Some Serious Questions For All You Christians.... - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 03-14-2007, 06:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnseenKing
I believe that jesus had far superior and dominate genes than all of mankind of his time... and he was definately the Alpha Male of his day. I suppose it is very much possible that Jesus could have been produced by some alien species.

I know that we are still monkeys and our species did split from a hybrid of an unknown ape and chimpanzee.

Im not sure that I dont need my pinky finger, but am pretty sure that once someone is able to create a time machine, it will only be possible to travel to the future and from the point that it is first created to the end of time will happen in a split second.
i'm sorry, i almost let this go... but are you serious???

also, we're not monkeys! why don't people understand that. we're related to apes, chimps and monkeys but we're not monkeys. hell, we're related to dogs too, and rats! this is a point that many people who do not really understand evolution always mess up on.

and what makes you think Jesus had "superior" genes? just because people listened to him? first off, i could say that Hitler would have had to have been just as genetically superior, as well as Stalin and Jim Jones... but besides that, then you say Jesus could have been the product of aliens???

there's so much to say that my mind can't even get a grasp on any of it!!!
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-14-2007, 06:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,647
Blog Entries: 3
WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
i'm sorry, i almost let this go... but are you serious???

also, we're not monkeys! why don't people understand that. we're related to apes, chimps and monkeys but we're not monkeys. hell, we're related to dogs too, and rats! this is a point that many people who do not really understand evolution always mess up on.

and what makes you think Jesus had "superior" genes? just because people listened to him? first off, i could say that Hitler would have had to have been just as genetically superior, as well as Stalin and Jim Jones... but besides that, then you say Jesus could have been the product of aliens???

there's so much to say that my mind can't even get a grasp on any of it!!!
I agree with him. Not about the monkies, but if Jesus was real, and the Bible is true, then I believe Jesus was a product of aliens also. But...I'm not so sure I believe the Bible to begin with so I don't fully agree with him.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:27 PM   #23 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
I agree with him. Not about the monkies, but if Jesus was real, and the Bible is true, then I believe Jesus was a product of aliens also. But...I'm not so sure I believe the Bible to begin with so I don't fully agree with him.
what leads you to say he was an alien? simply because he was charismatic? i mean, the bible is hardly a source of eye-whitness account, so you can't hold any merrit to what you read in there. there's no reason to assume he was anything more than a wandering preacher, if that. if you read up, you find that there were a lot of men who wandered around and preached a different form of judaism, jesus was just the only one delusional enough to proclaim his own divinity!

there's absolutely no reason to even concider that jesus was an alien.

i'm telling you LUV, read The God Delusion. it will answer all your questions, misgivings and not-sure-isms!
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:27 PM   #24 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
jrod3p2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 48
jrod3p2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
this is a deep thread

ok luv is this your theory or is there like a whole society of people that believe this.
__________________
fists of fury
jrod3p2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:40 PM   #25 (permalink)
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,647
Blog Entries: 3
WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod3p2
ok luv is this your theory or is there like a whole society of people that believe this.
Not my theory, my grandma's theory. I was just curious if anyone else has thought about it. And I also was wondering why Christians get so offended at the thought of it.


And PT, I'm not saying I believe the Bible, but if it were true, Jesus did more than just preach. He also did a lot of "miracles" which could be a reason to say he is a hybrid.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
Not my theory, my grandma's theory. I was just curious if anyone else has thought about it. And I also was wondering why Christians get so offended at the thought of it.


And PT, I'm not saying I believe the Bible, but if it were true, Jesus did more than just preach. He also did a lot of "miracles" which could be a reason to say he is a hybrid.
the problem is that there is no room for miracles in reality. Miracles don't happen; we just name things miracles which go against the "usual" order of things. just because we cannot understand something, we miracalize it. also, the bible is not filled with miracles, it is filled with offhand accounts, translatedt hundreds of times, of what some unidentifiable person claimed to be a miracle. there's no way to prove jesus didn't turn water into wine, other than the fact that it just can't be done! a miracle, like all aspects of religion, is self-validating. since it alreayd claims to go beyond reasona and logic, that opens the doors for anything and everything to be "possible"!

there's just no proof, even the slightest, that validates a single aspect of any religious belief! It's all "technically", "conceivable", possible, but even that is only a consolation resignation.
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:08 PM   #27 (permalink)
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,647
Blog Entries: 3
WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
the problem is that there is no room for miracles in reality. Miracles don't happen; we just name things miracles which go against the "usual" order of things. just because we cannot understand something, we miracalize it. also, the bible is not filled with miracles, it is filled with offhand accounts, translatedt hundreds of times, of what some unidentifiable person claimed to be a miracle. there's no way to prove jesus didn't turn water into wine, other than the fact that it just can't be done! a miracle, like all aspects of religion, is self-validating. since it alreayd claims to go beyond reasona and logic, that opens the doors for anything and everything to be "possible"!

there's just no proof, even the slightest, that validates a single aspect of any religious belief! It's all "technically", "conceivable", possible, but even that is only a consolation resignation.
I know, I agree with you. Im just saying IF the Bible were true. I'm pretty sure it's not, but the Christians believe it. So my questions are for the people who believe the Bible, wouldn't it make more sense that our creators were just a higher civilization on another planet? The Bible never says it's untrue...so why is it so hard to believe?
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:18 PM   #28 (permalink)
GO BEARS!
 
asskicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 3,763
asskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enough
I think this is all a good theory or idea. It would make perfect sense. There could be civilizations out there that have power so great we cant even comprehend it. Then again I think all religion should just be ideas rather than all out beliefs.
__________________
14-1 in Forum Bets
asskicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:44 AM   #29 (permalink)
-----------------
 
Unseen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 1,315
Unseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
i'm sorry, i almost let this go... but are you serious???

also, we're not monkeys! why don't people understand that. we're related to apes, chimps and monkeys but we're not monkeys. hell, we're related to dogs too, and rats! this is a point that many people who do not really understand evolution always mess up on.

and what makes you think Jesus had "superior" genes? just because people listened to him? first off, i could say that Hitler would have had to have been just as genetically superior, as well as Stalin and Jim Jones... but besides that, then you say Jesus could have been the product of aliens???

there's so much to say that my mind can't even get a grasp on any of it!!!
Hitler was a short fat mofo... only superiority he had was his amazing and manipulative rhetoric. Jesus was a very tall, dark, intelligent man who was very strong.

And yea.. were still monkeys, we still havent evolved fully. We are monkeys with language and and a bigger brain. We are cavemen to that which the future will produce.

Last edited by Unseen : 03-15-2007 at 01:46 AM.
Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:51 AM   #30 (permalink)
-----------------
 
Unseen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 1,315
Unseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the roughUnseen is a jewel in the rough


I wonder what genus will be produced next
Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios