MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Introductions & Greets (http://www.mmaforum.com/introductions-greets/)
-   -   Hello All (http://www.mmaforum.com/introductions-greets/29649-hello-all.html)

Stokes 01-14-2008 11:16 AM

Hello All
 
I haven't been on in a long time, but I plan on posting again. After Forrest Griffin beat Shogun and Liddell lost to Keith Jardine, I almost gave up on posting because I didn't get the point. But I'm back now and I see a lot of things have changed, if anyone could help me out with some of the new features that would be great. Thanks. :thumb02:

kds13 01-14-2008 11:44 AM

Hey, we're glad to have you back. Any certain features you need help with bud?

Stokes 01-14-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kds13 (Post 437978)
Hey, we're glad to have you back. Any certain features you need help with bud?

Kinda, what's all this credits stuff? Did it take over for the points system?

kds13 01-14-2008 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stokes1690 (Post 438181)
Kinda, what's all this credits stuff? Did it take over for the points system?

Yeah, credits = points. Its all the same concept...you can bet on fights in the vBookie's, earn interest on them for leaving them in your savings account, and donate to other users if you want/need to.

Stokes 01-15-2008 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kds13 (Post 438329)
Yeah, credits = points. Its all the same concept...you can bet on fights in the vBookie's, earn interest on them for leaving them in your savings account, and donate to other users if you want/need to.

Alright man I appreciate it and I just wanted to let you know that this is probably the best MMA forum out there. People on here know they're sh*t. :thumbsup:

kds13 01-15-2008 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stokes1690 (Post 438849)
Alright man I appreciate it and I just wanted to let you know that this is probably the best MMA forum out there. People on here know they're sh*t. :thumbsup:

You bet your ass! :D

If you ever have anymore questions, feel free to ask me or any member of the Staff. We're always here to help bud. :thumbsup:

UFCFAN33 01-16-2008 02:10 PM

Great to have you back stokes1690! :thumb02:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2