Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion - Page 4 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 01-16-2013, 08:04 AM   #31 (permalink)
American Fighter
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 3,828
PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
It is definitely possible to be laughing about something so soon after a tragedy. Everyone reacts differently. Some people let emotion out through different means other than grief. Losing someone you love is an emotional roller coaster. You go from happy to sad in an instant.

This video is so full of BS I don't even know where to start. The maker of the video throws his own opinions in as if they are facts without telling you they are his opinions. For example, the guy who was laughing. The maker of the video says something to the extent of 'He doesn't know the camera's are recording yet.' How the freakin hell does the maker of the video know if this guy realizes the camera's are rolling or not? He doesn't. This type of thing goes on every couple seconds of the video.

My father passed when I was 19. I remember being at his funeral, in front of his open casket, talking and laughing with family and friends. Just because I smiled and laughed for brief moments does NOT mean I wasn't grieving.

These videos make me sick. As if the families aren't grieving enough, now they can't even try to move on past the issue without hearing conspiracy theorist obsessed with self righteousness make a bad situation worse than it is. Now insert conspiracy theorist posts about how they actually care because they are trying to find the truth. All they try to do is make themselves feel important by being privy to some knowledge others aren't. It's beyond sad they crave this type of attention every time innocent people die.
__________________


Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-16-2013, 08:39 AM   #32 (permalink)
KO artist
 
Liddellianenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 4,039
Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
It is definitely possible to be laughing about something so soon after a tragedy. Everyone reacts differently. Some people let emotion out through different means other than grief. Losing someone you love is an emotional roller coaster. You go from happy to sad in an instant.
Not in a tragedy. In a normal death or funeral yes there is a time you want to move on, but have you ever been around someone who has lost their child? They are INCONSOLABLE. For days. Even in regular funerals when people try to move on and laugh, they are still suppressing tears, their eyes are still wet and they can barely force it. THIS GUY NEVER EVEN HAD A GLISTENING IN HIS EYE.

I don't want to be insensitive, I prayed for these poor kids and their families (and I know to many people on here prayer is yet another delusion or joke, but to me it's means something) when I first heard of this. I don't want to believe this either, but just look with your eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
It This video is so full of BS I don't even know where to start. The maker of the video throws his own opinions in as if they are facts without telling you they are his opinions. For example, the guy who was laughing. The maker of the video says something to the extent of 'He doesn't know the camera's are recording yet.' How the freakin hell does the maker of the video know if this guy realizes the camera's are rolling or not? He doesn't. This type of thing goes on every couple seconds of the video.
He says it because it's IN THE CLIP. You can see the guy asking "Are we ready to start? K." and suddenly turn serious. You can read his lips/expressions and even hear it slightly. Watch again.

Quote:
My father passed when I was 19. I remember being at his funeral, in front of his open casket, talking and laughing with family and friends. Just because I smiled and laughed for brief moments does NOT mean I wasn't grieving.
I'm sorry about your father, I've lost close family as well and i can understand the need to move on or be normal. But losing a child is different IMHO.

Quote:
These videos make me sick. As if the families aren't grieving enough, now they can't even try to move on past the issue without hearing conspiracy theorist obsessed with self righteousness make a bad situation worse than it is. Now insert conspiracy theorist posts about how they actually care because they are trying to find the truth. All they try to do is make themselves feel important by being privy to some knowledge others aren't. It's beyond sad they crave this type of attention every time innocent people die.
Tell you what, since you claim different people react differently to such a horrible tragedy, at least give me ONE person that ACTUALLY CRIES. Just one with an actual tear. A parent, a witness, an examiner. ANYONE OUT OF THE DOZENS ON TV. Wouldn't you say that crying or being sad is a far more normal reaction than the "moments of happiness" you are talking about? Go ahead, give me one video, there are plenty of them on youtube.

And can you explain why these parents are launching charities for money a day after such a tragedy? What do they need money for?

Lastly, did you see that examiner? Cmon bro!
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:49 AM   #33 (permalink)
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,083
Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Really? Please tell me how you debunk parents LAUGHING and SMIRKING a day after their child died, asking if the camera's ready, then suddenly hyperventilating and prepping into a badly acted "sad" speech, still without managing a single tear:



Not a single one of these parents sheds a single tear.. ever. Just launch straight into gun control



Not even the president can manage one



And how about this amazing "Chief medical examiner"



Really, pray tell, just how did you debunk all of this? No video footage of the kids only pics, badly photoshopped family photos, ridiculous meth-head looking laughing emotionless actors posing as parents and medical personnel, pedophile looking witnesses that keep kids in their homes for 30 mins before calling 911, contradicting stories about the rifle being used, parents asking for "charity" money before the bodies of their children are even cold (heck some even before the actual event! But at least they deleted and re-created those pages) and launching into detailed gun control agendas that their "kids talked about"...

1984 has truly arrived.



Why is the motive sketchy? Disarm the people, then do whatever the hell you want with them ... overtax, make them serfs/slaves, poor, scared, stupid whatever. That's how every dictatorship or monarchy in history has ever worked, which is most of history. This has been happening slowly since 9/11, the bailouts and so on, the osama scare and "kill" without ever seeing the body or any footage because uh... that'd be disrespectful to the terrorist.. what else is new.

The economy has been crashed by wall street cokeheads playing roulette, then they all get bailouts and raises for it, coincidentally the entire federal administration is full of nothing but Goldman Sachs employees, the constitution and civil liberties are being slowly stripped away (Warrantless taps, arrests and indefinite detention of US citizens in Guantanamo etc.), the media is turned into paid propaganda and all owned by the same wall street guys hiding behind private companies and yet the motive is not clear? Read history.

I now feel bad for deriding Rousey. She knows the shit storm this will cause, the usual allegations of monstrous insensitivity and being a conspiracy theory nutjob. Yet she put it out publicly. That takes courage, just gained herself an unlikely fan.




How is it about THEM (the conspiracy theorists)? If anything, they receive nothing but ridicule and hate for their views, case in point your own post.

Why in the world would we want to make up all of this? Do you think we like the thought of being insensitive to parents who lost their kids? Do you think we like being laughed at? The last thing we want to do is hurt someone already hurt. Just LOOK AT the videos though! This was all on national TV! We didn't make it up.
Liddellianenko and Sooj are brave dudes and I commend them. The video shows facts. There are so many different reports contradicting the other. There are so many coincindences here that I don't even know where to begin. I rememeber when this happened, I posted that I was infuriated with Obamas response. His fake crying etc. Theres so much bullshit involved in this whole story. The video clearly shows that Police have lied. That the authorities have lied.

How did the gunman shoot a load of kids with a rifle that was in the trunk of his car?

Why are the 'parents' laughing and smiling?

Why were there simulations being carried out by FEMA the EXACT SAME ******* DAY as the shooting?

Why were there tribute pages for the victims of Sandy Hook posted on FB days before the shooting?

Why did that dude who is signed up to the actors Guild obviously LIE about those kids on his lawn?

Why do the authorities say there was only one gunman when there is video evidence and police reports saying something to the contary?

Where is the ******* video footage?

I'm not saying the whole thing was set up so and so or whatever. What I'm saying is that the official report is obviously bullshit. As was 7/7 and 9/11. I've been investigating and researching this for years now and its getting creepier and creepier. I don't know anything for definate other than that the authorities are constantly lying when it comes to these tragedies.

I just want to know why are they lying?
__________________




I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:57 AM   #34 (permalink)
Amateur
 
oordeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 181
oordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankings
just to put things in perspective, here are 2 links about the columbine high school shootings:

news footage


documentary


Just compare the movies at the scenes, outside the school, the 911 calls etc from Columbine to the Sandy Hook incident.
__________________
Favorite fighters:

1. Anthony Pettis
2. Gegard Mousasi
3. Demian Maia
4. Carlos Condit

Last edited by oordeel : 01-16-2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Embedded the videos
oordeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #35 (permalink)
KO artist
 
Liddellianenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 4,039
Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Liddellianenko and Sooj are brave dudes and I commend them. The video shows facts. There are so many different reports contradicting the other. There are so many coincindences here that I don't even know where to begin. I rememeber when this happened, I posted that I was infuriated with Obamas response. His fake crying etc. Theres so much bullshit involved in this whole story. The video clearly shows that Police have lied. That the authorities have lied.

How did the gunman shoot a load of kids with a rifle that was in the trunk of his car?

Why are the 'parents' laughing and smiling?

Why were there simulations being carried out by FEMA the EXACT SAME ******* DAY as the shooting?

Why were there tribute pages for the victims of Sandy Hook posted on FB days before the shooting?

Why did that dude who is signed up to the actors Guild obviously LIE about those kids on his lawn?

Why do the authorities say there was only one gunman when there is video evidence and police reports saying something to the contary?

Where is the ******* video footage?

I'm not saying the whole thing was set up so and so or whatever. What I'm saying is that the official report is obviously bullshit. As was 7/7 and 9/11. I've been investigating and researching this for years now and its getting creepier and creepier. I don't know anything for definate other than that the authorities are constantly lying when it comes to these tragedies.

I just want to know why are they lying?
They've been lying for a while now bro.

They lied about the bailouts, the economy, 9/11, osama, the "nukes" in Iraq etc. etc. Heck it even gets into food, health, family life ... it goes pretty deep if you believe it.

It's all about power. This particular lie is for taking away guns as warned by the guys who founded America and began this short and soon to end age of freedom.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Washington

The goal is the usual, domination, manipulation, empowering a few while impoverishing the rest... stuff that has happened throughout history, and it's coming knocking again. Governments getting too big, too powerful, too corrupt and too selfish.

I would suggest look up videos and articles on independent media about these things I mentioned and go from there. Be discerning though and check facts yourselves from links, history etc., there can be lies in independent media or the internet just as there can be truth. And above all stay calm and respectful instead of getting angry, arrogant or ranting about it, because that just pins you as a looney. If you have questions about these things, talk to people you love about them and show them the evidence ... they may think you're nuts at first, but a lot of times they'll come around when they see how blatant it can get.

The point is to keep alert and from being fooled by propaganda, because it probably won't stop here. And just live a better life.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:21 AM   #36 (permalink)
Amateur
 
oordeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 181
oordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankingsoordeel Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post

I would suggest look up videos and articles on independent media about these things I mentioned and go from there. Be discerning though and check facts yourselves from links, history etc., there can be lies in independent media or the internet just as there can be truth. And above all stay calm and respectful instead of getting angry, arrogant or ranting about it, because that just pins you as a looney. If you have doubts about some things, talk to people you love about them and show them the evidence ... they may think you're nuts at first, but a lot of times they'll come around when they see how blatant it can get.

The point is to keep alert and from being fooled by propaganda, because it probably won't stop here.
What are examples of independent media? I usually read papers from back home (Belgian, German, Dutch news sites) and even though they're not as media oriented as Fox news, they're not necessarily independent or agenda free either.
__________________
Favorite fighters:

1. Anthony Pettis
2. Gegard Mousasi
3. Demian Maia
4. Carlos Condit
oordeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:48 AM   #37 (permalink)
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,346
Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by oordeel View Post
What are examples of independent media? I usually read papers from back home (Belgian, German, Dutch news sites) and even though they're not as media oriented as Fox news, they're not necessarily independent or agenda free either.
I recommend Al Jazeera. I've been reading their website for about a year now and so far it seems neutral towards most things. There's an odd green article here or there but generally they're pretty middle-wing if you can say that. And they're independet from every government on this earth. Their headquarters is in Qatar you can argue they have an influence but so far it's the best I've found.

Last edited by Hammerlock2.0 : 01-16-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #38 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by trimco View Post
I'm pretty sure this video has been debunked entirely.
PLEASE READ

Sandy Hook was a blatantly staged event with endless inconsistencies and countless contradictions and now we have the classic false flag calling card - an 'active-shooter' drill was happening at a nearby school at the same time.

'Training drills' that mirrored the real events at the time they were happening or immediately before were the case with 9/11, the 7/7 London bombings, the Madrid train bombing, the Oslo bomb ... on and on it goes.

These 'drills' are used as a cover for rogue elements within the military, intelligence and law enforcement to carry out killings and terrorist attacks that are blamed on a target enemy to bring about fundamental change in society.

It is the technique that I dubbed long ago Problem-Reaction-Solution (PRS). Create the problem, get people to demand that 'something must be done' and then offer the solutions - which are changes in society that advance your agenda for mass human control.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Quote:
Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit perceived acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington"
Look at how the world has been fundamentally changed by 9/11 and the 'enemy' thus created of 'Islamic terrorists'. In the case of Sandy Hook and other staged killings like Columbine, Aurora and Wisconsin the enemy is gun-ownership because before tyrannies make their final play through armed suppression they must disarm the population - this is what the Nazis did before rounding up the Jews who had been banned from owning guns or ammunition.

So as a result of Sandy Hook we have this coordinated and hysterical campaign for gun laws - they kill children in schools to create the biggest possible emotional reaction. It is after all Problem-Reaction-Solution. The laws they are pressing for now will only be the start because their plan is to take all guns.

Monumentally ignorant and arrogant buffoons like Michael Moore and CNN's Piers Morgan are leading these calls while lacking the brain power, research and expansion of perception to see they are being played like a stringed instrument. Or at least I hope that ignorance is the reason in Moore's case. With Morgan it goes without saying.

I wish there were no guns in the world, but there are and we have to deal with the world as it is and not as we would like it to be. We have the crystal clear evidence in Australia of what happens when the population is disarmed while the criminals can always get guns whether legal or otherwise (they are criminals after all).

Crime including gun crime and 'home invasions' have absolutely soared since Australia imposed gun laws and their false flag mass shootings like Port Arthur were used to justify it.

The lessons of history are there to see - disarming the population is followed by enslaving the population. American law enforcement is now armed - and more so every day - like the military. Hi-tech weaponry, armoured vehicles and even tanks are being transferred by the Pentagon to the police who are now a military operation in all but name. Will they be giving up their 'guns' and their tanks? Yeah, right.



'Once again a government funded mock emergency drill was being conducted at a nearby local school at the very same time the supposed realtime shooting was taking place at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut – leaving all the fingerprints of a government staged false flag event to strip guns from the American people.
Many people involved in responding to the Newtown school shooting have been shown to be participants in active shooter drills either in the past or on the very day of the shooting. To top it all off, there are still many inconsistencies in the official story.

One of the noticeable problems with the official story is that alleged shooting suspect Adam Lanza’s car was identified as a black Honda Civic, Connecticut plate number 872 YEO which is registered to a one Christopher A Rodia (born August 1969), totally discrediting the official story.'



Last edited by GrappleRetarded : 01-16-2013 at 11:33 AM.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #39 (permalink)
Welterweight
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,194
Dtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level now
Here's a question to keep this thread more on the topic of UFC: What do you think Dana White's reaction to this will be? He's cut Miguel Torres for **** jokes, so what will/should he do about Rousey? **** jokes are just jokes, but they are offensive. In the same vein, this video is just a video that Rousey said was "interesting" but it's even more offensive than **** jokes IMO.
Dtwizzy2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #40 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 642
Freiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to behold
Wow I'm surprised there are so many gullible people on this forum.

Didn't even know this was a conspiracy theory until this post but glad someone else took the time to debunk it:

http://thatsnonsense.com/blog/sandy-...-not-debunked/

Was the original video interesting? I didn't watch it entirely, only about the 1st 5 minutes then skimmed trough the rest for another 5 minutes and no, it wasn't interesting. What is interesting to me are the responses/supporters.
Freiermuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios