"Jenna six" - Page 7 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 07-02-2007, 08:30 PM   #61 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: calgary
Posts: 378
Craig88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Hate Symbols: Celtic Cross - From A Visual Database of Extremist Symbols, Logos and Tattoos

this is what comes up when you type white pride symbols in google. some are ridiculous and explain why it is considered a hate symbol. One says pride in european heratige and thats why its a hate symbol.
Craig88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-02-2007, 09:18 PM   #62 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 731
Boxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A HugBoxing>MMA Needs A Hug
Some of those symbols aren't racist just because some racist puts it on his arm doesn't mean a racist symbol like the Othela rune. All the other ones I have to agree are racist symbols you can say the web symbol isn't racist, but I've seen so many racist people with that symbol it is a taboo if you get a web. Also the racist numbers is such a loud of shit wow 4/20, 666, 4/19 ( hating a governement isn't racist ), and 88.
__________________
Brock Lesnar will be the #1 ranked fighter, and will be best fighter ever.

Favorite fighters:

HW = Lesnar
LHW = Arona / RAMPAGE
MW = Filho
WW = Koscheck
LW = Ruediger

Last edited by Boxing>MMA : 07-02-2007 at 09:27 PM.
Boxing>MMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:43 PM   #63 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: calgary
Posts: 378
Craig88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing>MMA
Some of those symbols aren't racist just because some racist puts it on his arm doesn't mean a racist symbol like the Othela rune. All the other ones I have to agree are racist symbols you can say the web symbol isn't racist, but I've seen so many racist people with that symbol it is a taboo if you get a web. Also the racist numbers is such a loud of shit wow 4/20, 666, 4/19 ( hating a governement isn't racist ), and 88.
I agree, its like they take any symbol that has anything to do with being white or questioning something, that makes it racist.
Craig88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:53 PM   #64 (permalink)
Banned
 
TheNegation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,809
TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing>MMA
Some of those symbols aren't racist just because some racist puts it on his arm doesn't mean a racist symbol like the Othela rune. All the other ones I have to agree are racist symbols you can say the web symbol isn't racist, but I've seen so many racist people with that symbol it is a taboo if you get a web. Also the racist numbers is such a loud of shit wow 4/20, 666, 4/19 ( hating a governement isn't racist ), and 88.
Well 88 is nazi. Don't knowabout the others.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:54 AM   #65 (permalink)
Welterweight
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 2,166
Blog Entries: 4
The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by robb2140
That's what the black kid is facing.

The White kid wasn't even hospitalized from the beating and these kids are facing hard time, bieng tried as adults. I think it's the black kids that are the real victims here.

If you hang nuces from trees and then the black kids jump you for it, take your beating like a man, but don't be a ***** and press charges, because the kid deserved to get his ass kicked. He was enough of a tough guy to hang a rope and taunt the black kids but when it came down to it he cried to the cops because he got beat up.


HE DID'NT EVEN NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION
OK yes the kids WAS brought to the hospital and after treatment was released.
The kid who was attacked was attacked from behind.
Witnesses even said he said nothing to his attackers.
He also was not even involved in the noose incident.
Mychael Bell, also has 4 priors for assualt. THat little punk needs to be locked away for a good long time. The other 5 have no priors so should be punished accordingly.
To top it off Bell is now inviolation of parole for drug charges and is back in jail. ANd people compare him to Rosa Parks. If she were alive I bet she would be outraged. People like Jesse "Jerkwad" Jackson and AL "FatAss" Sharpton should be the ones in jail they are nothng but trouble makers and racists. THey have made a national case out of an assualt that happens daily around the country.
Free the Jena 6???? Only one was in jail he was released then put back in jail cause he is a freaking hoodlum. Lock the bastard away and lose the key.
__________________
RGDA TN Web Site

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:59 AM   #66 (permalink)
Welterweight
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 2,166
Blog Entries: 4
The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig88
Did you know that the shamrock and celtic cross are know considered as a white power symbol or as most people call it a hate symbol.
I personaly never heard of these symbols being considered Racist. But symols have meanings that usualy predate and racists adoption of them. Take for instance the Swatstika (Sp?) everyone sees it a a symbol of the Nazi's and anti jewish. Prior to that is was used for centuries as a symbol of good luck and prosperity, That was why the Nazis chose that for thier symbol. THey did not create it. they just used it.
__________________
RGDA TN Web Site

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:05 PM   #67 (permalink)
Forum OG
 
Robb2140's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 3,061
Robb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
OK yes the kids WAS brought to the hospital and after treatment was released.
The kid who was attacked was attacked from behind.
Witnesses even said he said nothing to his attackers.
He also was not even involved in the noose incident.
Mychael Bell, also has 4 priors for assualt. THat little punk needs to be locked away for a good long time. The other 5 have no priors so should be punished accordingly.
To top it off Bell is now inviolation of parole for drug charges and is back in jail. ANd people compare him to Rosa Parks. If she were alive I bet she would be outraged. People like Jesse "Jerkwad" Jackson and AL "FatAss" Sharpton should be the ones in jail they are nothng but trouble makers and racists. THey have made a national case out of an assualt that happens daily around the country.
Free the Jena 6???? Only one was in jail he was released then put back in jail cause he is a freaking hoodlum. Lock the bastard away and lose the key.
If the kid keeps breaking the law than he should do time. this sounded like a schoolyard fight to me and I think Life in prison is very harsh punishment for that. i was not aware of his prior record when I made that post.

I wasn't trying to say that Black people are victims and should get better treatment or anything like that. I just don't believe in putting kids in jail for Life for anything other than Murder or **** or crimes of that nature, black, white, spanish or whatever.

The kid who got beat up was treated for minor bumps and bruises, it's not like he was paryalized or had his legs broken or lost his eyesight or anything like that.

You have to understand where the OP was coming from, Craig88 was an admitted skinhead, who thought that all minoritys should be thrown in jail for the most minor of crimes. he was totally biased and believs that all blacks should be shipped back to Africa. I'm not exagerating either.
Robb2140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:27 PM   #68 (permalink)
Welterweight
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 2,166
Blog Entries: 4
The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by robb2140
If the kid keeps breaking the law than he should do time. this sounded like a schoolyard fight to me and I think Life in prison is very harsh punishment for that. i was not aware of his prior record when I made that post.

I wasn't trying to say that Black people are victims and should get better treatment or anything like that. I just don't believe in putting kids in jail for Life for anything other than Murder or **** or crimes of that nature, black, white, spanish or whatever.

The kid who got beat up was treated for minor bumps and bruises, it's not like he was paryalized or had his legs broken or lost his eyesight or anything like that.

You have to understand where the OP was coming from, Craig88 was an admitted skinhead, who thought that all minoritys should be thrown in jail for the most minor of crimes. he was totally biased and believs that all blacks should be shipped back to Africa. I'm not exagerating either.
Well this was more then a simple school yard fight, 6-1, he was attacked from behind with out any form of provication. All witness reports show that Bell threw the first punch and the kid was on the gound and out from the begining. Bell should get the max sentence possible even possible attempted murder, but even that is a bit too harsh, the fact the kid who was attacked was not severely hurt is just pure luck and no act of mercy on the part of his attackers... Probably the fact there was so many all trying to kick him makes it hard.
Lay a heavy bag on the ground and get 5 freinds and stand around it trying to kick it all at the same time not all the kicks are going to be effective.
No yea I am white.. but regardless 6 attacking 1 regardless of race is not a schoolyard fight. This was certiantly a hate crime and was racially motivated. None of the evets that took place in the town have anything to do with this. The kid attacked had nothing to do with them. This was a group of wannabes led but a thug who wanted to get his kicks, pun not intended. THe mainstream media is blowing this case out of proportion being led by the likes of Jesse Jackass and Al fatass sharpton. I grew up in NY. I have seen the trouble these two bigots and racists have caused. I know Many black people who are smart enough not to be suckered by these two who would have no source of income if they could not find ways to continue promoting racisim in this country, like the Don Imus case and not this.
__________________
RGDA TN Web Site

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:06 PM   #69 (permalink)
Forum OG
 
Robb2140's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 3,061
Robb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
Well this was more then a simple school yard fight, 6-1, he was attacked from behind with out any form of provication. All witness reports show that Bell threw the first punch and the kid was on the gound and out from the begining. Bell should get the max sentence possible even possible attempted murder, but even that is a bit too harsh, the fact the kid who was attacked was not severely hurt is just pure luck and no act of mercy on the part of his attackers... Probably the fact there was so many all trying to kick him makes it hard.
Lay a heavy bag on the ground and get 5 freinds and stand around it trying to kick it all at the same time not all the kicks are going to be effective.
No yea I am white.. but regardless 6 attacking 1 regardless of race is not a schoolyard fight. This was certiantly a hate crime and was racially motivated. None of the evets that took place in the town have anything to do with this. The kid attacked had nothing to do with them. This was a group of wannabes led but a thug who wanted to get his kicks, pun not intended. THe mainstream media is blowing this case out of proportion being led by the likes of Jesse Jackass and Al fatass sharpton. I grew up in NY. I have seen the trouble these two bigots and racists have caused. I know Many black people who are smart enough not to be suckered by these two who would have no source of income if they could not find ways to continue promoting racisim in this country, like the Don Imus case and not this.
I'm white too and i live in NY. I also dislike Sharpton and Jackson, they're only agenda is to paint the black community as victims and they act like all whites are racist. Believe me I know all too well.

I don't think the kids intentions were to murder the white kid, but to throw him a beating. That is obviously a crime but Life is very harsh sentance for a minor. I was jumped by 4-5 people when I was in High School and I also jumped people with a group of friends when i was that age, i'm not saying that it's right, but I was a dumb kid who didn't know better as were the people who attacked me. Nobody ever got seriously hurt and nobody ever called the cops. It's part of growing up, I'm a responsible adult now and am not violent at all. Just kids bieng kids, IMO this "Jenna 6" thing is bieng blown way out of preportion.
Robb2140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:30 PM   #70 (permalink)
Welterweight
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 2,166
Blog Entries: 4
The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by robb2140
I'm white too and i live in NY. I also dislike Sharpton and Jackson, they're only agenda is to paint the black community as victims and they act like all whites are racist. Believe me I know all too well.

I don't think the kids intentions were to murder the white kid, but to throw him a beating. That is obviously a crime but Life is very harsh sentance for a minor. I was jumped by 4-5 people when I was in High School and I also jumped people with a group of friends when i was that age, i'm not saying that it's right, but I was a dumb kid who didn't know better as were the people who attacked me. Nobody ever got seriously hurt and nobody ever called the cops. It's part of growing up, I'm a responsible adult now and am not violent at all. Just kids bieng kids, IMO this "Jenna 6" thing is bieng blown way out of preportion.
Yea it has gotten way out of hand. What bothers me most is that the previously mentioned black leaders are trying to make this kid out to be the next Rosa parks. She was not a thug and a criminal. Heck all she did was sit in the wrong section of a bus because she was tired. This kid attacked someone with his 5 braindead buddies... how is THAT like Rosa Parks?
__________________
RGDA TN Web Site

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios