UFC/Pride Debate - Page 27 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 04:50 PM   #261 (permalink)
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
Brownpimp, this is how pathetic you are, you quote what MMAFreak said about you beating me, we all know that you and MMAFreak are good friends, we also know that MMAFreak is a little immature kid. And you have to resort to calling me a homosexual. I'm sorry but I have a life and dont spend my weekend on the F*CKING internet like some nerd. Me and TLB are friends and we both went to the Clemson football game this weekend. So lets recap, While you were chatting with guys on the internet all weekend I was out getting drunk with fine ass college girls. And you dare call MY sexuality into question! HAHAHA! Again, You = sitting at home talking to guys on the internet. Me = partying my ass off with women. You my friend are a loser and your attempted insult is petty and revealing.
you know nothing about half of pride's talent, you dont know how to rank pride's lightweights from best to worst. You rely on rankings to tell you who is a better fighter, even though every site has a different ranking format. You couldnt give a reason as to why arona is overrated, you couldnt show me a fight where shogun looked sloppy.

Most ufc lightweights are prospects that fought mostly on undercards and you think they are better than " those little japs" even though half of prides talent in that division isnt even japanese. the good ufc lightweights already lost to pride fighters.

then you bash japan for "its little dinky market" even though most major american markets ban the sport of mma. Dont say south carolina is a big market, there is a reason ufc chooses not to go there.

Chuck couldnt put belfort and bustamante to sleep, however you expect him to ko chuck, haha.

the ufc lightweights have all lost to those little japs, this isnt even an mma talent debate its a nationality debate as to which country is better to fight in.

When i post on sherdog, people dont ask me for proof when i say shit cuz they know its the truth. You didnt follow mma when josh busted for roids, you obviously googled the situation and tried to get as much knowledge on it as possible.

Go on sherdog and ask everybody who is the highest paid fighter, they will tell you its yoshida. Go to sherdog and ask them which company has more money and they will tell you the same thing. Your a rookie when it comes to mma, you only like american mma.


I didnt dodge shit you guys thought eilers deserved a title fight, when it happened no one bought the ppv and the ufc didnt make money. Ufc 53-56 were so low in ppv buyrates that ufc didnt want publically tell everybody how bad it was.
brownpimp88 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-02-2006, 04:53 PM   #262 (permalink)
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
I'm sorry, that is not all I do, I have presented many well based oppinions and many facts, some of which your boy brownpimp had no answer for, he also admitted to ducking me, and I have proven him wrong on more than one occasion. Just because you dont agree with my ideas does not make me wrong, or bad at debating. You say that he is "crushing" me, yet I am the one proving him wrong! All he has done is present theories and speculated on who would win fights. Thats not debating my friend, not at all, that is pointless bickering. So stay out of it, you have no place in this arguement child
your opinions on certian pride fighters is a joke cuz its clear as day you dont know arona's strenghs and weaknesses.

your source about barnett didnt talk about barnett's contractual situation, but you are too slow to realize that.
brownpimp88 is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 04:56 PM   #263 (permalink)
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
Man, that article I gave you clearly states what actually happened, and that Pride does not drug test, it came from MMAWEEKLY.com, a very very reliable source. YOU ARE WRONG!

Allow me to prove you wrong again, Pride wants Tim Sylvia,

When Millen asked White, "Why wouldn’t you give us Tim Sylvia?" White responded by saying "because he [Sylvia] is fighting on November 18th." Millen then asked, "Why won't you throw him in a Pride fight?" to which White responded, "Why the f--- would I throw him in a Pride fight, you retard, when he's going to fight in my fight?"

That comes from another article found on mmaweekly.com

MMA WEEKLY - Your #1 Source for Daily MMA News, Interviews, Multimedia, and More

So once again Brownpimp, you are proven wrong. wrong again.
pride not wanting tim sylvia was from 2004, this is 2006, good god you're a retard.

you didnt follow mma back then, its so clear.
brownpimp88 is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 04:58 PM   #264 (permalink)
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
Brownpimp, this is how pathetic you are, you quote what MMAFreak said about you beating me, we all know that you and MMAFreak are good friends, we also know that MMAFreak is a little immature kid. And you have to resort to calling me a homosexual. I'm sorry but I have a life and dont spend my weekend on the F*CKING internet like some nerd. Me and TLB are friends and we both went to the Clemson football game this weekend. So lets recap, While you were chatting with guys on the internet all weekend I was out getting drunk with fine ass college girls. And you dare call MY sexuality into question! HAHAHA! Again, You = sitting at home talking to guys on the internet. Me = partying my ass off with women. You my friend are a loser and your attempted insult is petty and revealing.
yes, you knew what i did when i was off the internet right? Your the one that keeps brining this thread back, get a life. Everyone except tlb knows your lack of true mma knowledge.
brownpimp88 is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 05:13 PM   #265 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
you know nothing about half of pride's talent, you dont know how to rank pride's lightweights from best to worst. You rely on rankings to tell you who is a better fighter, even though every site has a different ranking format. You couldnt give a reason as to why arona is overrated, you couldnt show me a fight where shogun looked sloppy.

Most ufc lightweights are prospects that fought mostly on undercards and you think they are better than " those little japs" even though half of prides talent in that division isnt even japanese. the good ufc lightweights already lost to pride fighters.

then you bash japan for "its little dinky market" even though most major american markets ban the sport of mma. Dont say south carolina is a big market, there is a reason ufc chooses not to go there.

Chuck couldnt put belfort and bustamante to sleep, however you expect him to ko chuck, haha.

the ufc lightweights have all lost to those little japs, this isnt even an mma talent debate its a nationality debate as to which country is better to fight in.

When i post on sherdog, people dont ask me for proof when i say shit cuz they know its the truth. You didnt follow mma when josh busted for roids, you obviously googled the situation and tried to get as much knowledge on it as possible.

Go on sherdog and ask everybody who is the highest paid fighter, they will tell you its yoshida. Go to sherdog and ask them which company has more money and they will tell you the same thing. Your a rookie when it comes to mma, you only like american mma.


I didnt dodge shit you guys thought eilers deserved a title fight, when it happened no one bought the ppv and the ufc didnt make money. Ufc 53-56 were so low in ppv buyrates that ufc didnt want publically tell everybody how bad it was.

First of all, YOU are the one who keeps throwing those rankings in the mix, sure I give you my take on the rankings, but you are the reason why that was brought up and continues to be argued, like when you say that your pride guys have beaten #4 and #7 and all that BS you keep jabbering about.
Second, I told you that it is my oppinion that Arona is overrated and that Shogun looks sloppy, yet you cling to that arguement for survival, because thats all you have!

Second, about the LW's you keep saying that UFC lightweights already got beat by Pride LW's, well if you want to make that stupid arguement then allow me to shut you up, BJ Penn Beat Takanori Gomi. So whats up now? Your number one guy got beat buy a UFC guy that lost to Jens Pulver who lost in Pride, do you see how f*cking stupid your argument is? really its moronic and pathetic.

OK, are you disagreeing with me about market size? If you say that Japan has a market than the USA then you are sadly misinformed my friend. Thats a fact and you have nothing to refute it, so drop it.

You said this "Chuck couldnt put belfort and bustamante to sleep, however you expect him to ko chuck, haha." That just doenst make sense.

What do you know Brownpimp speculates again, how do you know that I didnt follow MMA when Barnett was busted? thats just making accusations.
The simple fact of the matter is I proved you wrong 100% and you still want to cling to your contract argument, haha you are wrong dude, plain and simple. I proved it. You are the only one that wont accept it, because you refuse to beleive that I am right, its sad. you are dillusional, and self indulgent.

Maybe no one argues with you on Sherdog because there are so many idiots on Sherdog, haha everyone knows that Sherdog is where all the new kids hang out, they dont even know what you are talking about, thats why they wont argue with you. hahaha sherdog! what a joke.

And last but not least, I NEVER SAID EILERS DESERVED A TITLE SHOT, HE WAS A REPLACEMENT! yet you keep saying that I said that, why? you said that moron. And that has nothing to do with what we were arguing about anyway. Eilers did desrve to be fighting in the UFC, there are plenty of guys in Pride that have no place in a ring/cage. And you admitted to dodging me, I called you out about it and you said this quote- "you dodge my point too" then I asked you to name one that I dodged, and what did I hear? SILENCE!
Now why would you say that if you "didnt dodge shit" ? You are done man you have nothing left, you belong on sherdog with all the little kids who will just agree with you, simply because they dont know any better.
Cbingham is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 05:15 PM   #266 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
pride not wanting tim sylvia was from 2004, this is 2006, good god you're a retard.

you didnt follow mma back then, its so clear.
Once again you are wrong and you refuse to admitt it! nobody is talking about time periods here. I listed you another article proving you to be wrong and you make another excuse and try to get out of it on a technicality
Cbingham is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 05:18 PM   #267 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
yes, you knew what i did when i was off the internet right? Your the one that keeps brining this thread back, get a life. Everyone except tlb knows your lack of true mma knowledge.

Actually I made this thread to protest what happened, and you showed up and re-started the debate. Again you are wrong. And you are the one who called me and TLB homos because we werent online all weekend, so again you are wrong, you need to get a life. I post while I am at work, you do it in your free time, thats why you dont hear from me after 5:00pm or on weekends.
Cbingham is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 05:22 PM   #268 (permalink)
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
First of all, YOU are the one who keeps throwing those rankings in the mix, sure I give you my take on the rankings, but you are the reason why that was brought up and continues to be argued, like when you say that your pride guys have beaten #4 and #7 and all that BS you keep jabbering about.
Second, I told you that it is my oppinion that Arona is overrated and that Shogun looks sloppy, yet you cling to that arguement for survival, because thats all you have!

Second, about the LW's you keep saying that UFC lightweights already got beat by Pride LW's, well if you want to make that stupid arguement then allow me to shut you up, BJ Penn Beat Takanori Gomi. So whats up now? Your number one guy got beat buy a UFC guy that lost to Jens Pulver who lost in Pride, do you see how f*cking stupid your argument is? really its moronic and pathetic.

OK, are you disagreeing with me about market size? If you say that Japan has a market than the USA then you are sadly misinformed my friend. Thats a fact and you have nothing to refute it, so drop it.

You said this "Chuck couldnt put belfort and bustamante to sleep, however you expect him to ko chuck, haha." That just doenst make sense.

What do you know Brownpimp speculates again, how do you know that I didnt follow MMA when Barnett was busted? thats just making accusations.
The simple fact of the matter is I proved you wrong 100% and you still want to cling to your contract argument, haha you are wrong dude, plain and simple. I proved it. You are the only one that wont accept it, because you refuse to beleive that I am right, its sad. you are dillusional, and self indulgent.

Maybe no one argues with you on Sherdog because there are so many idiots on Sherdog, haha everyone knows that Sherdog is where all the new kids hang out, they dont even know what you are talking about, thats why they wont argue with you. hahaha sherdog! what a joke.

And last but not least, I NEVER SAID EILERS DESERVED A TITLE SHOT, HE WAS A REPLACEMENT! yet you keep saying that I said that, why? you said that moron. And that has nothing to do with what we were arguing about anyway. Eilers did desrve to be fighting in the UFC, there are plenty of guys in Pride that have no place in a ring/cage. And you admitted to dodging me, I called you out about it and you said this quote- "you dodge my point too" then I asked you to name one that I dodged, and what did I hear? SILENCE!
Now why would you say that if you "didnt dodge shit" ? You are done man you have nothing left, you belong on sherdog with all the little kids who will just agree with you, simply because they dont know any better.
your guessing arona is overrated and shogun is sloppy, show me an occasion in match where shogun was sloppy, good god. Tell me about a fight where arona exposes a weakness.

You think samurice and kameleon was dodging you too. please tell us what we are dodging cuz there are many people that dont belong in the ufc such as Can Shamrock. Dana only keeps him cuz he sells tickets, nothing more.

When you said bj beat gomi and jens pulver beat bj, thats called mma math moron. It doesnt work, styles make fights. Gomi put jens pulver to sleep. Gomi snt even pride's best lightweight, i know who can beat him and so far its no one from the ufc.


You know what, i'm going to test your knowledge and see if you really know what you are talking about.

Which light heavyweight from this list would tito have the best chance at beating and which one would he have the worst chance at beating?

arona
babalu
shogun
rogerio
overeem
quinton

Now this will prove if you really know a fighter's strengh and weakness.
brownpimp88 is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 05:25 PM   #269 (permalink)
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
Once again you are wrong and you refuse to admitt it! nobody is talking about time periods here. I listed you another article proving you to be wrong and you make another excuse and try to get out of it on a technicality
tim sylvia is under contract with ufc right now, after he got tooled by frank mir in 2004, he was a free agent.
brownpimp88 is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 05:27 PM   #270 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Brownpimp,

You know, I think its funny that everytime I send you an article that clearly proves you wrong, all you can say is "you didnt follow MMA back then" or "you are a rookie" Now lets be hypathetical for a minute, even if I was a rookie to MMA what does that matter? I proved you wrong, so does it make a difference when I got into MMA? hhhhmmmmm...............no it doesnt, it doesnt make you right or any more knowledgeable. I think thats all you can come up with, you have no actuall rebuttle so you just start calling me a rookie! haha think what you want, and I'll keep on proving you wrong.
Cbingham is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios