MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   The Lounge (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/)
-   -   What do you do? (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/3355-what-do-you-do.html)

Evil 10-05-2006 05:28 AM

What do you do?
 
For a living?

Construktion right now, trying to find a way to focus all time on training myself and teaching others

WouldLuv2FightU 10-05-2006 07:39 AM

I make welding wire. I work for a multi BILLION dollar company and make about $30,000/year. And that's working and average of 54 hours a week. I love my job. :thumbsdown:

pt447 10-05-2006 08:30 AM

i'm an electrical technician for a small, R&D focussed solar lighting company. fun stuff, great technology, lots of **** around time! but, i get paid like a slaves jock strap...

Nabors12 10-05-2006 12:27 PM

Full time college student :p

Onganju 10-05-2006 07:16 PM

Lead Trainer for the QA department of a Video Game publishing company. It's a fun job. I'm known by almost everyone out on the floor, and I get to play with all the cool toys when they come out.:D

pt447 10-05-2006 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onganju
Lead Trainer for the QA department of a Video Game publishing company. It's a fun job. I'm known by almost everyone out on the floor, and I get to play with all the cool toys when they come out.:D

:mad: bastard:mad:

MMA freak 10-05-2006 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onganju
Lead Trainer for the QA department of a Video Game publishing company. It's a fun job. I'm known by almost everyone out on the floor, and I get to play with all the cool toys when they come out.:D

Thats a cool job, currently I'm a freshman in high school but aiming to get into Boston College because it offers the jobs I mainly want such as computer programming, business, etc.

WouldLuv2FightU 10-05-2006 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA freak
Thats a cool job, currently I'm a freshman in high school but aiming to get into Boston College because it offers the jobs I mainly want such as computer programming, business, etc.

Damn, I couldn't go to college that far away from my home. I'm sure you could find a college closer to Vancouver that offers computer programming and business classes :dunno:

MMA freak 10-05-2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
Damn, I couldn't go to college that far away from my home. I'm sure you could find a college closer to Vancouver that offers computer programming and business classes :dunno:

My parents have good jobs therefore more opportunities and I want to go to Boston College not UBC or some lame university near by like Douglas College :laugh:.

Onganju 10-05-2006 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pt447
:mad: bastard:mad:

Oh, it still turns into a job. It's just more tolerable on most days than others.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2