UFC/Pride Debate - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 04:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
dont worry man, we know this guy is a joke. let him stay in denial.
First, Show me a copy of that 2004 ranking that you just listed, becasue I'll bet you just made that up.

Second you call me the joke, but you dodge my point/questions

Neither of you resonded when I said this..........

"Then tell me why 3 out of five weight classes are topped by a UFC fighter. Even though "pride has more depth" that doesnt make any sense at all! Your Idea of depth is a bunch of A class guys beating up on a bunch of poor B class new comers. I have seen guys make their MMA debut in Pride, I have seen Sumo Wrestlers in Pride, I have seen so many one dimensional guys in Pride, and we have all seen those poor outmatched Japanese new comers getting pounded by your A list guys. You dont see any of that in the UFC, so how do you call that depth? really?"

Instead you keep vomitting up your heavyweight BS! And Shogun just throws wild punched, they are wide, left and right, how is that accurate? Joke? I think not. You disreguard/dodge my arguments and just insult me, then proclame yourself as "the most knowledgeable poster on this forum" thats the joke!

Last edited by Cbingham : 09-27-2006 at 04:10 PM.
Cbingham is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-27-2006, 04:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 41
TheNerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
not only that but Shoguns ground game is 100% better than Chucks..
just curius, have you seen Chucks groudgame? (and then I mean in the last years)

Just wondering, cos I never seen him fighting with submisions, but that doesent mean he isn't good at it. So just wondering how you got to that conclusion.
__________________
Inmortality is to live your life doing good things, and leaving your mark behind.
*UISQUE AD FINEM*
TheNerD is offline  
Old 09-27-2006, 04:09 PM   #23 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNerD
just curius, have you seen Chucks groudgame? (and then I mean in the last years)

Just wondering, cos I never seen him fighting with submisions, but that doesent mean he isn't good at it. So just wondering how you got to that conclusion.
Chuck was a very good division 1 NCAA wrestler, and has the best takedown defense in MMA, so that conclusion was wrong.
Cbingham is offline  
Old 09-27-2006, 04:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
would u like to show me a video of shogun looking sloppy cuz you show no proof at all. I have seen 8 shogun fights and have not seen him throw punches like forest griffin.
brownpimp88 is offline  
Old 09-27-2006, 04:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
would u like to show me a video of shogun looking sloppy cuz you show no proof at all. I have seen 8 shogun fights and have not seen him throw punches like forest griffin.
See you dont even respond to my main point! youve got nothing!
And Shogun throws JUST LIKE Vanderei Silva, that is sloppy! And I agree Forrest is pretty damn sloppy himself.
Cbingham is offline  
Old 09-27-2006, 04:13 PM   #26 (permalink)
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
Chuck was a very good division 1 NCAA wrestler, and has the best takedown defense in MMA, so that conclusion was wrong.
that means nothing, fabrico werdum has better jiu jitsu than nog but is his ground game better in mma, i dont think so. Mike van arsdale is a better wrestler than coture, does that mean he has a better ground game.

when randy and quinton took chuck to the ground, he couldnt do shit and got owned. Shogun was able to do fine when guys like lil nog took him to the ground and lil nog is a wizard on the ground.

Shogun throws knees, stomp, has superior jiu jitsu on the ground. All chcuk does is sprawl and punch.
brownpimp88 is offline  
Old 09-27-2006, 04:14 PM   #27 (permalink)
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
See you dont even respond to my main point! youve got nothing!
And Shogun throws JUST LIKE Vanderei Silva, that is sloppy! And I agree Forrest is pretty damn sloppy himself.
you ignore have of my points too idiot.
brownpimp88 is offline  
Old 09-27-2006, 04:18 PM   #28 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
you ignore have of my points too idiot.
Like what? which point did I ignore? YOU HAVE NOTHING! I will not repond to you until you answer that post. You cant pick and choose which points to debate, I have debated with you about your points, so return the favor, until then I will debate someone who will actually debate me, instead of dodging topics that make you look bad.
Cbingham is offline  
Old 09-27-2006, 04:22 PM   #29 (permalink)
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
Like what? which point did I ignore? YOU HAVE NOTHING! I will not repond to you until you answer that post. You cant pick and choose which points to debate, I have debated with you about your points, so return the favor, until then I will debate someone who will actually debate me, instead of dodging topics that make you look bad.
why would tito be top 5 in 2004 if his wins within that time fram were against cote and shamrock and he got destoryed by chuck and randy. Quinton beat far better fighters in 2002-2004, same with lil nog and wanderlei. Tito couldnt finish patrick cote and shamrock wasnt even ranked.

how does tim sylvia have a better wins list when 95% of his wins are against unranked fighters. Cro, nog, herring, arona were all ranked when fedor beat them, same with randleman. Hell randleman was coming off a win vs cro cop.

Show me 1 fight in which shogun looked sloppy, u say that cuz u think he fights like wanderlie, which isnt true at all. 4 people agree with me, you've got 1 guy agreeing with you.
brownpimp88 is offline  
Old 09-27-2006, 04:25 PM   #30 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
why would tito be top 5 in 2004 if his wins within that time fram were against cote and shamrock and he got destoryed by chuck and randy. Quinton beat far better fighters in 2002-2004, same with lil nog and wanderlei. Tito couldnt finish patrick cote and shamrock wasnt even ranked.

how does tim sylvia have a better wins list when 95% of his wins are against unranked fighters. Cro, nog, herring, arona were all ranked when fedor beat them, same with randleman. Hell randleman was coming off a win vs cro cop.

Show me 1 fight in which shogun looked sloppy, u say that cuz u think he fights like wanderlie, which isnt true at all. 4 people agree with me, you've got 1 guy agreeing with you.
Like I said before, until you stop dodging my topics/points this debate is over, as soon as you redeem yourself I will answer the above post.
Cbingham is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios