A female suicide bomber? Ignorance at it's most brilliant... - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
A female suicide bomber? Ignorance at it's most brilliant...

U.S. forces battle gunmen in Baghdad, female bomber kills Iraqi recruits | The Huffington Post

So a Female suicide bomber killed some people. That in itself is a horrible tragedy; but a slightly smaller peril, at least to me, is that this women chose to kill herself for absolutely no reason. It's one thing if Muslim men want to blow themselves up for some promise of 72 virgins in paradise, but what does a women get who does the same? Does she get 72 virgins and a licence to become a lesbian? Does she get 72 male virgins--something I'm sure no women would be happy about? I would love to understand the rationale for a Muslim women suicide bomber who has absolutely no prospects of eternal reward. If this doesn't show clearly the stupidity of religion, I'm not sure what does. For someone to embark on something considered a sacred duty, only to receive no promised reward--as I'm sure there is no such reward for the lowly Muslim female--is a perfect example of how fanatical religion can manifest into some form of mental disease. How else could you explain away the hypocrisy, ignorance and waste of a Muslim female suicide bomber?

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Smoke of Dope
 
dopesmoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 515
 
what alot of people dont know is that alot of the al-kaida or however you spell that shit, was not formed until the united states spilled first blood, what you dont read or hear about on the news is how peoples families got killed and mutilated by bombs, I dont know about you but if I were sitting peacefully one minute then my family is in a ditch burnt to shit dying, id snap and kill every american/brit whomever is invading my country.

what if britain decided to invade america (hypothetical, not even plausible) because of bushes tyranny and killing innocent people and thousands of soldiers, so they decide to bomb, lets say, new york, most is leveled, your family is in a ditch, burnt and dead, and the PM of britain says "were here to save you from bush's wrath, so were gonna bring our politics to you" would you not kill every british soldier you can?
dopesmoker is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Bantamweight
 
sicc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 621
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopesmoker
what alot of people dont know is that alot of the al-kaida or however you spell that shit, was not formed until the united states spilled first blood, what you dont read or hear about on the news is how peoples families got killed and mutilated by bombs, I dont know about you but if I were sitting peacefully one minute then my family is in a ditch burnt to shit dying, id snap and kill every american/brit whomever is invading my country.

what if britain decided to invade america (hypothetical, not even plausible) because of bushes tyranny and killing innocent people and thousands of soldiers, so they decide to bomb, lets say, new york, most is leveled, your family is in a ditch, burnt and dead, and the PM of britain says "were here to save you from bush's wrath, so were gonna bring our politics to you" would you not kill every british soldier you can?

Well, aren't you just dripping with anti-American BS tonight. Nothing like "al-kaida" supporters and apologists before bed!
sicc is offline  
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 11:01 PM
Bantamweight
 
sicc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 621
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
U.S. forces battle gunmen in Baghdad, female bomber kills Iraqi recruits | The Huffington Post

So a Female suicide bomber killed some people. That in itself is a horrible tragedy; but a slightly smaller peril, at least to me, is that this women chose to kill herself for absolutely no reason. It's one thing if Muslim men want to blow themselves up for some promise of 72 virgins in paradise, but what does a women get who does the same? Does she get 72 virgins and a licence to become a lesbian? Does she get 72 male virgins--something I'm sure no women would be happy about? I would love to understand the rationale for a Muslim women suicide bomber who has absolutely no prospects of eternal reward. If this doesn't show clearly the stupidity of religion, I'm not sure what does. For someone to embark on something considered a sacred duty, only to receive no promised reward--as I'm sure there is no such reward for the lowly Muslim female--is a perfect example of how fanatical religion can manifest into some form of mental disease. How else could you explain away the hypocrisy, ignorance and waste of a Muslim female suicide bomber?

Maybe they get a man that has taken the virginity of 72 women?
Or maybe they just get a big kick in the ass for being an idiot...
sicc is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopesmoker
what alot of people dont know is that alot of the al-kaida or however you spell that shit, was not formed until the united states spilled first blood, what you dont read or hear about on the news is how peoples families got killed and mutilated by bombs, I dont know about you but if I were sitting peacefully one minute then my family is in a ditch burnt to shit dying, id snap and kill every american/brit whomever is invading my country.

what if britain decided to invade america (hypothetical, not even plausible) because of bushes tyranny and killing innocent people and thousands of soldiers, so they decide to bomb, lets say, new york, most is leveled, your family is in a ditch, burnt and dead, and the PM of britain says "were here to save you from bush's wrath, so were gonna bring our politics to you" would you not kill every british soldier you can?
first off, that had zero relevence to the topic. But since you brought it up, i agree that the war is bullshit, but your facts about al qaida just aren't correct. They've been around basically since they expelled the Soviets, at least in one form or another. They basically became the millitary arm of Islamic fundamentalism, which then merged into Islamic Extremism.

Revengre or not; justification or not, we shouldn't be there... end of story!

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 01:07 AM
Smoke of Dope
 
dopesmoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 515
 
no i meant alot of the 'recruits'

think that most of the suicide bombers are 'al qaida'?!
dopesmoker is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 08:00 AM
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,647
Blog Entries: 3
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicc
Well, aren't you just dripping with anti-American BS tonight. Nothing like "al-kaida" supporters and apologists before bed!
I like you. Welcome to the forum. I disagree with dopesmoker on this particular topic because he clearly has no clue what he's talking about but he is welcome to the forum too. Now me and PT have some people to argue with.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
Now me and PT have some people to argue with.
it's been a while...

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:34 PM
GO BEARS!
 
asskicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 3,763
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
it's been a while...
Wait...I want in on this. I think the 3 of us could take over this forum if we joined forces.

Not much to say on this topic though except the lady suicide bomber is an idiot, of course any suicide bomber who dies for his religion is an idiot but at least they think theyre gettin to bone a bunch of virgins. And dopesmokers statement about Al Quaida was incorrect but that already been addressed.

14-1 in Forum Bets

Last edited by asskicker; 04-11-2007 at 10:37 PM.
asskicker is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:40 PM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by asskicker
Wait...I want in on this. I think the 3 of us could take over this forum if we joined forces.

Not much to say on this topic though except the lady suicide bomber is an idiot, of course any suicide bomber who dies for his religion is an idiot but at least they think theyre gettin to bone a bunch of virgins. And dopesmokers statement about Al Quaida was incorrect but that already been addressed.
assLUV447 challenges any one, any topic, any time!

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome