MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Introductions & Greets (http://www.mmaforum.com/introductions-greets/)
-   -   Hello Everyone (http://www.mmaforum.com/introductions-greets/11137-hello-everyone.html)

EastPhilly 03-30-2007 09:53 PM

Hello Everyone
 
Hi. I am new here so I thought it best to intro myself. You can call me E.P. I train in Siam Muay Thai, Rickson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, and Joe Diamond MMA. I am from Philadelphia, PA. I've been training about 8 months now and entered in 2 grapplers quest tournaments. I lost 1 and tied in the other(lost by points but I don't see that as really losing as the guy couldn't do any submissions but just held me until time ended. I think I could have won.)

I used to be a part of the MMAShout.com forum until it ended and I believe some of the people might be here now. I saw Foon here. Seems like the same personality at least.

herton17 03-31-2007 12:23 AM

Welcome to the forum.

UFCFAN33 03-31-2007 01:05 AM

Great to have you hear man! Have fun and feel free to ask questions.

T.B. 03-31-2007 01:25 AM

Welcome.

Enjoy your stay.

BJJ Boy 03-31-2007 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EastPhilly
Hi. I am new here so I thought it best to intro myself. You can call me E.P. I train in Siam Muay Thai, Rickson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, and Joe Diamond MMA. I am from Philadelphia, PA. I've been training about 8 months now and entered in 2 grapplers quest tournaments. I lost 1 and tied in the other(lost by points but I don't see that as really losing as the guy couldn't do any submissions but just held me until time ended. I think I could have won.)

I used to be a part of the MMAShout.com forum until it ended and I believe some of the people might be here now. I saw Foon here. Seems like the same personality at least.



Hey, i hope you like this forum, its awesome.

I hate foon.

Oh and, remember. Youre post count isnt Genital size.

Foon 06-26-2007 12:45 PM

Haha, you may hate me because I was messing around with you alitte? God, you still need to grow the **** up.

Alright brother? I remember you man, from the legendary MMAShout, we need some members from there.

BJJ Boy 06-26-2007 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foon
Haha, you may hate me because I was messing around with you alitte? God, you still need to grow the **** up.

Alright brother? I remember you man, from the legendary MMAShout, we need some members from there.


Hey man, that was a long time ago.. i dont feel that way any more :D

Slick Ric 06-26-2007 03:45 PM

Hi & Welcome to this great forum

Foon 06-26-2007 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJJ Boy
Hey man, that was a long time ago.. i dont feel that way any more :D

Good one man, my little mat monkey is growing up :thumbsup: If I say something that sounds alittle disrespectful, i'm just having a laugh, I don't mean anything by it.

B-Real 06-26-2007 09:06 PM

Hey, welcome dawg. Foon is my homie. I love his shit talk, usually.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2