MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   The Lounge (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/)
-   -   Funny Girl Fight (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/24204-funny-girl-fight.html)

socksquatch 09-26-2007 08:30 PM

Funny Girl Fight
 


Pole dancing class turns into a fight


I guess that means class is dismissed

UFCFAN33 09-26-2007 08:35 PM

Dumb Broads! The pole was the smartest object in the room!

swpthleg 09-26-2007 10:50 PM

they were german so they might have had a few biers before class

this is why women should learn how to box they looked f***ing ridiculous

TKOSPIKE 09-26-2007 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swpthleg
they were german so they might have had a few biers before class

this is why women should learn how to box they looked f***ing ridiculous

u box or wrestle? lol

swpthleg 09-26-2007 11:03 PM

my tkd teacher trains us in boxing as well, so we don't throw lame overhand punches and know how to cut the ring etc, whatever. if you watch straight up tkd sparring, some of those people don't seem to know how to punch, probably due to the emphasis on kicks in tkd. those were tough german chicks but they fought like b*tches!!!

WestCoastPoutin 09-27-2007 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFCFAN33
Dumb Broads! The pole was the smartest object in the room!

10 points in the scale of life for this comment.

TKOSPIKE 09-27-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swpthleg
my tkd teacher trains us in boxing as well, so we don't throw lame overhand punches and know how to cut the ring etc, whatever. if you watch straight up tkd sparring, some of those people don't seem to know how to punch, probably due to the emphasis on kicks in tkd. those were tough german chicks but they fought like b*tches!!!

u probably fight dirty knowing u lol :P

socksquatch 09-27-2007 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WestCoastPoutin
10 points in the scale of life for this comment.

10 more points!

swpthleg 09-27-2007 11:02 PM

hell no i don't fight dirty, b/c then i would have to do pushups and i hate pushups, or tricep pushups which I hate even more.

i do like to move around the ring a lot and try to control the space as best I can.

socksquatch 09-28-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swpthleg
hell no i don't fight dirty, b/c then i would have to do pushups and i hate pushups, or tricep pushups which I hate even more.

i do like to move around the ring a lot and try to control the space as best I can.

Yo Adrian!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2