Well, I finally did it... - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 83 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6sidedlie
My buddies did this last summer, they said it was the meanest high they've ever had and it kind of felt like an out of body experience. It lasted basically 10 minutes, but they said it was dope.

Not really into that stuff, but sounded decent.

I think it's effing expensive though? Maybe not
i've been looking for something that you can trip your balls off for a short amount of time... and this seems like it'll be it. that's why i want to smoke Bufo toad venom... that's a personal obsession with me... it's my ultimate "drug" goal.

also, as for it being expensive... you have to realize, hallucenogens are really different that say, weed, coke, pills. it's not a "high" but a real "trip". so something can gets you totally out of reality for 10 minutes... that's pretty valuable stuff. you can just trip for a short time whenever you want, then get on with your day...

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 83 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 08:40 PM
GO BEARS!
 
asskicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 3,763
                     
You must do it out of a good sized water or gravity bong itll be a waste if you dont like LUV said. Make sure you smoke the whole bowl quickly and do it one at a time, dont pass it.

I wish I could just talk to tell you my expierance, Id have to type for pages it takes me so long to describe it. But to sum it up it was the most messed up thing I ever did and you completly lose touch with reality and have absolutly NO clue who you are, at least I didnt.

I will explain my expierances later but now I dont have time. I think I may have actually made a thread about this in the past Ill try to dig it up.

http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-forum-lo...ed-salvia.html
Heres that thread but I never really described the expierance very well. Ill just do it later.

14-1 in Forum Bets

Last edited by asskicker; 05-06-2007 at 08:44 PM.
asskicker is offline  
post #13 of 83 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
so you fill the bowl and have to smoke as much of it at once, yourself, as you can?

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
post #14 of 83 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 10:14 PM
GO BEARS!
 
asskicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 3,763
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
so you fill the bowl and have to smoke as much of it at once, yourself, as you can?
Well to get the fullest of effects, which Im sure you want. dont worry though it burns smoother and quicker than a tomato plant.

And I say do it one at a time because going by my expierance you may need supervision. Because you never know what youll do. The second time I had it all planned out what I was gonna do and I thought I could handle it, I was mistaken. It ended up being more insane and unpredictable than the first. You must repect its powers.

14-1 in Forum Bets

Last edited by asskicker; 05-06-2007 at 10:17 PM.
asskicker is offline  
post #15 of 83 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by asskicker
Well to get the fullest of effects, which Im sure you want. dont worry though it burns smoother and quicker than a tomato plant.

And I say do it one at a time because going by my expierance you may need supervision. Because you never know what youll do. The second time I had it all planned out what I was gonna do and I thought I could handle it, I was mistaken. It ended up being more insane and unpredictable than the first. You must repect its powers.
so i guess it's all true what they say? you really do trip hard for that short time?

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
post #16 of 83 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 11:20 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
bufo toad venom!! i thought that was a myth! you better let us know if you encounter any!!!

every time I pick up my (tattered and worthless) 1st paperback edition of fear & loathing in Las Vegas, I get curious about jimson weed.

your thoughts?
swpthleg is offline  
post #17 of 83 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg
bufo toad venom!! i thought that was a myth! you better let us know if you encounter any!!!

every time I pick up my (tattered and worthless) 1st paperback edition of fear & loathing in Las Vegas, I get curious about jimson weed.

your thoughts?
well, there's dozens, if not hundreds of naturally occuring things that take you to other realms... prolly even more we don't know of.

imagine landing on another planet and finding something there that makes you trip? how mind blowing would that be?

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
post #18 of 83 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
well, my 15x extract game in the mail today... prolly going to try some tonight with a buddy of mine coming for a visit. both our first times, so we'll take turns. i'll go first of course.

i've read that extract isn't good to start with cause it's so powerful... if you had to guestimate--like a pinch or something--how much would you say i should try for my first time???

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
post #19 of 83 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 07:31 PM
The Last Emperor
 
VinceD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 672
       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
well, my 15x extract game in the mail today... prolly going to try some tonight with a buddy of mine coming for a visit. both our first times, so we'll take turns. i'll go first of course.

i've read that extract isn't good to start with cause it's so powerful... if you had to guestimate--like a pinch or something--how much would you say i should try for my first time???
Oh man, let us know how it is. If it is good I will get some to try. Also, I am thinking of ordering some absinthe also, anyone ever had any of this. I know all about it and what it does, but out of all the things that I have done, this is one I havent tried and always wanted to.
VinceD is offline  
post #20 of 83 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceD
Oh man, let us know how it is. If it is good I will get some to try. Also, I am thinking of ordering some absinthe also, anyone ever had any of this. I know all about it and what it does, but out of all the things that I have done, this is one I havent tried and always wanted to.
if you get absinthe, it has to have thujone in it to be real absinthe. there is a new absinthe coming to America that has almost all of the ingrediants of real absinthe but no thujone. absinthe doesn't make you trip like people think, that's only due to prolonged abuse. what it does due, thatnks to all the herbs and very high alchohol content, is give you a really odd and different drunk than with regular booze.

it's cool. expensive though... i'll be trying this new type when it hits NY at the end of may!

Lucid Absinthe Supérieure: Genuine absinthe available in US

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome