MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   The Lounge (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/)
-   -   Aaaand Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/368-aaaand-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.html)

The Don 06-11-2006 12:00 AM

Aaaand Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
 
:thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :thumbsup: Watch this and enjoy, fun for all excpt the little kiddies....

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/weeee.php


:thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :thumbsup:

Witchy Woman 06-11-2006 12:44 PM

aaaand why did you post this crap here? lol

The Don 06-11-2006 01:04 PM

its fun

besides everyone should hold on to thier Gonads and strife

rana 06-12-2006 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don
its fun

besides everyone should hold on to thier Gonads and strife

omg, i'm doing a biology course and havent heard gonads or weeeeeeeeeeee so many times in my life, lol!

TheSuplexor 06-12-2006 06:57 PM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........
http://www.angryalien.com/

here we go^^Reenacted by the bunnines. YEAh...for bunnies

rana 06-13-2006 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doublelegtakedown
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........
http://www.angryalien.com/

here we go^^Reenacted by the bunnines. YEAh...for bunnies

heehee, i like teh brokeback mountain one!:thumbsup:

TheSuplexor 06-13-2006 08:05 PM

It's only funny if you have aactually seen the movie.

Like the rocky
"you're going to eat lightning and crap thunder, rock!" LOL

rana 06-14-2006 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doublelegtakedown
It's only funny if you have aactually seen the movie.

Like the rocky
"you're going to eat lightning and crap thunder, rock!" LOL

sorry but rockys a classic! when he chases that chicken lol, which one was that?hmmm dunno

TheSuplexor 06-14-2006 01:36 PM

I think the first one but i could have been the second. And he wasn't chasing them, they were chasing him. And a kid with a cast was the closet person to catching him. lol

rana 06-15-2006 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doublelegtakedown
I think the first one but i could have been the second. And he wasn't chasing them, they were chasing him. And a kid with a cast was the closet person to catching him. lol

i think it was the second one, it was late at night, i was probably seeing things lol,
a kid with a cast ahhh lol omg!
it was just after io'd seen rambo actually., y so many stalone movies


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2