MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Introductions & Greets (http://www.mmaforum.com/introductions-greets/)
-   -   Whats up Guys Nimmy is here (http://www.mmaforum.com/introductions-greets/21128-whats-up-guys-nimmy-here.html)

Nimmy 08-15-2007 04:30 PM

Whats up Guys Nimmy is here
 
Alright guys

Was a serious poster over at fightforum.com (4th alltime poster) until today, were i was banned for standing up against the injustices in the forum. Basically the place was full of 2 faced guys and mods who didnt care if you broke the rules as long as you liked what they liked. One guy called a fighter a fight fixer and a steroid abuser for no reason with no proof.

If thats the kind of place this is then i wont be here long either.

Myself and a group of 18 members are members of team coco, most are leaving FF as myself and another member you guys got today were banned. However not to dwell on the past as this place looks 10Xbetter already and this is my first post.

Im 22 live in Scotland and train Ju Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing, i love MMA and have attended a couple of events this year already with a view to being at some more before the close of the year, other sports i am a fan of include football (soccer, mud wrestling and proffessional topless volleyball.

Hope to get to know you guys.

I heart LNP 08-15-2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimmy
Alright guys

Was a serious poster over at fightforum.com (4th alltime poster) until today, were i was banned for standing up against the injustices in the forum. Basically the place was full of 2 faced guys and mods who didnt care if you broke the rules as long as you liked what they liked. One guy called a fighter a fight fixer and a steroid abuser for no reason with no proof.

If thats the kind of place this is then i wont be here long either.

Myself and a group of 18 members are members of team coco, most are leaving FF as myself and another member you guys got today were banned. However not to dwell on the past as this place looks 10Xbetter already and this is my first post.

Im 22 live in Scotland and train Ju Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing, i love MMA and have attended a couple of events this year already with a view to being at some more before the close of the year, other sports i am a fan of include football (soccer, mud wrestling and proffessional topless volleyball.

Hope to get to know you guys.

I also was just banned from fight forum for the same reason. I was a mod there but when I realised that half of the staff was corrupt and I called them out on it they banned me.

This forum looks awesome and I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Nimmy 08-15-2007 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I heart LNP
I also was just banned from fight forum for the same reason. I was a mod there but when I realised that half of the staff was corrupt and I called them out on it they banned me.

This forum looks awesome and I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Same name i see man good stuff

name goes here 08-15-2007 06:29 PM

Same here (though I'm a much smaller fish). What had once been a great forum become filled with trolls. When I complained I got booted. I wish they had been as quick to boot some other members.

But really I'm not some trouble maker with a chip on my shoulder, don't worry.:)

See a smiley face, only good guys use smileys:)

My avatar is Igor Vovchanchyn getting his gloves off, not some fat guy, or me taking a dump.

I mourn my post / point count though I must admit.

KnockinUout 08-15-2007 07:10 PM

Professional topless vollyball. Sounds like a good time there. Welcome. You have not a thing to worry about here. Its a great place with interesting people.

Nimmy 08-16-2007 04:39 AM

good stuff guys, feel like a little fish in a big pond now, need to start all over again. il get the noob statement out the way

"i think kimbo slice would kill Fedor in like 3 seconds"

Anyone else here from Scotland?

Robb2140 08-16-2007 02:10 PM

Welcome!!!

This is a very good site.

The mods here are very fair and much more leniant than on other sights. It seems like thier main concern here is to give the members what they want and make this a fun place to discuss MMA and any other topic that people want to discuss. You will never get in trouble here for having an oppinion.

They are lenient but they do a good job at keeping the Trolls under control.

You guys will like it here:thumbsup:

Kameleon 08-16-2007 11:55 PM

Welcome to the forum guys, let me be the first mod to welcome you. I'm not 'corrupt' but I do like money. As for trolls, if you see them let a mod know and we will get rid of them. If you have any questions about the forum, there is a feedback section, make sure to post the correct topics in their respective section. :thumb02:

EC_Raider_07 08-19-2007 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimmy
Alright guys

Was a serious poster over at fightforum.com (4th alltime poster) until today, were i was banned for standing up against the injustices in the forum. Basically the place was full of 2 faced guys and mods who didnt care if you broke the rules as long as you liked what they liked. One guy called a fighter a fight fixer and a steroid abuser for no reason with no proof.

If thats the kind of place this is then i wont be here long either.

Myself and a group of 18 members are members of team coco, most are leaving FF as myself and another member you guys got today were banned. However not to dwell on the past as this place looks 10Xbetter already and this is my first post.

Im 22 live in Scotland and train Ju Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing, i love MMA and have attended a couple of events this year already with a view to being at some more before the close of the year, other sports i am a fan of include football (soccer, mud wrestling and proffessional topless volleyball.

Hope to get to know you guys.

Hey fellas. I used to post here a lot more, and can tell you it\'s NOT a lot better than FightForum. This is like little Sherdog.

Shogun_Is_Champ 08-19-2007 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EC_Raider_07
Hey fellas. I used to post here a lot more, and can tell you it\'s NOT a lot better than FightForum. This is like little Sherdog.

Who are you? Hey guys, welcome, this here is a good site. Welcome :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2