2008! - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 06-24-2007, 02:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,647
Blog Entries: 3
WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Oh God people please tell me you are joking.

Hillary = Communist, 'nuff said. It's a proven fact. Do you want a communist woman leading our country? C'mon....if you vote for Hillary you might as well sell your soul to the govn't, because she will own all of us before her term is up.

Obama = Fake, bandwagonner. If you pay attention to his speeches and shit when he goes to other states it should be crystal clear to you that all he does is cater to what that particular demographic is most interested in, just like Hillary does. If he speaking to a group of Pro-lifers, he's pro-life, if he's speaking to a group of pro-choicers, he's pro-choice. FAKE.

Current list of Republicans = Democrats at heart. They are liberal democrats with (R)'s next to their names. None of them (except maybe Ramney) represent anything even remotely resembling conservatism. Rudy, McCain, etc...they are no different than George W Bush. Liberal republicans. It just doesn't work.

Gore
= Mark my words, Gore will run for president in 2008. He says he won't, of course, because he's a ****in liar. He will more than likely represent the Green party, and use his global warming BULLSHIT to drive his campaign. He will wait until the primaries are almost here before he announces and makes his run. He is going to let Hillary and all the others tire themselves out and let them get exposed for a year or two before he comes and "saves the day". By the time he announces his run, we will all have been fed up with Hillary and Obama and all the republicrats and he will act as the knight in shining armor who will save us from these heathen politicians just like he saved us from the global warming BULLSHIT. I only hope people start opening their eyes to Gore's lies. He's always been known as a liar, he's lied about everything he was involved in, since the Clinton days. He's always been a liar, and he always will be a liar. God help us if Al Gore, Rudy Giulianni, or Hillary Clinton become president. I seriously think I might give it a year and end up moving out of the country if 1 of those 3 are pres.


-my 2 cents anyway

Last edited by WouldLuv2FightU : 06-24-2007 at 02:30 PM.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-24-2007, 03:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Walking Spastic
 
BooyaKascha's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 681
BooyaKascha has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawaweewa
I've never understood the point of 3rd party voters. You know that there is .00000001% chance of them getting elected, and that is a generous number. Why not just vote for the lesser of two evils? It may be against your principles, but you need to make exceptions if you want America to be run by a half-intelligent human being, instead of the half-retarded ape we currently have in Office.
People vote to be heard, if no one voted for a 3rd party candidate, people would just assume that everyone is content with just democrats and republicans. Will a 3rd party be elected? Most likely not, but if you go back to earlier presidential elections, there were prominent parties that weren't Democrats or Republicans. The only ones I can think of off-hand are the Whigs, Federalists and Progressives but still, if enough people would vote for whom they truly want to see and not just the "lesser of two evils", perhaps change could occur.
__________________
My Favorites:

Kendall Grove
Andrei Arlovski
Nick Diaz
Jens Pulver
Spencer Fisher
Sean Sherk
Corey Hill


5-1 in Forum bets

I <3 Paris Hilton
BooyaKascha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 04:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Josh3239's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: People's Republic of Kalifornia
Posts: 799
Josh3239 is on a distinguished roadJosh3239 is on a distinguished roadJosh3239 is on a distinguished roadJosh3239 is on a distinguished road
My god people, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT vote for Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. Shit, you think Bush is bad! These people are attempting to pass laws left and right to limit your rights and you want to vote for them!?!?!?!? I just don't understand why anyone would want a strong national government or give the national government powers that go against the Constitution?

Just read and re-read what WouldLuv2FightU posted.

“The biggest argument against democracy is a five minute discussion with the average voter.” - Winston Churchill

Last edited by Josh3239 : 06-24-2007 at 04:55 PM.
Josh3239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 04:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh3239
My god people, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT vote for Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. Shit, you think Bush is bad! These people are attempting to pass laws left and right to limit your rights and you want to vote for them!?!?!?!?

Just read and re-read what WouldLuv2FightU posted.

“The biggest argument against democracy is a five minute discussion with the average voter.” - Winston Churchill
so, the GOP isn't and hasn't passed laws to prohibit freedoms and advancement? stem cell limits, which make no sense. bans on gay marraige, which nobody should give a shit about. illegal wiretapping? chargless detainees at guantanamo bay, a modern day POW camp?

i'm not saying the Dems are the sollution, but the GOP ceratinly are a huge part of the problem as well!
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 04:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Josh3239's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: People's Republic of Kalifornia
Posts: 799
Josh3239 is on a distinguished roadJosh3239 is on a distinguished roadJosh3239 is on a distinguished roadJosh3239 is on a distinguished road
I am not talking about the GOP. I am talking about Hilary or Obama. If you wanna talk about the faults of the GOP, then fine I agree. But finding an answer to a problem should not be done by bringing in more problems.

Personnaly I find bans on rights that are guranteed in the 2nd amdendment or having a politician tell me how much electricity I can use or which light bulbs I cannot use to be worse than the PATRIOT act.

But then again what do I know, I have only been keeping up with ALL the major candidates in the race.

Last edited by Josh3239 : 06-24-2007 at 05:00 PM.
Josh3239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 04:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh3239
I am not talking about the GOP. I am talking about Hilary or Obama.
and i'm just saying that it's not like the GOP doesn't have people doing whatever they can to limit people's rights. by the way, what rights are Democrats trying to limit? as far as i'm concerned, the only one might be Gun ownership, which i'm for. with better regulation and more education we could at leat make sure that legal guns get into better, more respo9nsible hands. one of my best friends is a super gun-nut, and he and i agree on this issue!

you say obama and hillary want to limit rights? which rights? especially which rights the republicans havend't done everything possible to abolish or limit?
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 05:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
Thug Life
 
Suvaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,345
Suvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A Baller
Don't tell us to avoid Democrats because they will limit rights when the Republicans have passed laws like the Patriot Act.

WL2FU- Obama is a bandwagoner? If that were true, why would he have voted against the Iraq War when even a lot of Democrats voted for it? Sounds like the exact opposite of a bandwagoner to me?
Al Gore a liar? Well, he is a politician, even the 3rd Party politicians aren't clean. Saying a politician is a liar is like saying men have 2 legs. But I don't agree with calling Global Warming "bullshit". He provided nothing but facts to support his argument, all you have done was make an unsupported claim.
Suvaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 05:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Josh3239's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: People's Republic of Kalifornia
Posts: 799
Josh3239 is on a distinguished roadJosh3239 is on a distinguished roadJosh3239 is on a distinguished roadJosh3239 is on a distinguished road
Do you know the gun laws? How about enforcing whats on the books instead of righting new ones. Gun owners have to jump through enough hoops as it is, this is coming from a gun owner who has DROSed maybe 7 firearms, I cannot get a CCW where I live nor anything NFA. Which is ironic because their has never been a murder with a CCW or has their ever been a crime committed with a legal NFA weapon. And I consider the 2nd Amendement a big deal.

There are plenty. I just learned about an apparent air conditioning rule to conserve energy she wants to put forward. If people want to conserve energy that is fine, but it is not the governments job to tell people how much energy they can use in their own home that they pay for.

I believe she also supported a ban on light bulbs that use "to much" energy.

Beyond that, socializing medicine will be a damn disaster and her foreign policy is absolutely terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawaweewa
Don't tell us to avoid Democrats because they will limit rights when the Republicans have passed laws like the Patriot Act.
First off, I acknowledge the PATRIOT act. However I consider wire tapping someone who came here from Pakistan 6 years ago who spent time in prison or is known to be affiliated with an extremist organization to be a potential threat to our National Security.

Last edited by Josh3239 : 06-24-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Josh3239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 05:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,647
Blog Entries: 3
WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawaweewa
Don't tell us to avoid Democrats because they will limit rights when the Republicans have passed laws like the Patriot Act.
WL2FU- Obama is a bandwagoner? If that were true, why would he have voted against the Iraq War when even a lot of Democrats voted for it? Sounds like the exact opposite of a bandwagoner to me?
Well, you gave only one example and that was from a long time ago before he decided to run for president. Maybe bandwagonner isn't the best term...."flip-flopper" is a better one I guess.

Quote:
Al Gore a liar? Well, he is a politician, even the 3rd Party politicians aren't clean. Saying a politician is a liar is like saying men have 2 legs. But I don't agree with calling Global Warming "bullshit". He provided nothing but facts to support his argument, all you have done was make an unsupported claim.
Yes I understand he is a politician and all politicians lie and whatnot but that's not the point. I emphasize the fact that he's a liar because most people believe his BULLSHIT. Yes, man-made global warming is complete BULLSHIT. He does NOT use facts, if you haven't done your OWN research on the subject you should just keep it to yourself. You obviously have only heard Al Gore's side of the story and none of the actual CLIMATOLOGISTS that disagree with him. He's wrong about global warming, and he in fact has it ass-backwards. I gotta say though when you said he uses facts to base his claims made me laugh so hard I think I pooped a little.

The words "Al Gore" and "facts" should never be used in the same sentence unless the words "doesn't use" are in between them. You are buying right into his global warming shit just like he wants you to. You think because he has fancy charts and numbers that he is actually using facts. Well, I'm sorry to tell you but the 'facts' he uses are hand-picked by him and the only 'facts' he acknowledges are ones that support his bullshit claim.

The FACT is that the facts tell a different story. CO2 levels on earth increase as a RESULT of global warming. Not the other way around. That, my friend, is a proven fact. But you won't hear it from Al Gore's mouth. Why? Because it's a fact. If you actually think Al Gore, the liar, is able to predict what the weather is gonna be like in 20 years, when meteorologists can't even correctly predict tomorrow's forecast half the time, well....I don't know what to say other than you are just the kind of sheep Al Gore wants for his votes.

If you wanna do your own research like your supposed to do before believing some guy in a nice suit then I'll help you out. Open your eyes please.

YouTube - The Great Global Warming Swindle 1 of 8
YouTube - The Great Global Warming Swindle 2 of 8
YouTube - The Great Global Warming Swindle 3 of 8
YouTube - The Great Global Warming Swindle 4 of 8
YouTube - The Great Global Warming Swindle 5 of 8
YouTube - The Great Global Warming Swindle 6 of 8
YouTube - The Great Global Warming Swindle 7 of 8
YouTube - The Great Global Warming Swindle 8 of 8

YouTube - Junk Science: Global Warming Myth Busted

The Myth Of Global Warming
http://newsbusters.org/node/10604

Last edited by WouldLuv2FightU : 06-24-2007 at 05:36 PM.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 05:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned
 
IMPALED 666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: LA
Posts: 540
IMPALED 666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh3239
My god people, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT vote for Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. Shit, you think Bush is bad! These people are attempting to pass laws left and right to limit your rights and you want to vote for them!?!?!?!? I just don't understand why anyone would want a strong national government or give the national government powers that go against the Constitution?

Just read and re-read what WouldLuv2FightU posted.

“The biggest argument against democracy is a five minute discussion with the average voter.” - Winston Churchill
Oh god I think im going to vote for Hillary
IMPALED 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios