Reasonably good event. My main thoughts...
- Like others said, Sakaruba needs to retire, he can't beat anyone of note now, and its not good seeing him get KO'd or subbed every fight
- Kawajiri looks good at FW, he's gonna give a lot of guys a lot of problems (not that he didn't at LW though)
- Aoiki needs to stop fighting these average American fighters. After tonight, Aoiki-Kitaoka would be a decent fight.
- Cabral looks a decent prospect, 10 fights 10 subs. Be good to see him given a test, maybe even Zaromskis, would be a good striker v grappler fight
- Inoue's KO was good, shame Blanco isn't still at DREAM, that would make a great fight
- BW GP was good, Fernandes the obvius favourite, but i wouldn;t be suprised if Marques won another couple of ugly fights to take it
FORMER UFC CPL CHAMPION
Events Attended: UFC 120, CWFC 45, CWFC 52