UFC/Pride Debate - Page 11 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 01:53 PM   #101 (permalink)
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLB
You donít know any thing about me so donít pretend that you do. I havenít even really said that much about pride at all the points I have bought up in this debate have been facts about the UFC. So how would you know about my knowledge about Pride? I am more of a UFC fan than Pride and you are more of a Pride fan than UFC, so it is very possible that you know slightly more about Pride and I know slightly more about UFC, that really has not been put to test between you and me. I am a fan of MMA overall I really enjoy watching both because there are high levels of skill in both UFC and Pride so I do know a lot about both organizations. I certainly wouldnít say UFC ďsucked ballsĒ in 05 I ordered every PPV and there were fights in every one of them that I enjoyed, once again I am a fan of MMA and no matter what The UFC is always going to have at least a few good fights in every card.
nope, i actually know more about ufc, but there is no denying pride has better fighters. its stupid to prove otherwise.
brownpimp88 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-28-2006, 02:18 PM   #102 (permalink)
TLB
Flyweight
 
TLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 413
TLB has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
nope, i actually know more about ufc, but there is no denying pride has better fighters. its stupid to prove otherwise.
That’s not what I was saying, I was saying that I might know more about UFC than you and you might know more about Pride than me but that has not been proven, I was just saying that is a possibility. And if you have such a vast knowledge of UFC even more so than your knowledge of Pride and it is not worth trying to prove Pride is better because it just is, why have you taken all of this time debating it for the past week? I mean honestly why say that it is stupid to do so when forums like this exists so people can debate or just talk about MMA?
TLB is offline  
Old 09-28-2006, 02:28 PM   #103 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
It doesnt matter how many times you win, it matters who u beat. Calling these guys A level fighters are an insult. Damn you guys are seriously too stupid.

Wow thanks for validating my point about Fedor!
Cbingham is offline  
Old 09-28-2006, 02:35 PM   #104 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
your calling nate quarry and justin eilers A level fighters, yea this debate is over cuz that just shows how stupid you really are. Who cares if they won fights, they beat a bunch of nobodies. How many times do i have to tell you this, chuck liddell is not recognized by everybody as the #1 205er, he hasnt even fought 7 guys on the current top 10, its ridiculous. While shogun on the other hand has destroyed 4 of them.
Well, Like I have said 100 times now, those guys earned their right to be in the UFC by winning in smaller shows, then they came in and started winning in the UFC. After losing, where are they now? Not in the UFC anymore, why? because if you are no good, you get cut by the UFC. You keep saying that Chuck is not recognized as #1. Well there may be one or two Japanese magazines (as you pointed out) that recognize Shogun as #1 but the OVERWHELMING majority have Chuck Liddel at the #1 spot! You cannot bash on Chucks record, it is comprised of the who's who in MMA. Vitor Belfort, Randy Couture, Jeremy Horn, Tito Ortiz, Babalu, Kevin Randleman, and many others.
Cbingham is offline  
Old 09-28-2006, 02:49 PM   #105 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
Well, Like I have said 100 times now, those guys earned their right to be in the UFC by winning in smaller shows, then they came in and started winning in the UFC. After losing, where are they now? Not in the UFC anymore, why? because if you are no good, you get cut by the UFC. You keep saying that Chuck is not recognized as #1. Well there may be one or two Japanese magazines (as you pointed out) that recognize Shogun as #1 but the OVERWHELMING majority have Chuck Liddel at the #1 spot! You cannot bash on Chucks record, it is comprised of the who's who in MMA. Vitor Belfort, Randy Couture, Jeremy Horn, Tito Ortiz, Babalu, Kevin Randleman, and many others.
belfort is a joke... couture has been a wash for a while now, what exactley has horn accomplished, tito ok, babalu decent, randleman is the biggest joke in MMA ever!!!

great argument!
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
Old 09-28-2006, 02:50 PM   #106 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
You know what I think is funny Brownpimp?

I told you repeatedly that this debate is over, because you were dodging my questions. I have called you out for it on several occasions, you admitted to dodging me, yet you still try and debate. You lost bro, you cannot win a debate by only adressing the questions/points that make you look good. So it doesnt matter what you say now. You lost, I know it, you know it, and anyone that goes back and reads where you admitted to dodging my questions will know it. So just shut up.
Cbingham is offline  
Old 09-28-2006, 02:51 PM   #107 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
Wow thanks for validating my point about Fedor!
fedor has kicked a few cans, but overall, he's wiped the matt with the cream of PRIDE's crop! he HAS beaten better fighters than anyone in his weight. his hit list is much more impressive than anyone in the UFC.
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
Old 09-28-2006, 02:53 PM   #108 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
belfort is a joke... couture has been a wash for a while now, what exactley has horn accomplished, tito ok, babalu decent, randleman is the biggest joke in MMA ever!!!

great argument!
Belfort is one of your top LHW in Pride now

Cotoure definetly was not " a wash" he is one of the ALL TIME GREATS of MMA.

Jeremy Horn is one of the most respected fighters in the world with an astounding record.

Babalu is ranked in the top 10 at LHW

And Randleman KOed your beloved Mirko Cro-Cop, he is 50-50 but far from a joke.
Cbingham is offline  
Old 09-28-2006, 02:57 PM   #109 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
Belfort is one of your top LHW in Pride now

Cotoure definetly was not " a wash" he is one of the ALL TIME GREATS of MMA.

Jeremy Horn is one of the most respected fighters in the world with an astounding record.

Babalu is ranked in the top 10 at LHW

And Randleman KOed your beloved Mirko Cro-Cop, he is 50-50 but far from a joke.
belfort is one of PRIDE's current top LHW's? do you even have a clue what's going on in PRIDE????

coutoure was a great one, but that doesn't mean he was a wash towards the end.

horn is respected, but he's not an actual contendor for anything... please

fine, babalu... there's 1 for you

how is mirko my beloved? when have i praised him so much? in fact, when have i mentioned him in my posts in this thread? great argument... man, you're pure gold you know that?

great rebuttle!
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
Old 09-28-2006, 03:11 PM   #110 (permalink)
TLB
Flyweight
 
TLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 413
TLB has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
belfort is one of PRIDE's current top LHW's? do you even have a clue what's going on in PRIDE????

coutoure was a great one, but that doesn't mean he was a wash towards the end.

horn is respected, but he's not an actual contendor for anything... please

fine, babalu... there's 1 for you

how is mirko my beloved? when have i praised him so much? in fact, when have i mentioned him in my posts in this thread? great argument... man, you're pure gold you know that?

great rebuttle!
Why would they have Vitor going to all of the autograph singings with Fedor, Barnett and all of the other top pride guys if Pride did not consider Vitor Belfort to be one of there top guys? Do you know what is going on in Pride right now?
TLB is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios