latest great Marijuana propoganda - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
latest great Marijuana propoganda

so, another one of those animated commercials; the ones that look like scribbles basically. anyway, the "guy" is in his window smoking a joint and the text says; "i feel bad about smoking pot"... then he looks at his scribble-dog and says; "i'll feel better if you smoke with me!"


do i need to comment? really, do I?

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Flyweight
 
ColossalCanadian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada!
Posts: 374
                     
nope, you're title says it all. was it you that was talking aboot that the larger problem is with pill poppin and how nobody cares aboot that? I finally saw a commercial that talks aboot that shit
ColossalCanadian is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossalCanadian
nope, you're title says it all. was it you that was talking aboot that the larger problem is with pill poppin and how nobody cares aboot that? I finally saw a commercial that talks aboot that shit
that was LUV, he's really into that whole mess--not the drugs per se, but the whole thing about them.

i read in this weeks TIME, that within a few years they'll be prescription meds that contain Ketamine (special K) as well as MDMA (extacy) and Psylocibin (mushrooms).

now, i'm not really complaining about this, as they have been finding during tests that these various chemicals can really help people with PTSD and other mental problems. what i do find crazy is that these chemicals (in most cases, refined bases if not simply the exact thing) will be in prescription pills, but it will still be illegal to grow, cultivate, dry, possess and consume mushrooms that grow naturally as opposed to chemicalized coorporate pharmacutical pills! Just imagine the commercials for that...

"do you find that the voices in your head are telling you to murder your goldfish by forcing your small child down its throat? If so, you might want to ask your doctor about Pcylicebe. In clinical trials, Pcylicebe has been shown to reduce pychotic thoughts, as well as stave off the feeling that the hair on your back is plotting against your toenails. Side effects that have been known to occur while taking Pcylicebe are metling walls, colors that sound louder than usual, and the sensation that the very fabric of existance is spiraling wildly into your third chakra."

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino

Last edited by pt447; 03-13-2007 at 10:24 PM.
pt447 is offline  
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 03:02 AM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 13
 
I saw that commercial the other day. Almost as retarded as the leeches one.
Tap112 is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 07:36 AM
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,647
Blog Entries: 3
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
that was LUV, he's really into that whole mess--not the drugs per se, but the whole thing about them.

i read in this weeks TIME, that within a few years they'll be prescription meds that contain Ketamine (special K) as well as MDMA (extacy) and Psylocibin (mushrooms).

now, i'm not really complaining about this, as they have been finding during tests that these various chemicals can really help people with PTSD and other mental problems. what i do find crazy is that these chemicals (in most cases, refined bases if not simply the exact thing) will be in prescription pills, but it will still be illegal to grow, cultivate, dry, possess and consume mushrooms that grow naturally as opposed to chemicalized coorporate pharmacutical pills! Just imagine the commercials for that...

"do you find that the voices in your head are telling you to murder your goldfish by forcing your small child down its throat? If so, you might want to ask your doctor about Pcylicebe. In clinical trials, Pcylicebe has been shown to reduce pychotic thoughts, as well as stave off the feeling that the hair on your back is plotting against your toenails. Side effects that have been known to occur while taking Pcylicebe are metling walls, colors that sound louder than usual, and the sensation that the very fabric of existance is spiraling wildly into your third chakra."
LOL that bolded part made me crack up. Great post haha.

I have heard Psylocibin in small doses is actually very very good for your senses, especially your eyesight. I guess animals eat shrooms in the wild to be able to have almost superhunting power, and humans did too a long time ago.

I hate those radio commercials about pot that has a cell phone talking to the parent and saying all this stupid rhetoric and ebonics trying to sound "cool" and saying how they should talk to their kid about pot. I just hate it cuz it's so corny and the cell phone talks like a douche bag. It says "blah blah blah you should talk to your kid about smoking pot dude" and the dad says "O ok I'll do that now" and the phone says "No, wait, lil dude's takin a test right now, better catch him afta school, that's priiiime time" CORNY!!!!!!
WouldLuv2FightU is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tap112
I saw that commercial the other day. Almost as retarded as the leeches one.
i love the leaches commercial!!!

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
LOL that bolded part made me crack up. Great post haha.

I have heard Psylocibin in small doses is actually very very good for your senses, especially your eyesight. I guess animals eat shrooms in the wild to be able to have almost superhunting power, and humans did too a long time ago.

I hate those radio commercials about pot that has a cell phone talking to the parent and saying all this stupid rhetoric and ebonics trying to sound "cool" and saying how they should talk to their kid about pot. I just hate it cuz it's so corny and the cell phone talks like a douche bag. It says "blah blah blah you should talk to your kid about smoking pot dude" and the dad says "O ok I'll do that now" and the phone says "No, wait, lil dude's takin a test right now, better catch him afta school, that's priiiime time" CORNY!!!!!!

see, i've always thought that tripping on mushrooms is sort of like "enhancing" senses. i mean, your hearing morphs and starts to ring, colors start to swirl around but get sharper, and what stikes me most heavily is a hyper aware sense of who's around me and who's looking at me.

there's prolly some merrit to all that...

but i just like to think of bunnies eating mushrooms and going to kill deer!!!

also, whomever the first human was to eat one of those little , poop-smelling funguses was, that guy had the coolest trip ever!

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 09:37 AM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
never heard those commercials yet our local radio just has car dealer commercals and gay boring shit happening in my boring town.

sure the first human to eat a shroom had a great trip, once they got over the horrible ass taste of the shroom, since there were no reeses cups back then.

I find it ironic and totally stupid that while meth ravages the country, we're all supposed to "talk to your kids about pot" or whatever. OK would you rather have your kid take a toke or scratch themselves raw cuz they think they're crawling w/bugs due to meth use?!?!?!?!?
swpthleg is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 10:33 AM
-----------------
 
Unseen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 1,315
                     
I remember I used to get my dog high... and my friends dog would always come around when we were tokin in the park
Unseen is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 05:58 PM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg
never heard those commercials yet our local radio just has car dealer commercals and gay boring shit happening in my boring town.

sure the first human to eat a shroom had a great trip, once they got over the horrible ass taste of the shroom, since there were no reeses cups back then.

I find it ironic and totally stupid that while meth ravages the country, we're all supposed to "talk to your kids about pot" or whatever. OK would you rather have your kid take a toke or scratch themselves raw cuz they think they're crawling w/bugs due to meth use?!?!?!?!?
ah hypocracy and willful ignorance!!!

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome