New Girl - Page 5 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Introductions & Greets Take the time and introduce yourself to other members of MMAForum.Com

Reply

Old 06-29-2007, 02:12 AM   #41 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 44
Inggo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Love
5 bucks its a dude that was banned.
OK I would bet for any amount you want cause I'm really a girl.
Inggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-29-2007, 02:20 AM   #42 (permalink)
-I came|I saw|I failed-
 
plazzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The plazzVan
Posts: 9,734
Blog Entries: 3
plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
yo if thats true, thats one HOT dude.
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:06 AM   #43 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 731
Boxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A Hug
Quote:
yo if thats true, thats one HOT dude.
Yeah I have to say if I want to get the IP's off the posts and threads of ( her? ) I bet it would show up as a US IP address. It might be a chick, because ( she? ) does say LIKE alot AS EVERY CHICK IN WORLD SAYS LIKE THIS LIKE THAT LIKE SHUT THE **** UP!!! Sorry for the anger about the word like. If I had vpoints on this I would say a guy. Watch it if I ran the IP it is IMPALED 666. I don't have that drive to download a IP founder.
__________________
Brock Lesnar will be the #1 ranked fighter, and will be best fighter ever.

Favorite fighters:

HW = Lesnar
LHW = Arona / RAMPAGE
MW = Filho
WW = Koscheck
LW = Ruediger

Last edited by Boxing>MMA : 06-29-2007 at 03:10 AM.
Boxing>MMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:15 AM   #44 (permalink)
This is SPARTA!
 
Kameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,493
Blog Entries: 4
Kameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing>MMA
Yeah I have to say if I want to get the IP's off the posts and threads of ( her? ) I bet it would show up as a US IP address. It might be a chick, because ( she? ) does say LIKE alot AS EVERY CHICK IN WORLD SAYS LIKE THIS LIKE THAT LIKE SHUT THE **** UP!!! Sorry for the anger about the word like. If I had vpoints on this I would say a guy. Watch it if I ran the IP it is IMPALED 666. I don't have that drive to download a IP founder.
It's not Impaled666
__________________

Kameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:17 AM   #45 (permalink)
-I came|I saw|I failed-
 
plazzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The plazzVan
Posts: 9,734
Blog Entries: 3
plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
what happened to Imp? whys he banned. is it permanant?
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:37 AM   #46 (permalink)
Super Heavyweight
 
Judoka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,379
Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameleon
It's not Impaled666
Who then?
__________________

Judoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:43 AM   #47 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 44
Inggo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing>MMA
Yeah I have to say if I want to get the IP's off the posts and threads of ( her? ) I bet it would show up as a US IP address. It might be a chick, because ( she? ) does say LIKE alot AS EVERY CHICK IN WORLD SAYS LIKE THIS LIKE THAT LIKE SHUT THE **** UP!!! Sorry for the anger about the word like. If I had vpoints on this I would say a guy. Watch it if I ran the IP it is IMPALED 666. I don't have that drive to download a IP founder.
LOL why is it so hard to believe? Go ahead and check it!!
Come on you can see my English isn't that good.

Here's something in Dutch: He sukkel je moet je tering kop eens houden. Ik ben echt een meisje.
Inggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:45 AM   #48 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
MMA_Central's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 248
MMA_Central has a little shameless behaviour in the pastMMA_Central has a little shameless behaviour in the past
This is the funniest greeting ever. I sort of doubt it's a girl for some reason, but if I'm wrong, welcome Inggo and ignore any rude comments anyone may make because your a "girl".
__________________
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
-Confucius

Latest in MMA news, reviews, videos and columns:
http://mmacentral64.blogspot.com/
MMA_Central is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:46 AM   #49 (permalink)
Super Heavyweight
 
Judoka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,379
Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed
This is the funniest greeting ever. I sort of doubt it's a girl for some reason, but if I'm wrong, welcome Inggo and ignore any rude comments anyone may make because your a "girl".
I agree.

Inggo - If you say who you are then great but we have people who make different accounts to cause trouble.
__________________

Judoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:49 AM   #50 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
MMA_Central's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 248
MMA_Central has a little shameless behaviour in the pastMMA_Central has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judokas
I agree.

Inggo - If you say who you are then great but we have people who make different accounts to cause trouble.
Yeah exactly, take no offense if people don't beleive you.
__________________
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
-Confucius

Latest in MMA news, reviews, videos and columns:
http://mmacentral64.blogspot.com/
MMA_Central is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios