Rousey on Fallon Fox: "She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the - Page 10 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 04-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #91 (permalink)
The Chosen One
 
Cookie Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada's East Coast
Posts: 1,481
Blog Entries: 5
Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
No. Not that. Keep that away from this forum. It's vile. I see Hex has issued a warning for this, but anymore posts as forward, presumptuous and disrespectful as this will result in a ban from the forum. It is not on at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
This. No need for it. Could the post be deleted? Imagine if a new memeber joined and read this? What kind of opinion are they gonna have on this forum and the type of people that post on here. Beyond ignorant. Anything I've said is tongue in cheek, but this is just ridiculous. A blatent personal attack on a fellow member. If Cowgirl was of an ethnic minority would ptw get away with it?

My opinion on the matter is so confused right now I have no idea where I stand. Its definately changed. Cowgirl really has opened my eyes on a few of the facts. And I know I'm not the only one.
Thanks for the support guys

I'm glad to hear your eyes have been opened, so to speak. Remember, I'm not here to force anyone to believe anything, I just want to help people be able to make informed decisions
__________________
The poster formerly known as Cowgirl


Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-12-2013, 12:29 PM   #92 (permalink)
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,107
Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
Thanks for the support guys

I'm glad to hear your eyes have been opened, so to speak. Remember, I'm not here to force anyone to believe anything, I just want to help people be able to make informed decisions
No worries. I'm a very open-minded person. I'm not stubborn and I'm not ignorant. If someone knows more about a certain subject than me, which evidently you do, then I'm willing to listen.
__________________




I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #93 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 2,437
TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
I've already stated my opinion on the matter.
I don't support Fallon Fox fighting women.

But I don't think he (I refuse to call Fallon a "she"), should be subject to ridicule for being transgendered. In fact, I find several comments that I've read about Fallon to be downright disgusting. He's a sentient human being who is allowed to do whatever he pleases with his body. Just because he feels that he is a woman does not mean that he isn't a good person or isn't an individual of high character. That's what people should be judged on, not what is inbetween their legs.

I would now like to present an alternative:
What if Kobe Bryant became transgendered? Do you think he should be allowed to play in the WNBA?
What about Bryce Harper playing in a pro softball league?
If there was a female NFL counterpart, should a trangendered Clay Matthews be allowed to play against women?

Just interesting to think about.
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:45 PM   #94 (permalink)
The Chosen One
 
Cookie Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada's East Coast
Posts: 1,481
Blog Entries: 5
Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I've already stated my opinion on the matter.
I don't support Fallon Fox fighting women.

But I don't think he (I refuse to call Fallon a "she"), should be subject to ridicule for being transgendered. In fact, I find several comments that I've read about Fallon to be downright disgusting. He's a sentient human being who is allowed to do whatever he pleases with his body. Just because he feels that he is a woman does not mean that he isn't a good person or isn't an individual of high character. That's what people should be judged on, not what is inbetween their legs.

I would now like to present an alternative:
What if Kobe Bryant became transgendered? Do you think he should be allowed to play in the WNBA?
What about Bryce Harper playing in a pro softball league?
If there was a female NFL counterpart, should a trangendered Clay Matthews be allowed to play against women?

Just interesting to think about.
I view these hypothetical situations much the same as the Shaq scenario that was brought up earlier. If they go through all the necessary therapy, the RLE the HRT and finally the SRS and garner the approval of the governing body of the sport, then yes they should absolutely be able to play their chosen sport.
__________________
The poster formerly known as Cowgirl


Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #95 (permalink)
SikWithIt
 
Bknmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 2,125
Bknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
I view these hypothetical situations much the same as the Shaq scenario that was brought up earlier. If they go through all the necessary therapy, the RLE the HRT and finally the SRS and garner the approval of the governing body of the sport, then yes they should absolutely be able to play their chosen sport.
Well some people might find that unfair because Shaq can go 10 years of SRS does that change his bone density that only a man can have ?And how does the mind work do they work on your mind also?
__________________
Favorite Fighters
HW: Daniel Cormier
LH: Gegard "The Dreamcatcher" Mousasi
LW: Ben "Smooth" Henderson
Bknmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:10 PM   #96 (permalink)
The Chosen One
 
Cookie Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada's East Coast
Posts: 1,481
Blog Entries: 5
Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
Well some people might find that unfair because Shaq can go 10 years of SRS does that change his bone density that only a man can have ?And how does the mind work do they work on your mind also?
HRT does in fact change bone density, along with many other physiological and chemical changes to the body. I'm not quite sure what you mean by do they work on your mind also. HRT has been known to change the way that some people think about certain things, if that's what you mean. If you can provide further clarification, I can certainly try to provide a better answer
__________________
The poster formerly known as Cowgirl


Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #97 (permalink)
SikWithIt
 
Bknmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 2,125
Bknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
HRT does in fact change bone density, along with many other physiological and chemical changes to the body. I'm not quite sure what you mean by do they work on your mind also. HRT has been known to change the way that some people think about certain things, if that's what you mean. If you can provide further clarification, I can certainly try to provide a better answer
Well a man thinks differently then a women I'm just wondering what kind if process you go through mentally to become a women. Also as a transgender fighter I would think you have some advantage in strategy since you lived half you're life as a man and then you change your sex do you walk differently? Run differently ? You growing up as a man might of changed your fighting stance? I mean having just a little bit of a different bone structure can change the outcome of a fight also. I jus have a lot of questions I'm not really trying to hate
__________________
Favorite Fighters
HW: Daniel Cormier
LH: Gegard "The Dreamcatcher" Mousasi
LW: Ben "Smooth" Henderson
Bknmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #98 (permalink)
The Chosen One
 
Cookie Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada's East Coast
Posts: 1,481
Blog Entries: 5
Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
Well a man thinks differently then a women I'm just wondering what kind if process you go through mentally to become a women. Also as a transgender fighter I would think you have some advantage in strategy since you lived half you're life as a man and then you change your sex do you walk differently? Run differently ? You growing up as a man might of changed your fighting stance? I mean having just a little bit of a different bone structure can change the outcome of a fight also. I jus have a lot of questions I'm not really trying to hate
I definitely appreciate the lack of hate

When a person transitions from male to female, not only are they taking estrogen to bring out the more female features, such as softer skin, breasts and also to make bones less dense and various other things, they are also taking an androgen blocker. The goal of these two types of chemicals is to stop male growth and induce a female puberty. With the testosterone now blocked from being produced, everything from your bone density, to your libido to your natural aggression level begin to go down. It changes almost everything about a male, to match that of a female, from a chemical standpoint. Since our moods are rooted in chemicals, it stands to reason that even those are brought to within a certain level of that of a person born as female. As far as walking, running, or fight stance, I can only say that I've noticed a difference in my own, I can't speak for anyone else though.
__________________
The poster formerly known as Cowgirl


Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #99 (permalink)
SikWithIt
 
Bknmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 2,125
Bknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
I definitely appreciate the lack of hate

When a person transitions from male to female, not only are they taking estrogen to bring out the more female features, such as softer skin, breasts and also to make bones less dense and various other things, they are also taking an androgen blocker. The goal of these two types of chemicals is to stop male growth and induce a female puberty. With the testosterone now blocked from being produced, everything from your bone density, to your libido to your natural aggression level begin to go down. It changes almost everything about a male, to match that of a female, from a chemical standpoint. Since our moods are rooted in chemicals, it stands to reason that even those are brought to within a certain level of that of a person born as female. As far as walking, running, or fight stance, I can only say that I've noticed a difference in my own, I can't speak for anyone else though.
Gotcha well thx for taking the time to educate me a little lol
__________________
Favorite Fighters
HW: Daniel Cormier
LH: Gegard "The Dreamcatcher" Mousasi
LW: Ben "Smooth" Henderson
Bknmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #100 (permalink)
The Chosen One
 
Cookie Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada's East Coast
Posts: 1,481
Blog Entries: 5
Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
Gotcha well thx for taking the time to educate me a little lol
Also, once the SRS is completed things change more, obviously. You're welcome
__________________
The poster formerly known as Cowgirl


Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios