Xbox Live - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 10-10-2006, 04:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabors12
Yeah, like I said, Im a big dork!
i'm a huge dork too, you just with video games... i've got my dorkinessess... everyone does... and whoever doesn't have something to dorkify themselves... i don't trust 'em...
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-11-2006, 01:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
thing is, i hate most games... they all bore me... so basically, i'm gunna get the 360 for halo3, tiger woods golf and thats about it... lol.... worth it though...
I have an Xbox 360, but I just moved to a new apartment so I dont have the internet there yet. Screw Halo, get Call of Duty 2 or 3 when it comes out. That game is so damn addictive! The Xbox belongs to my roommate, before I lived with him I despised all video games, but now I play Call of Duty non-stop!, there is nothing better than getting together with 3 buddies and killing them repeatedly!
Cbingham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 05:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,648
Blog Entries: 3
WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
you should save your money and get a ps3 instead. Xbox blows. Halo is the shit though. I played Madden07 for Xbox360 and all I gotta say is . It sucks ass. The ps2 version is way better than the xbox360 version. So the ps3 version should kick ass.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 05:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
you should save your money and get a ps3 instead. Xbox blows. Halo is the shit though. I played Madden07 for Xbox360 and all I gotta say is . It sucks ass. The ps2 version is way better than the xbox360 version. So the ps3 version should kick ass.
xbox blows? lol... playstation was the shit in the 90's... but xbox is the stuff now. the online gaming with xbox is amazing, and the games are better. oh wait, ps has final fantasy... yak...

lol
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 07:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,648
Blog Entries: 3
WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
xbox blows? lol... playstation was the shit in the 90's... but xbox is the stuff now. the online gaming with xbox is amazing, and the games are better. oh wait, ps has final fantasy... yak...

lol
lol i was kinda joking about it blowing, it's not all that bad, but I'm more of a playstation guy myself, and I favor it over the Xbox any day. I think ps's online gaming is better than xbox's, other than halo 2. And final fantasy DOES blow without question. I hate that game. But playstation will always be #1 in my book. I haven't played anything on the 360 aside from Halo 2 and Madden 07, and Madden07 just turned me off completely. I think playstation games are waaaay better than xbox's. Think about how many great games were strictly playstation. I don't know them all but I can think of a couple, all the Tony Hawk games were for a while, Grand Theft Auto, not 100% sure but I think Tekken was only on PS for quite a while....plus no one can ever top the Playstation's controllers....Xbox has always been big and bulky and too different, it was easy making the transition from SNES to PS1, I would assume that most Xbox fans were N64 owners as well, because I'm sure it was easier for an N64 player to make the transition to Xbox, than it would be for a SNES player.

Last edited by WouldLuv2FightU : 10-11-2006 at 07:59 PM.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
lol i was kinda joking about it blowing, it's not all that bad, but I'm more of a playstation guy myself, and I favor it over the Xbox any day. I think ps's online gaming is better than xbox's, other than halo 2. And final fantasy DOES blow without question. I hate that game. But playstation will always be #1 in my book. I haven't played anything on the 360 aside from Halo 2 and Madden 07, and Madden07 just turned me off completely. I think playstation games are waaaay better than xbox's. Think about how many great games were strictly playstation. I don't know them all but I can think of a couple, all the Tony Hawk games were for a while, Grand Theft Auto, not 100% sure but I think Tekken was only on PS for quite a while....plus no one can ever top the Playstation's controllers....Xbox has always been big and bulky and too different, it was easy making the transition from SNES to PS1, I would assume that most Xbox fans were N64 owners as well, because I'm sure it was easier for an N64 player to make the transition to Xbox, than it would be for a SNES player.
i used to be a playsation guy, loved the way the controls reminded me of "next gen" NES controllers... but i gave Xbox a try round when halo came out... and my buddy had one of the smaller controllers... i've never felt anything more comfortable... and the 360's are even better!!!

hey, everyone's got their own
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios