The official: Cbingham/pt447, lets get it out in the open, thread! - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 10-03-2006, 06:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA freak
People who think homosexuality is bad have a serious problem with others. I am not a homosexual but too say it should not be allowed is practically racism. The only problem I have with gay marriage is they might adopt a child and maybe ****/molest it?
do you have any higher mental functions? you just said you have no problem with gays, and people who do, are racists... then you say, you're only concern is that they might **** a kid???? are you even old enough to think? that hypocracy should slap you in the face!!! you're assuming that gay people are neccisarily sexual predators and pedophiles... my god... and i'm supposed to not bash you?

i'm not going to bash you as a mod any longer, but if you say something absolutely devoid of intellegence, i'm sure as hell going to call you on it!!!
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino

Last edited by pt447 : 10-03-2006 at 06:57 PM.
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-03-2006, 06:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabors12
Did you just imply that you believe that all gays are rapists/molestors? wow...

The only problem I have with gay marriage is when they refer to it as marriage. Marriage is between a man and a woman by definition. Let them have civil unions but I just dont like it being referred to as marriage.
so, change the defenition... duh... it's only defined as between a man and woman, because all our laws were written by christian concervatives...
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned
 
MMA freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,901
MMA freak has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
do you have any higher mental functions? you just said you have no problem with gays, and people who do, are racists... then you say, you're only concern is that they might **** a kid???? are you even old enough to think? that hypocracy should slap you in the face!!! you're assuming that gay people are neccisarily sexual predators and pedophiles... my god... and i'm supposed to not bash you?

i'm not going to bash you as a mod any longer, but if you say something absolutely devoid of intellegence, i'm sure as hell going to call you on it!!!
I said I have no problem to gay marriage except some gay people (which is a proven fact) are little boy predators. And they may sneak in the law and adopt a kid. They have done it with prostitution, gay people have snuck under the law with prostitution and used little boy gigolos. I don't know if it happens in New York where you live, but here in Vancouver it happens a lot.

And stop trying to prove everything wrong I do. I thought wouldluv2fightu was bad at it but he proved he can handle it better now. Your getting worse and worse and will eventually get banned for flaming. This may be the attitude that got you banned from Sherdog.
MMA freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA freak
I said I have no problem to gay marriage except some gay people (which is a proven fact) are little boy predators. And they may sneak in the law and adopt a kid. They have done it with prostitution, gay people have snuck under the law with prostitution and used little boy gigolos. I don't know if it happens in New York where you live, but here in Vancouver it happens a lot.

And stop trying to prove everything wrong I do. I thought wouldluv2fightu was bad at it but he proved he can handle it better now. Your getting worse and worse and will eventually get banned for flaming. This may be the attitude that got you banned from Sherdog.
what study proves that there are more "gay" child predators than hetero ones? i'm sure there isn't one, and you just made it up.

and, i'm not TRYING to prove you wrong, but what you said was blatantly stupid and ignorant, and i'm going to call anyone on their ignorance, especially one so flagrantly horrible. now, if i get banned for flaming, i know it'll be you who did it, because no other mod has bothered to say anything about my posts... and as for sherdog, no it wasn't... because there were people 1000x worse than i, and i never even got a single yellow or double yellow card warning... good try...

i'll try not to bash you, but for the love of everything logical, don't make it so easy...

seriously, i'm not trying to, but if you say something horrific, i'll say something about it!
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned
 
MMA freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,901
MMA freak has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
and as for sherdog, no it wasn't... because there were people 1000x worse than i, and i never even got a single yellow or double yellow card warning... good try...
They wouldn't ban you for no reason.

The child predators are usually homosexual, especially the boy abductors. You think someone who abducts a little boy and rapes them is not gay? That is ignorance. Everyone is ignorant sometimes.
MMA freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
GO BEARS!
 
asskicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 3,763
asskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enough
MMA freak your post was predjudice. There are plenty of heterosexual molesters out there. Do you really think all those priests were gay? Two gay men getting married isnt gonna decide whether they go out and **** a kid or not. That being said I dont think gays should get married. I dont have a problem with gays but dont want to know about them like Evil said. But I dont think they should be married.
__________________
14-1 in Forum Bets
asskicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
ColossalCanadian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada!
Posts: 374
ColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura about
grabs a bag of popcorn and reads on...

Last edited by ColossalCanadian : 10-04-2006 at 07:28 AM.
ColossalCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA freak
They wouldn't ban you for no reason.

The child predators are usually homosexual, especially the boy abductors. You think someone who abducts a little boy and rapes them is not gay? That is ignorance. Everyone is ignorant sometimes.
the homo-petophile argument has some merrit, but at the same time, it could be said that child predators are equally crazy... is there really a difference between a boy molester and a girl molester? i mean, there's plenty of precedent where pedophiles who mollest little boys have wifes and no instance of prior homosexual behavior. are they truly gay, or is it just something about little kids? hard to say... but, i still think that your remark was in poor taste since you're also assuming that two gay men would get married just to get a kid to mollest... that's such a bundle of assumptions its too baseless to say!
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by asskicker
MMA freak your post was predjudice. There are plenty of heterosexual molesters out there. Do you really think all those priests were gay? Two gay men getting married isnt gonna decide whether they go out and **** a kid or not. That being said I dont think gays should get married. I dont have a problem with gays but dont want to know about them like Evil said. But I dont think they should be married.
why no marrarige? is your objection based on religious belief? because if it isn't, then your objection has no base. not being a dyck, just presenting the argument in full...
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 07:41 AM   #20 (permalink)
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,647
Blog Entries: 3
WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA freak
People who think homosexuality is bad have a serious problem with others. I am not a homosexual but too say it should not be allowed is practically racism. The only problem I have with gay marriage is they might adopt a child and maybe ****/molest it?
Could somebody PLEASE explain to me and the rest of this forum why this imbecile is a f-ing moderator??? PLEASE! This post is absolutely ridiculous!!!!! And don't say their gay for raping boys in your defense, because you didn't say "maybe ****/molest boys" you said "maybe ****/molest it". So when you wrote that post you had both girls and boys implied. Seriously, why are you a moderator?

Last edited by WouldLuv2FightU : 10-04-2006 at 07:43 AM.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios