MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Introductions & Greets (http://www.mmaforum.com/introductions-greets/)
-   -   Hello (http://www.mmaforum.com/introductions-greets/121594-hello.html)

Spite 03-10-2013 04:08 PM

Hello
 
Hey,

I'm not exactly a new member, I've been lurking these boards for about 4 years, just don't usually say much. But i thought it was time to introduce myself.

Real name is Steve and I'm from that part of England where the best MMA fighters come from, Sunderland (you know it).

Been a casual fan of the sport since the beginning... I can actually remember watching the UFC 1 on video when it was first released, I was a teenager at the time so I guess that probably makes me quite old... not as old as oldfan though.

As much as like to train MMA I'm not really fan of being punched in the face, done a bit of boxing so I know what it feels like! Also done some Judo when I was kid, despite not practicing Judo for about 15 years I actually hip throw one of mates a while back... goes to show, you never really forget!

Anways.. Heres to another 4 years of lurking :D

MMA-Sportsman 03-10-2013 06:09 PM

Sorry, I can't welcome you...Because you're way more senior than me here... :D
Anyway. Nice to hear from you.

Killz 03-12-2013 07:11 AM

Hey all, Welcome to the forum!!

K R Y 03-12-2013 07:21 AM

No more lurking! Get posting! :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

No_Mercy 03-12-2013 07:52 AM

This kat is cool as hell! Fellow 90's EDM scenester. Get posting man! Four years...actually I signed up in 06' then forgot about my account til 09ish. Better late than ever.

Throwback joke of the day!

Raver: I'd like to buy a vowel.
Cliff: 'E' or 'A'?
Raver: 'A'. I'd like to solve the puzzle. "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide".
Raver 2: Tell him what he's won.
Cliff: [handing Raver a hit of acid] An all-expense-paid trip to your cerebral cortex. Thanks for playing.

Dr Gonzo 03-12-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No_Mercy (Post 1894922)
This kat is cool as hell! Fellow 90's EDM scenester. Get posting man! Four years...actually I signed up in 06' then forgot about my account til 09ish. Better late than ever.

Throwback joke of the day!

Raver: I'd like to buy a vowel.
Cliff: 'E' or 'A'?
Raver: 'A'. I'd like to solve the puzzle. "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide".
Raver 2: Tell him what he's won.
Cliff: [handing Raver a hit of acid] An all-expense-paid trip to your cerebral cortex. Thanks for playing.

Hell yeah son! You ever seen Human Traffic? The movie tells the story of a night out perfectly.

Also, even though we have already spoken, welcome to the forum Spite! We need some more cheesey quavers on here!

Spite 03-12-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyson Fury (Post 1895170)
Hell yeah son! You ever seen Human Traffic? The movie tells the story of a night out perfectly.

Also, even though we have already spoken, welcome to the forum Spite! We need some more cheesey quavers on here!

Haha first thing I said to No Mercy - you seen Human Traffic?

OU 03-12-2013 10:45 AM

Don't be afraid to drop those extra "u"s when you start posting more. Those things seem to run wild in your part of the globe.

Spite 03-12-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OU (Post 1895306)
Don't be afraid to drop those extra "u"s when you start posting more. Those things seem to run wild in your part of the globe.

HUMUHUMUNUKUNUKUAPUAAS - A small Hawaiian triggerfish 9 U's.

Hows that :thumb01:

Throw back jokes...


Amy Winehouse bumps into Jeremy Clarkson at a rave.
She says to him, "What do you do?"
He replies, "Top Gear".
She says "******* brilliant I'll have two grams"

Hammerlock2.0 03-12-2013 11:14 AM

Welcome, I guess. :laugh:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2