MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   K-1 Grand Prix (http://www.mmaforum.com/k-1-grand-prix/)
-   -   Brock Lesnar Is A Humble Dude (http://www.mmaforum.com/k-1-grand-prix/12566-brock-lesnar-humble-dude.html)

carlitoss2000 04-19-2007 03:14 AM

Brock Lesnar Is A Humble Dude
 
I don't really know much about him other than the few videos I've seen on the web and a few of his interviews. And I have to say, the guy seems very well spoken, very respectful towards other fighters, very humble. I really didn't expect that from him since he was WWF OR WWE star and all they ever do there is talk trash and hype up all those fake fights.

I'm excited to see how well he will in his upcoming fight.

BJJ Boy 04-19-2007 07:21 AM

Oh, i thoughbt brock lesnar was an asshole. You know he has a **** tatoed on his chest?

But if hes a nice guy he shouldnt get made fun of.

jamlena 04-19-2007 11:25 AM

I actually met Brock in person in Rhode Island, he seemed to be a decent guy. He's one big dude that's for sure.

SnakePit 04-19-2007 04:42 PM

I wish people who forget his being in the WWE. He made great money, and we all would've too, if we had that chance. Lets not kid ourselves...!!!

Secondly, "Pro Wrestling" is just a soap opera on steroids... it's acting and not real.


The bottom line is we should discuss Brock's actual background:

Div 1 wrestling champ
6'2 264 all muscle
If you think you've seen heavy training, WATCH THIS VIDEO, YOU"LL THINK YOUR WORKOUT IS A BREEZE AFTER WATCHING THIS!!!

YouTube - Brock Lesnar's Trainning

He's been training in submissions and if someone teaches him how to leverage that weight into a punch(not even THAT... hard to do, quite frankly) and he builds some striking and combos and such, his striking could be incredible. He has Fedor likE POTENTIAL (not likely, but a chance)

He's also just a nice, humble, normal hard working dude. I'm rooting for him.

jasvll 04-19-2007 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakePit
Secondly, "Pro Wrestling" is just a soap opera on steroids... it's acting and not real.

It's also very physical, as the video you posted attests to, not to mention dangerous, as Lesnar nearly killed himself in a wrestling match (moonsault gone very, very wrong)

js9234 04-19-2007 06:12 PM

I can 't wait for him to get more MMA knowledge and start fighting. I'll definitely be rooting for that animal. He has superior Wrestling background and he will kick some butt. I heard he's gonna be training with Royce Gracie, Sean Sherk, Militech Camp. Not sure which one is true or if it is a combination of those. But training with any of them will make him a force to be reckoned with...

anton 04-19-2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasvll
It's also very physical, as the video you posted attests to, not to mention dangerous, as Lesnar nearly killed himself in a wrestling match (moonsault gone very, very wrong)

video? i love watching pro wrestling f*ck ups!

jasvll 04-19-2007 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anton
video? i love watching pro wrestling f*ck ups!

What he was trying to do:
YouTube - brock lesnar shooting star press

What he did:
YouTube - Brock Lesnar Shooting Star Press

I can't find a video that includes the reverse camera angle, which shows that he landed directly on his head.

It was a shooting star press, not a moonsault, as I said earlier. I'm getting old...

Negative1 04-19-2007 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakePit
I wish people who forget his being in the WWE. He made great money, and we all would've too, if we had that chance. Lets not kid ourselves...!!!

Secondly, "Pro Wrestling" is just a soap opera on steroids... it's acting and not real.


The bottom line is we should discuss Brock's actual background:

Div 1 wrestling champ
6'2 264 all muscle
If you think you've seen heavy training, WATCH THIS VIDEO, YOU"LL THINK YOUR WORKOUT IS A BREEZE AFTER WATCHING THIS!!!

YouTube - Brock Lesnar's Trainning

He's been training in submissions and if someone teaches him how to leverage that weight into a punch(not even THAT... hard to do, quite frankly) and he builds some striking and combos and such, his striking could be incredible. He has Fedor likE POTENTIAL (not likely, but a chance)

He's also just a nice, humble, normal hard working dude. I'm rooting for him.


I remember our kickboxing coach showing us the ice bath after a rough workout, thats tougher than it seems.

The sticks I later adopted from seeing that video I believe I was in gr 11 at the time when I first saw that.

Chrisl972 04-19-2007 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasvll
What he was trying to do:
YouTube - brock lesnar shooting star press

What he did:
YouTube - Brock Lesnar Shooting Star Press

I can't find a video that includes the reverse camera angle, which shows that he landed directly on his head.

It was a shooting star press, not a moonsault, as I said earlier. I'm getting old...

Nice Videos!!! You get repped for that.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2