MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   The Lounge (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/)
-   -   Have you ever had a relationship with an MMA fighter, male or female??? (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/123210-have-you-ever-had-relationship-mma-fighter-male-female.html)

Sharon 03-19-2013 11:50 AM

Have you ever had a relationship with an MMA fighter, male or female???
 
Just wondering guys. Have you ever had a relationship with an MMA fighter? I have, and it's definitely got huge pluses. It was often surreal dating one. I've not dated anyone famous or anything, but still, they way MMA translates into other things is pretty yummy.

Who here has dated an MMA fighter. Please share your relationship and experiences.

No_Mercy 03-19-2013 12:12 PM

Welcome back! I've known several ring girls, but never dated them...haha. Had a one night stand with a local one if that counts.

Anyways had the chance to meet Arianny, but I didn't want to be like hundreds of other kats waiting in line trying to get an autograph. That would have been lame.

Interesting topic though!

El Bresko 03-19-2013 12:19 PM

I haven't but I would.

Sharon 03-19-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No_Mercy (Post 1924322)
Welcome back! I've known several ring girls, but never dated them...haha. Had a one night stand with a local one if that counts.

Anyways had the chance to meet Arianny, but I didn't want to be like hundreds of other kats waiting in line trying to get an autograph. That would have been lame.

Interesting topic though!

That definitely counts, Mercy!! I've met some local ring girls I think there are some that can definitely work in the UFC or Strikeforce, it's just theres so many of them out there that it would be difficult to pick 3 or 4 for the organizations.

Good on you for not being a lame-o and getting Arianny's auto! That would have been so deadbeat!!

Life B Ez 03-19-2013 12:54 PM

My last long time girlfriend was a pro Thai fighter.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Mirage445 03-20-2013 12:51 AM

Sometimes I like to consider beating off a martial art, does that count?

M.C 03-20-2013 12:59 AM

I haven't, and welcome back - glad to see you posting.

CupCake 03-20-2013 05:29 AM

I'd never date a fighter, the emotional highs and lows that go with fight prep would be a nightmare to deal with.

Spite 03-20-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharon (Post 1924234)
Just wondering guys. Have you ever had a relationship with an MMA fighter? I have, and it's definitely got huge pluses. It was often surreal dating one. I've not dated anyone famous or anything, but still, they way MMA translates into other things is pretty yummy.

Who here has dated an MMA fighter. Please share your relationship and experiences.

Funny you mention this.

There is show on channel 5 in the UK called Fighter Wives.. I watched a bit of it the other day. It had Brad Pickett and Colin Fletchers other halves on it.

You can catch it here.

Fighters Wives

Quote:

This film takes a close look at what goes on between the cage-fighters and their wives and witnesses the extremes that these women will go to in order to make their relationships work.
Among those featured are Sarah, an educated, well-spoken young woman who risked her relationship with her family for her Cockney cage fighting boyfriend Brad, and Maria, wife of bad boy Colin, who has no idea what goes on behind the closed doors of her husbandís rigorous training schedule yet continues to support him.
Then there are wives who like to get involved, like Maeve. While her husband is in the ring, she is stitching up the wounds of the injured. Somehow she manages to cope with the worry of what is happening to her husband with the responsibility of caring for the health of the athletes.
Not sure if those from the outside the UK will be able to view it though.:dunno:

Killz 03-20-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spite (Post 1926642)
Funny you mention this.

There is show on channel 5 in the UK called Fighter Wives.. I watched a bit of it the other day. It had Brad Pickett and Colin Fletchers other halves on it.

You can catch it here.

Fighters Wives



Not sure if those from the outside the UK will be able to view it though.:dunno:

Ive got that on my Sky+. still not gotten round to watching it yet.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2