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,912
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your training!


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 10:27 AM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Wrestling, Kickboxing, trying to adapt to other methods.

Crimson and Cream all Day sir.
Should be a good base to transition into MMA. Hope it works out for you. Good luck.

BOOMER SOONER
OU is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome