Very little details can be confirmed besides wiretap headlines but here are some of the facts:
1. Gangbangers had a dispute with Torrez
2. They phoned him telling him they were coming to kill him and his family.
3. 4 Gangbangers showed up armed with crude prison shanks to the home of Torrez.
4. Torrez at the time was with his fiancee+family/friends.
5. After a RL PPV fight the verdict is Torrez 4 Gangbangers 0
Fight bonus of the night goes:
1. Torrez for killing the leader with multiple stab wounds
2. Torrez for reshaping #2's face and sending him to the hospital with critical injuries.
Yet, even though he defended himself vs 4 armed thugs at his own home for his family. Torrez is now facing legal charge for perhaps use of excessive force. GO AMERICA justice system!
Seriously, if Torrez was involved with gangbangers and he did something illegal he should be charged for those crimes. He shouldn't be held liable even if he had killed all 4 and butt raped their corpses afterwards. Shooting intruders is ok but beating the living shit out of them using MMA skill is not cool? WTF is wrong with this?