Obama is screwed - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 05-26-2008, 12:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
MMA Patriot
 
americanfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: louisville ky
Posts: 4,003
americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Obama is screwed

I would like to see him talk his way out of this
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=65066

if this hits the main stream media he is screwed.
__________________
"The fat man flies at midnight"
americanfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-26-2008, 12:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Das ‹bermensch
 
wukkadb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,633
wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
...wow
__________________



What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
International Stalker
 
MJB23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 6,786
MJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World Renown
I never really liked Obama. He really is done if this goes mainstream.
MJB23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 2,543
Lotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By All
On a personal level it means jack to me wether he was mentored by a commie a southern baptist hell even a manager at a walmart but I can see how american voters would eat this up and denounce him if it were to hit national media. Shame i kinda like the guy
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Featherweight
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,221
xbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level now
Evidence appears unfounded and rather highly skeptical. Obama simply conversing with an individual means nothing regarding Obama's ideological beliefs. Atleast his hands aren't elbow deep in oil leaders pockets.

Further, I would much rather have a country ran by a person with socialist ties than one with evangelical ties
__________________
Team Stand Alone #1
xbrokenshieldx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
milkkid291's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,672
milkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrokenshieldx View Post
Further, I would much rather have a country ran by a person with socialist ties than one with evangelical ties
As history shows, Socialist countries don't work out too well....
__________________
"When I hear athletes call themselves warriors, it does bother me a little bit. When I think of a warrior, I think of the Marines I've led in combat, those Marines that sacrificed so much...no showers, little food, no contact with their family, all for their love for their brother Marine and for their love for their country. That's a warrior, willing to lay his life on the line. I've had Marines that have laid their lives on the line for the man next to him, and for their family and country. That's a warrior. The guy who goes into some athletic contest who has no war experience, in my eyes, really has no right to call himself that. That's a coveted thing to call someone, and that's what I call my Marines. Those are warriors." - Brian Stann
milkkid291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
MMA Patriot
 
americanfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: louisville ky
Posts: 4,003
americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
On a personal level it means jack to me wether he was mentored by a commie a southern baptist hell even a manager at a walmart
why? it just reinforces the fact that he hates america. If this was it I would agree with you because people can change but he hasn't given me any reason to think positively about him.

he hates america, white and capitalize and if he becomes president he is going to try to turn us into a communist country and he will let terrorist walk all over us
__________________
"The fat man flies at midnight"
americanfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
MMA Patriot
 
americanfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: louisville ky
Posts: 4,003
americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrokenshieldx View Post
Evidence appears unfounded and rather highly skeptical. Obama simply conversing with an individual means nothing regarding Obama's ideological beliefs. Atleast his hands aren't elbow deep in oil leaders pockets.

Further, I would much rather have a country ran by a person with socialist ties than one with evangelical ties
this show that you dont have confidence in him and your argument is becomeing weak and you have to put down someone else to feel secure.
__________________
"The fat man flies at midnight"
americanfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Thug Life
 
Suvaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,345
Suvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkkid291 View Post
As history shows, Socialist countries don't work out too well....
There is no reason to think Obama would completely change the American political system to a socialism.
Suvaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
MMA Patriot
 
americanfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: louisville ky
Posts: 4,003
americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawaweewa View Post
There is no reason to think Obama would completely change the American political system to a socialism.
but he could do alot of damage and get us going in that direction.
__________________
"The fat man flies at midnight"
americanfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios