F*ck one, Marry one, Kill one. GO! - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
F*ck one, Marry one, Kill one. GO!

Since the start of this was never split into it's own thread and I'm very bored and dragging ass at work today. I'll make this epic thread that will hopefully have a nice long life.

Lady Gaga, Snookie, Susan Boyle.
OU is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 03:19 PM
LL
Cruz Control
 
LL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ocean Front Property in Arizona.
Posts: 9,159
                     
**** Snookie, you know she can throw down, marry Gaga since she got dat cheddah coming in and kill Susan Boyle since I have no clue who she is.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

2013 VIP FFL Champion
THE DRAGON RIDES AGAIN - 12/20/14
Machida - Alves - Cruz - JDS - Weidman - Condit - Pettis - Edgar - Cowboy - Dodson - Okami
LL is offline  
post #3 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 03:21 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,501
                     
Zoe Saldana, Salma Hayek, Rosie O'Donnell.
M.C is offline  
post #4 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
**** Snookie, you know she can throw down, marry Gaga since she got dat cheddah coming in and kill Susan Boyle since I have no clue who she is.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
You don't know Susan Boyle? Even if you see her pic?
OU is offline  
post #5 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 03:34 PM
LL
Cruz Control
 
LL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ocean Front Property in Arizona.
Posts: 9,159
                     
Nope.

And it looks like my original choices were correct after seeing her.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

2013 VIP FFL Champion
THE DRAGON RIDES AGAIN - 12/20/14
Machida - Alves - Cruz - JDS - Weidman - Condit - Pettis - Edgar - Cowboy - Dodson - Okami
LL is offline  
post #6 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Nope.

And it looks like my original choices were correct after seeing her.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
She was a gigantic story both here and in the UK. Ugly bitch with an amazing voice that went on to "live the dream". Very nice lady, but ugly as hell. She is probably the least deserving to die. But also the least f*ckable. Not really rich enough to warrant marriage. So while I'd get the least amount of joy out of killing her, it's be tough. Lady Gaga is clearly the most deserving to die and would give me the most joy. But she is also the richest and she is pretty unbangable herself, that is also one ugly bitch.
So I guess I'd be forced to **** Snookie, marry Susan since she is wealthy enough to keep me happy and kill that stupid bitch Lady Gaga.
OU is offline  
post #7 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Asian MMA is dead
 
Stun Gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,817
                     
Fuk Snookie, marry Gaga, then kill susan.



Sig Credit - El Bresko
Stun Gun is offline  
post #8 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Zoe Saldana, Salma Hayek, Rosie O'Donnell.
That's cheating. You had your chance to kill Rosie the first round of this game. Salma and Sofia Vergara are goddesses.
OU is offline  
post #9 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Ultra-weight
 
Joabbuac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,360
                     
**** Lady Gaga, then kill her...then marry her. Did i do this right?
Joabbuac is offline  
post #10 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 08:26 PM
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!
 
No_Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 12,151
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
She was a gigantic story both here and in the UK. Ugly bitch with an amazing voice that went on to "live the dream". Very nice lady, but ugly as hell. She is probably the least deserving to die. But also the least f*ckable. Not really rich enough to warrant marriage. So while I'd get the least amount of joy out of killing her, it's be tough. Lady Gaga is clearly the most deserving to die and would give me the most joy. But she is also the richest and she is pretty unbangable herself, that is also one ugly bitch.
So I guess I'd be forced to **** Snookie, marry Susan since she is wealthy enough to keep me happy and kill that stupid bitch Lady Gaga.
This somehow reminds me of Side Show Bob and Selma. Why did I click on this thread...lolz! This is twisted.


Marcus Aurelius: Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?
Maximus: For the glory of the Empire, sire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome