MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   The Lounge (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/)
-   -   We need new members! (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/3098-we-need-new-members.html)

pt447 09-28-2006 03:35 PM

We need new members!
 
i have to believe that other pepole as well, believe that this place needs some more posters! needs more threads, and more voices! is there anyway to go out and find people, perhaps starting accounts on other MMA sites and scavenging away some people? i don't know, but i'm kinda getting sick of bytching back and forth with Cbinham... there's only like maybe 10 people who actually post in this section...

Evil 09-28-2006 03:36 PM

There is not alot of different guys posting in any section.. There is about 15-20 serious posters overall in this forum

Kameleon 09-28-2006 03:38 PM

We get members all the time, most just want to talk about MMA and not lounge around.

brvheart 09-28-2006 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pt447
is there anyway to go out and find people, perhaps starting accounts on other MMA sites and scavenging away some people?


What you suggest is called fishing or trolling for new members and will certainly get you banned at many spots ;)

Evil 09-28-2006 03:50 PM

There is an avarage of what 15-30 members joining per day? i post in just about all sections and i dont see lots of new posters anywhere. guys drop one line and they dissapear. So the same guys that post here post on the other forums as well. But then again it like this on every forum so...

pt447 09-28-2006 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brvheart
What you suggest is called fishing or trolling for new members and will certainly get you banned at many spots ;)

lol, i wouldn't care if i got banned on the sites i was trying to steal members from! lol

Evil 09-28-2006 03:54 PM

If anyone here in the staff got some connections and will to improve, a shop usually do well and brings in some newbloods

brvheart 09-28-2006 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pt447
lol, i wouldn't care if i got banned on the sites i was trying to steal members from! lol

no, but you cant get new members if you are not there because you are banned ;)

pt447 09-28-2006 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brvheart
no, but you cant get new members if you are not there because you are banned ;)

yeah, but i could maybe get to a few, real quick? lol

brvheart 09-28-2006 04:05 PM

depends on if you send PM's or post a new thread......;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2