Sengoku Raiden Championships 13 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Japanese MMA Discuss Japanese MMA in here, such as DREAM, Shooto, and World Victory Road and any other Japanese MMA federation.

Reply

Old 05-12-2010, 07:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
DrunkInsomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 208
DrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really nice
Sengoku Raiden Championships 13



Main Card – 6/20

Masanori Kanehara vs. Marlon Sandro
Maximo Blanco vs. Rodrigo Damm
Hiroshi Izumi vs. Chang Seob Lee
Sanae Kikuta vs. Yasubei Enomoto
Ryo Kawamura vs. Hidetada Irie
Shigeki Osawa vs. Katsuya Toida
Ikuo Usuda vs. Kang Kyung Ho

Fights are still coming in
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5oH9Oe0gA

“Younger people think NATO is a fabulous group of people, kind uncles with drums and shiny uniforms,”

Last edited by DrunkInsomniac : 05-21-2010 at 10:03 AM.
DrunkInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-12-2010, 08:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
DrunkInsomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 208
DrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really nice
Can't wait to see Izumi back in action. He gained a lot of haters because of him beating the fan favorite Shibata, some even said Izumi lost that fight, I thought he won.

Izumi is another one of these judo practitioners who isn't afraid to throw punches...this might be detrimental to him winning the fight, but it makes for an exciting back and forth fight.

His opponent is even better (Chang Seob Lee), the man throws punches with no worry of being knocked-out. Lee was featured on the Korean version of the Ultimate fighter, but don't turn your nose to him! Lee moves like a spry Igor Vovchanchyn, always head hunting. On top of that he is named after a DBZ character ( majin buu) so he has to live up to that.

This is the fight I'm looking forward to.

Sengoku 13: Majin buu vs. Tuna fisherman
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5oH9Oe0gA

“Younger people think NATO is a fabulous group of people, kind uncles with drums and shiny uniforms,”
DrunkInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
attention whore
 
Damone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Branson, Missouri
Posts: 14,445
Blog Entries: 1
Damone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like Tuna
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkInsomniac View Post
Can't wait to see Izumi back in action. He gained a lot of haters because of him beating the fan favorite Shibata, some even said Izumi lost that fight, I thought he won.

Izumi is another one of these judo practitioners who isn't afraid to throw punches...this might be detrimental to him winning the fight, but it makes for an exciting back and forth fight.

His opponent is even better (Chang Seob Lee), the man throws punches with no worry of being knocked-out. Lee was featured on the Korean version of the Ultimate fighter, but don't turn your nose to him! Lee moves like a spry Igor Vovchanchyn, always head hunting. On top of that he is named after a DBZ character ( majin buu) so he has to live up to that.

This is the fight I'm looking forward to.

Sengoku 13: Majin buu vs. Tuna fisherman
Excellent post. I have not seen Lee yet, though I have heard he has potential. Izumi is one scrappy judoka. The more scrappy judoka's, the better.

Kanehara vs Sandro is going to be a great fight. I think Marlon will end up winning a decision, as Masanori is durable. Still, Sandro is pretty much better in all departments.

I still dig that Kikuta fights. Dude has been in the game for a while, and is one of the best Japanese grapplers of all time. Very underrated fighter. Loved his rivalry with Yuki Kondo.

Blanco should cave Damm's head in. That should be fun. You know, I had high hopes for Damm, but then he just sort of fizzled out. He still has a nice recent win over Reynolds.

I don't want to give on Kawamura, but I give up on Kawamura.
__________________
Damone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
DrunkInsomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 208
DrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
Excellent post. I have not seen Lee yet, though I have heard he has potential. Izumi is one scrappy judoka. The more scrappy judoka's, the better.

Kanehara vs Sandro is going to be a great fight. I think Marlon will end up winning a decision, as Masanori is durable. Still, Sandro is pretty much better in all departments.

I still dig that Kikuta fights. Dude has been in the game for a while, and is one of the best Japanese grapplers of all time. Very underrated fighter. Loved his rivalry with Yuki Kondo.

Blanco should cave Damm's head in. That should be fun. You know, I had high hopes for Damm, but then he just sort of fizzled out. He still has a nice recent win over Reynolds.

I don't want to give on Kawamura, but I give up on Kawamura.
It's such a good event that isn't getting a lot of press. Hopefully as we inch closer to it the people will start talking about it.

I agree with all of your post ecstatically, except giving up on Kawamura.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5oH9Oe0gA

“Younger people think NATO is a fabulous group of people, kind uncles with drums and shiny uniforms,”
DrunkInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
DrunkInsomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 208
DrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really nice
Two more fights announced for SRC 13:

Shigeki Osawa vs. Katsuya Toida
Ikuo Usuda vs. Kang Kyung Ho

Good news.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5oH9Oe0gA

“Younger people think NATO is a fabulous group of people, kind uncles with drums and shiny uniforms,”
DrunkInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
DrunkInsomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 208
DrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really nice
Two more fights added:

SRC Welterweight GP Series 2010 Quarterfinals (3×5 mins):

KTaro Nakamura vs. Omar de la Cruz
Takuya Wada vs. Jae Sun Lee
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5oH9Oe0gA

“Younger people think NATO is a fabulous group of people, kind uncles with drums and shiny uniforms,”
DrunkInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
Heavykilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Is there anyway to watch Sengoku fights or download them online
Heavykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
DrunkInsomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 208
DrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavykilla View Post
Is there anyway to watch Sengoku fights or download them online
Youtube/Youku are great ways to watch the events. I would just go to the individual event wiki's and get the fights, put them into google, then see if they are on the internet.

Usually you can see them live on Hd-net baring their retardation.

Also, Torrenting is a huge friend.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5oH9Oe0gA

“Younger people think NATO is a fabulous group of people, kind uncles with drums and shiny uniforms,”
DrunkInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios