Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion - Page 17 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #161 of 213 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 10:12 PM
The Chosen One
 
Cookie Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada's East Coast
Posts: 1,487
Blog Entries: 5
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Well that clears that up, and no, I didn't know you are a police officer and I doubt that's common knowledge on the forum
I've only been here like 2 weeks and I knew he was a police officer, just saying.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

The poster formerly known as Cowgirl


Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #162 of 213 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 10:54 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
I've only been here like 2 weeks and I knew he was a police officer, just saying.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App
Nice one mate.
GrappleRetarded is offline  
post #163 of 213 (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 07:44 AM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,744
                     
You need to cut Pheel some slack. He is a police officer. I knew that. Knowing that, we need to be reasonable. Being a cop represents a faith in the system. A faith that none of us have proven to be right or wrong. I commend his stance. Just as I would commend any soldiers fighting, regardless of my views on the war.

Sure, I might *think* the system Pheel represents is corrupt. Convince myself hes wrong. But that would imply that im somehow any less brainwashed then he is... but you know what? I'm not.

I get *all* my info off the internet. Thats me sitting in my living room and reading shit some other person wrote. Beyond that, im speculating. That's the only *fact* about my beliefs. None of us have any real experience with the people at the top of the pyramid. Only what we read. We are as blind as the next person. We think we are *awake* but I'm not sure we are.

This is all part of the game gentlemen. Divide and rule. You are on one side or the other. Both are polar opposites and therefore will *never* agree. We will never unite. And ultimately we will never know the truth... not as long as we get our "truth" delivered via wires that are owned by huge telecommunications monsters. They are the enemy and yet we let them deliver our ammo? Its insane. We ALL need to wake up.
Soojooko is offline  
post #164 of 213 (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 09:49 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,747
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
You need to cut Pheel some slack. He is a police officer. I knew that. Knowing that, we need to be reasonable. Being a cop represents a faith in the system. A faith that none of us have proven to be right or wrong. I commend his stance. Just as I would commend any soldiers fighting, regardless of my views on the war.

Sure, I might *think* the system Pheel represents is corrupt. Convince myself hes wrong. But that would imply that im somehow any less brainwashed then he is... but you know what? I'm not.

I get *all* my info off the internet. Thats me sitting in my living room and reading shit some other person wrote. Beyond that, im speculating. That's the only *fact* about my beliefs. None of us have any real experience with the people at the top of the pyramid. Only what we read. We are as blind as the next person. We think we are *awake* but I'm not sure we are.

This is all part of the game gentlemen. Divide and rule. You are on one side or the other. Both are polar opposites and therefore will *never* agree. We will never unite. And ultimately we will never know the truth... not as long as we get our "truth" delivered via wires that are owned by huge telecommunications monsters. They are the enemy and yet we let them deliver our ammo? Its insane. We ALL need to wake up.
...or take a nap

oldfan is offline  
post #165 of 213 (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 09:54 AM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,744
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
...or take a nap
Also a good suggestion.
Soojooko is offline  
post #166 of 213 (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 03:06 PM
Welterweight
 
Soakked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,446
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
...or take a nap
About time you showed your old face around here again, miss ya buddy

"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline  
post #167 of 213 (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 03:22 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 4,291
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
You need to cut Pheel some slack. He is a police officer. I knew that. Knowing that, we need to be reasonable. Being a cop represents a faith in the system. A faith that none of us have proven to be right or wrong. I commend his stance. Just as I would commend any soldiers fighting, regardless of my views on the war.
Thank you sir

That being said, I wouldn't say I have faith in the system. I have faith in what I do. I have faith that my job is necessary and this has been proven throughout history. I put bad guys in jail and they deserve it. I've seen the system let murders, robbers, and thugs out in months... even after they were convicted. Other I've seen do no time at all when they were clearly guilty. With how overcrowding is in Ca, I am literally working in a criminal justice system with no justice. It can be extremely frustrating.

Quote:
Sure, I might *think* the system Pheel represents is corrupt. Convince myself hes wrong. But that would imply that im somehow any less brainwashed then he is... but you know what? I'm not.
I have zero faith in our federal government. I want to make that clear. I do have faith in my country. I, like anyone else, want to see those corrupt stripped of their power and tried. This goes for all levels of government... especially mine as we deal with people directly every day.

Quote:
I get *all* my info off the internet. Thats me sitting in my living room and reading shit some other person wrote. Beyond that, im speculating. That's the only *fact* about my beliefs. None of us have any real experience with the people at the top of the pyramid. Only what we read. We are as blind as the next person. We think we are *awake* but I'm not sure we are.

This is all part of the game gentlemen. Divide and rule. You are on one side or the other. Both are polar opposites and therefore will *never* agree. We will never unite. And ultimately we will never know the truth... not as long as we get our "truth" delivered via wires that are owned by huge telecommunications monsters. They are the enemy and yet we let them deliver our ammo? Its insane. We ALL need to wake up.
I really don't need to prove anything. 9/11, Auora, and Sandy Hook have already been proven. Conspiracy theorist are attempting to dis prove something (poorly) that is already fact.

The fact is, there were religious extremist who flew planes into buildings on 9/11. There was a single, mentally disturbed individual at Auora and Sandy Hook who committed a terrible act of violence. I don't trust our government one bit... but until the FACTS are proven otherwise, those events happened exactly the way they were portrayed. Pointing out small *inconsistencies* with spooky music doesn't change that.

RIP Jordan Corder. Watch over me from above brother.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline  
post #168 of 213 (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 03:29 PM
 
Budhisten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,226
                     
Glad to see thread is still running smoothly I love you guys




MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline  
post #169 of 213 (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Welterweight
 
Soakked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,446
                     
And Pheel luv u to bro

"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline  
post #170 of 213 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 03:39 AM
KO artist
 
Liddellianenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 5,343
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
You need to cut Pheel some slack. He is a police officer. I knew that. Knowing that, we need to be reasonable. Being a cop represents a faith in the system. A faith that none of us have proven to be right or wrong. I commend his stance. Just as I would commend any soldiers fighting, regardless of my views on the war.

Sure, I might *think* the system Pheel represents is corrupt. Convince myself hes wrong. But that would imply that im somehow any less brainwashed then he is... but you know what? I'm not.

I get *all* my info off the internet. Thats me sitting in my living room and reading shit some other person wrote. Beyond that, im speculating. That's the only *fact* about my beliefs. None of us have any real experience with the people at the top of the pyramid. Only what we read. We are as blind as the next person. We think we are *awake* but I'm not sure we are.

This is all part of the game gentlemen. Divide and rule. You are on one side or the other. Both are polar opposites and therefore will *never* agree. We will never unite. And ultimately we will never know the truth... not as long as we get our "truth" delivered via wires that are owned by huge telecommunications monsters. They are the enemy and yet we let them deliver our ammo? Its insane. We ALL need to wake up.
Of course, at the end of the day I don't dislike Pheel for his views any more than I dislike OldFan for being a rabid Sonnenite . In the bigger picture I like them both as posters and they seem like good peoples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Thank you sir

That being said, I wouldn't say I have faith in the system. I have faith in what I do. I have faith that my job is necessary and this has been proven throughout history. I put bad guys in jail and they deserve it. I've seen the system let murders, robbers, and thugs out in months... even after they were convicted. Other I've seen do no time at all when they were clearly guilty. With how overcrowding is in Ca, I am literally working in a criminal justice system with no justice. It can be extremely frustrating.
No one here disparaged police work, what you do is indeed essential for society. I have a buddy in the Iowa city police dept who gave me a saying that sums it up nicely .. "A lot of people hate cops, right until they need one". Without you guys, it can be a jungle out there.

If there are police officers that abuse their power, the same can be said for most other positions of power in today's world.

On the other hand I'm glad you believe in Community policing as well. Because it does seem like despite good intentions, many departments are getting more and more heavy handed towards the very people they're meant to protect nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
I have zero faith in our federal government. I want to make that clear. I do have faith in my country. I, like anyone else, want to see those corrupt stripped of their power and tried. This goes for all levels of government... especially mine as we deal with people directly every day.
You do seem to have a lot of faith in what they tell you though. Anyway, good luck in your daily battles with corruption and criminality, those matter and add up to a lot more than whatever grand schemes we discuss here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
I really don't need to prove anything. 9/11, Auora, and Sandy Hook have already been proven. Conspiracy theorist are attempting to dis prove something (poorly) that is already fact.

The fact is, there were religious extremist who flew planes into buildings on 9/11. There was a single, mentally disturbed individual at Auora and Sandy Hook who committed a terrible act of violence. I don't trust our government one bit... but until the FACTS are proven otherwise, those events happened exactly the way they were portrayed. Pointing out small *inconsistencies* with spooky music doesn't change that.
We'll just have to agree to disagree on those small inconsistencies like body-less deaths, laughing tragedies, and camera less military headquarters.
Liddellianenko is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome