Obama is screwed - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 05-26-2008, 12:44 AM   #21 (permalink)
Thug Life
 
Suvaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,345
Suvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
then give people a reason to think differently instead of insulting me.
If he hated America, why would he run for office? He doesn't hate America, he disagrees with the current administration. There is a difference.

Why would you think he would let the terrorists walk all over us? This is put out there to scare people. There is no reason to think he would fail to protect us.

He hates white people? He's half white! There is more evidence supporting McCain's hatred of Vietnamese (there is actual evidence for this one), gays, and non-Christians than there is supporting Obama's hatred of whites.
Suvaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-26-2008, 12:47 AM   #22 (permalink)
MMA Patriot
 
americanfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: louisville ky
Posts: 4,000
americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawaweewa View Post
Because a social democracy would be sooooo bad.
look we can go back and forth on this forever i am not going to wast my time with you because you so stubborn.

Through economic studies and reading several books like poverty of development economics and freedomnomics and personal experiences with people I metrom other countries at shooting competitions and hospitals when I had cancer f it is clear that things he stands for wont work.
__________________
"The fat man flies at midnight"
americanfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:49 AM   #23 (permalink)
International Stalker
 
MJB23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 6,786
MJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawaweewa View Post
If he hated America, why would he run for office? He doesn't hate America, he disagrees with the current administration. There is a difference.

Why would you think he would let the terrorists walk all over us? This is put out there to scare people. There is no reason to think he would fail to protect us.

He hates white people? He's half white! There is more evidence supporting McCain's hatred of Vietnamese (there is actual evidence for this one), gays, and non-Christians than there is supporting Obama's hatred of whites.
If someone did the things to me that the vietnamese did to him I would hate them too.

Lotus what's a toonie?
MJB23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:51 AM   #24 (permalink)
Thug Life
 
Suvaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,345
Suvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbish23 View Post
If someone did the things to me that the vietnamese did to him I would hate them too.
Whether or not his hate is warranted is irrelevant. If you're going to criticize Obama for hating whites (which he doesn't) then you can't ignore who McCain hates.
Suvaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:52 AM   #25 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 2,543
Lotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By All
how can you say it won't work when it's never been fully put into practice? thats like saying nobody could climb mount everest because everyone who attempted died. Eventually the things people WANT to see happen and the people that CAN make things happen will meet and good things will come from it this isn't being naive or whatever it takes more than one person to make things work it takes a leader and his people working together for the better of their nation. I don't know though I'm just a Canadian, a Canadian with Canadian beer.

well mjb the toonie is a mystery to most people outside of our nation you see its like two loonies in one.. it's AMAZING you will never see anything as glorious as a toonie my friend just ask plazz.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:52 AM   #26 (permalink)
MLS
Banned
 
MLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Backseat of the PlazzVan
Posts: 6,472
Blog Entries: 2
MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS
It's the name of the two-dollar coin, a combo of the number two with the name of the Loonie, Canada's one-dollar coin.

Lotus, what's the deal with the weird ass names for money?
MLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:55 AM   #27 (permalink)
Featherweight
 
mmawrestler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Los Angeles by way of Vancouver
Posts: 1,439
mmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level now
I didnt bother to read the whole thing, I really hope obama becomes president. I know this is off topic, but americans are really stupid for even caring if obama is a muslim, not chosing him based soley on that reason is blatent racism
mmawrestler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:55 AM   #28 (permalink)
International Stalker
 
MJB23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 6,786
MJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLS View Post
It's the name of the two-dollar coin, a combo of the number two with the name of the Loonie, Canada's one-dollar coin.

Lotus, what's the deal with the weird ass names for money?
Their canadian what do you expect. lol
MJB23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:00 AM   #29 (permalink)
Thug Life
 
Suvaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,345
Suvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmawrestler View Post
I didnt bother to read the whole thing, I really hope obama becomes president. I know this is off topic, but americans are really stupid for even caring if obama is a muslim, not chosing him based soley on that reason is blatent racism
It isn't racism, but it is just as bad. And you're right, it is stupid, especially when you consider he isn't even Muslim.
Suvaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:06 AM   #30 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 2,543
Lotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By All
Hey we are a proud people with proud loonies! ...and toonies!!! haha but seriously I don't know why we call our damned money the way we do... and why in the hell we have animals all over it I mean if i had a choice i would at least put some prime time animals on there like a bear over a loon or a freaking tiger over a damned beaver lol.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios