Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion - Page 10 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 01-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #91 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 7,881
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
I will admit it is odd. It is not a massive stretch. The government in itself doesn't give a shit about these theories because they understand how ridiculous they are. They don't want to give it the time of day, because even the clearest video in the world will not stop the 9/11 deniers. They'll just claim there's irrefutable proof that the video was CG, green screen, or doctored. That is how these people think. The last 12 years has been crystal clear proof of that.

But okay, I'll bite. First prove the video exists. This was 2001. Camera's were not nearly as prevalent in 2001 as they are now. I was a sophomore in high school, and carried a pager at that time. Most security camera's were like the pentagons which captures frames at a time only upon movement in order to save on file space. The pentagon already released the video of the exact spot the plane hit. Of course that wasn't good enough though.
I never said anything about missiles. And you dont think they owe it to the American people to show them how their centre of defence was brutally attacked by lunatics?

You say "they dont give a shit about it". How can you say that?! Somebody flew a fecking plane into the pentagon and you dont consider it important to show people what happened? Since when is evidence not required anymore? Is that enough for you; their word for it?

To say video was not prevalent in 2001? Come on now brother. I know you are an intelligent guy. this is the PENTAGON we are talking about, not some arbitrary building. They've have thousands of cameras around that building for at least 30 years.

Im not asking you to agree with anything. But please, dont dismiss this as odd. Why are you so willing to follow the line with no proper evidence. The kind of evidence that would hold up in court. The kind of evidence you and I both know exists. Give me one good reason why they would not show the american people footage of one of the worst atrocities in their modern history? I really don't know the answer.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-17-2013, 12:19 PM   #92 (permalink)
Welterweight
 
Soakked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,442
Soakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post

Oh and Soakked stop mentioning the two party system as liberal and conservative, there is no such thing in America.


It's the GOP and the Dems, aka the Ultra Conservative Fascist Party and the Slightly less Conservative, slightly less Fascist Party.
Those labels mean nothing to me, nor do I entertain their circus and bread "political ideology". If you read my post carefully you'll see that I pretty much said the same thing.

And Dtwizzy I really don't know what else to say to you, if that's what you believe then so be it. I've read and observed much differently throughout the years for me to have any doubts that "independent media" is an oxymoron.
__________________
"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #93 (permalink)
American Fighter
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 3,846
PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I never said anything about missiles. And you dont think they owe it to the American people to show them how their centre of defence was brutally attacked by lunatics?

You say "they dont give a shit about it". How can you say that?! Somebody flew a fecking plane into the pentagon and you dont consider it important to show people what happened? Since when is evidence not required anymore? Is that enough for you; their word for it?

To say video was not prevalent in 2001? Come on now brother. I know you are an intelligent guy. this is the PENTAGON we are talking about, not some arbitrary building. They've have thousands of cameras around that building for at least 30 years.

Im not asking you to agree with anything. But please, dont dismiss this as odd. Why are you so willing to follow the line with no proper evidence. The kind of evidence that would hold up in court. The kind of evidence you and I both know exists. Give me one good reason why they would not show the american people footage of one of the worst atrocities in their modern history? I really don't know the answer.
I realized I ranted a bit. How about this...

Lets say the pentagon is scared to release actual video of the plane hitting it. What does that mean?
__________________


Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:29 PM   #94 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 7,881
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
I realized I ranted a bit. How about this...

Lets say the pentagon is scared to release actual video of the plane hitting it. What does that mean?
That's possible. Why they would be scared though, I cant figure. If anything, they would have used the footage to help gain the momentum needed to gain support for the war. Look at the impact of the world trade centre footage. It was a difficult thing to stomach. The footage of that was almost totally responsible for getting the people to agree to war.

To be honest, Ive no idea why they wont show the footage. Ive heard the missile theory. Ive also heard the remote control plane theory. It all sounds like total horse shit and that includes the government policy of hiding the footage they obviously own.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #95 (permalink)
American Fighter
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 3,846
PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
That's possible. Why they would be scared though, I cant figure. If anything, they would have used the footage to help gain the momentum needed to gain support for the war. Look at the impact of the world trade centre footage. It was a difficult thing to stomach. The footage of that was almost totally responsible for getting the people to agree to war.
Don't forget, they pulled the footage of the planes going into the building off of the news within a day or two. Expert psychologists said it was too emotionally damaging for people to see.

Quote:
To be honest, Ive no idea why they wont show the footage. Ive heard the missile theory. Ive also heard the remote control plane theory. It all sounds like total horse shit and that includes the government policy of hiding the footage they obviously own.
I have a theory that a pentagon employee got drunk and streaked through the yard right before the plane hit. That's why they don't release the footage.
__________________


Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #96 (permalink)
Welterweight
 
Soakked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,442
Soakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By All
Ok 9/11 is definitely another discussion entirely. IMO it was without a doubt a false flag operation. By whom, and how many conspirators were involved (which alphabet agencies) I do not know, but the official story is total crap.

Rather than discuss the pentagon, you guys should talk about WTC building 7. Myself, personally I am tired of having that conversation because usually there is no discussion in it, only extremes on both sides debating their eyeballs out.
__________________
"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:28 PM   #97 (permalink)
Featherweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,000
DonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level now
Liddell, I was reading through your posts and your argument was quite convincing until I watched the medical examiners video that you were mentioning. I don't see anything wrong with that video in the slightest, apart from whatever cowboy did the little bit of rewinding and slowing down when the guy did a nervous laugh and then the really ignorant question about 'why are the perps being checked last' or whatever it was. Obviously because they are the least important of the people that died that day. Obviously!!! Jesus lol.

To take a video of a doctor who is thrust in front of national media after probably the most harrowing day of his life and twist it up because he had a nervous laugh for a split second is kind of shambolic. I wouldn't be lining up my arguments around rubbish like that.
Personally as I said before I believe the US government is capable of absolutely anything. Just watch Oliver Stones Untold History of America. But in a case like this with such an extreme level of grief even in the public domain, unless you have something conclusive it is pretty low to be claiming conspiracy on the back of videos like that of the medical guy
DonRifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #98 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 7,881
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
I have a theory that a pentagon employee got drunk and streaked through the yard right before the plane hit. That's why they don't release the footage.
The image of some upper echelon general having a meltdown, totally naked, right there on the pentagon lawn seconds before a commercial airliner crashes into it?...

... totally awesome.

( awesome in a fictional kind of way of course... not literally... to be clear )
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:01 AM   #99 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 13,619
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Everyone wants to be a part of uncovering a conspiracy, just because you make up obscure signs in your head doesn't mean the government is behind some cryptic self destruction of their own country.
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:40 AM   #100 (permalink)
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,796
El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
What is the explanation for the WTC building that collapsed without being touched? Internet is shit in Thailand so I can't bring up a vid but surely someone will know what I am talking about.
__________________






El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios