The Marijuana Thread - Page 20 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 04-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #191 (permalink)
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,083
Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I'm not ready for that kind of break lol, but it has been harder to find recently.
Your usual man not about? I only got 2 dudes at the moment but they don't always have chronic. Really can't be bothered spending my money on it unless its some chronic.
__________________




I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #192 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,025
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Your usual man not about? I only got 2 dudes at the moment but they don't always have chronic. Really can't be bothered spending my money on it unless its some chronic.
He's been hit and miss and I haven't been able to meet up with him lately. I'm not out so it's OK but the timing seems to be off. No worries, I keep a backup supply
OU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #193 (permalink)
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,083
Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
He's been hit and miss and I haven't been able to meet up with him lately. I'm not out so it's OK but the timing seems to be off. No worries, I keep a backup supply
I should really do that. I'm afraid I'd wander in some sort of diabolical confusing daze, frightening both others and myself. With no end in sight. Merely floating through life, latching on to any ort of realism I can find until I find myself in an aphotic nirvana, shunned from the harsh realities of this cruel beastly world.

Sounds pretty f*cking cool actually.
__________________




I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:28 PM   #194 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,025
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
I should really do that. I'm afraid I'd wander in some sort of diabolical confusing daze, frightening both others and myself. With no end in sight. Merely floating through life, latching on to any ort of realism I can find until I find myself in an aphotic nirvana, shunned from the harsh realities of this cruel beastly world.

Sounds pretty f*cking cool actually.
I have a big ole bag of shake, not sure if you are aware of that term? But the shit that is just like dust and not budded up at all. That shit. That's the emergency backup but it's enough to keep the pipe full for atleast a week.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:30 PM   #195 (permalink)
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,083
Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I have a big ole bag of shake, not sure if you are aware of that term? But the shit that is just like dust and not budded up at all. That shit. That's the emergency backup but it's enough to keep the pipe full for atleast a week.
Nope not aware of that term. Is it just pre-grinded 'reggie'? See, I can remember some things.
__________________




I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #196 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,025
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Nope not aware of that term. Is it just pre-grinded 'reggie'? See, I can remember some things.
No it's not "reggie". It's like the bottom of the sack from a bunch of different sacks. It is like grinded down weed though, like very grinded down lol
Sucks trying to roll it up because it's too fine and doesn't smoke well and gets in your mouth and shit. But perfect for pipes.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:37 PM   #197 (permalink)
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,083
Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
No it's not "reggie". It's like the bottom of the sack from a bunch of different sacks. It is like grinded down weed though, like very grinded down lol
Sucks trying to roll it up because it's too fine and doesn't smoke well and gets in your mouth and shit. But perfect for pipes.
Ahhh I see. So it still does the job. Just hassle trying to smoke it anything but a pipe. I need to get me a pipe. Not one of those crappy little ones that end up stinking. I mean like a giant wooden one. With a great big bowl. That was how I first ever had a smoke. I was 16, and my friends had some Jack Herer, they piled aload into a big bowl at the end of this enormous pipe and I took it like a man, until that is i coughed my guts up for half an hour then 'whiteyed' out all over the place. Felt high for hours after that. Oh how I long for that feeling again.
__________________




I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:39 PM   #198 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,025
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Ahhh I see. So it still does the job. Just hassle trying to smoke it anything but a pipe. I need to get me a pipe. Not one of those crappy little ones that end up stinking. I mean like a giant wooden one. With a great big bowl. That was how I first ever had a smoke. I was 16, and my friends had some Jack Herer, they piled aload into a big bowl at the end of this enormous pipe and I took it like a man, until that is i coughed my guts up for half an hour then 'whiteyed' out all over the place. Felt high for hours after that. Oh how I long for that feeling again.
I got a little glass pipe that has orange and blue designs in it. It cleans pretty easy just by using hot water from the sink. I always heard boiling it works great but to me it's just easier to get the sink hot and run it through. Works great. However I rarely use it these days. But now that the weather is better I'll probably take outside a little more.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:26 PM   #199 (permalink)
SikWithIt
 
Bknmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 2,115
Bknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings System
I get shake for free from a deal that I going, I would get like purple trainwreck and he would always throw in some shake .
__________________
Favorite Fighters
HW: Daniel Cormier
LH: Gegard "The Dreamcatcher" Mousasi
LW: Ben "Smooth" Henderson
Bknmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:33 PM   #200 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,025
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
I get shake for free from a deal that I going, I would get like purple trainwreck and he would always throw in some shake .
I give my buddy shake for free all the time because his budget is tight and he's my boy.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios