MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   The Lounge (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/)
-   -   8 year old MMA Artist (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/22545-8-year-old-mma-artist.html)

WarHERO 09-06-2007 05:32 PM

8 year old MMA Artist
 
Wow check this kid out! YouTube - 8 year old mma fighter Nainoa Dung

GMW 09-06-2007 05:36 PM

yeah, he's great. I kind of feel bad for him though, I read his dad started workin him in fighting at 2...

WarHERO 09-06-2007 06:21 PM

I hate to be his friends, no one will want to go play at his house.

Suvaco 09-06-2007 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMW
yeah, he's great. I kind of feel bad for him though, I read his dad started workin him in fighting at 2...

Holy shit, that's possible? I didn't even know 5 year olds could learn to fight, let alone 2.

CroCopPride 09-06-2007 07:21 PM

that kid will be a beast if he sticks to mma

-Lukas- 09-06-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CroCopPride
that kid will be a beast if he sticks to mma

Yeah but he'll prolly be sick of it by the time he's 14 or something. At least he'll be able to kick all the other kids asses at school.

Chrisl972 09-06-2007 08:09 PM

I don't know. I don't think that other guy was fighting back much. :|

I'd still put my money on the 300 pound black guy. :thumbsup:

popz 06-08-2012 02:13 PM

he is 13 yrs old now here he is nainoa dung
 
this 8yr old fighter is now 13yrs old and holds a title in mma already at 115 pds...klick the link to watch his 5rd championship fight it lasted 1 rd k.o !!!!!


http://youtu.be/zkjmPm5mKD0

popz 06-08-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Lukas- (Post 324278)
Yeah but he'll prolly be sick of it by the time he's 14 or something. At least he'll be able to kick all the other kids asses at school.


you are wrong my friend here is nainoa dung at 13 yrs old still loving what he does can sombody show this kid love.

klick the link and watch..5rd championship title match.

http://youtu.be/zkjmPm5mKD0

Voiceless 06-08-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popz (Post 1591998)
you are wrong my friend here is nainoa dung at 13 yrs old still loving what he does can sombody show this kid love.

klick the link and watch..5rd championship title match.

http://youtu.be/zkjmPm5mKD0

His technique at the age of 8 looked impressive, but if he's regularly competing fullcontact now at age 13, his body will have a high probability of being ruined before he reaches the age to be accepted at the big promotions.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2