Marijuana Prohibition - Page 11 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 102 (permalink) Old 09-15-2008, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Cheesy Poofs
 
stitch1z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,588
                     
All drugs should be legalized if we wanted to honor the U.S. Constitution.

However, I think marijuana shines brightly above the rest as a ridiculous prohibition. Because it doesn't kill people. If you smoke it, it MAY lead to cancer, but that's an option.

Virtually any other drug (including alcohol) is infinitely more dangerous. Not just because of the possibility of overdose. But also the reckless behavior the drugs illicit that aren't as common with pot.

Xitup:

If a you get AIDS from a dirty heroin needle, it doesn't mean heroin gave you AIDS. A dirty ass needle did it.

If you get cancer from smoking pot, you got cancer from SMOKING, not the pot.




Don Frye's Mustache > Kimbo's Beard
stitch1z is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 102 (permalink) Old 09-15-2008, 02:37 PM
Banned
 
XitUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 2,719
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Yes. Clearly a middle ground in which some drugs are considered too dangerous being banned and others not being banned doesn't exist, has never existed and will never exist. THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND.
OK. If you're fine with the government thinking you're too stupid to make informed choices then that's fine.


Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch1z View Post
All drugs should be legalized if we wanted to honor the U.S. Constitution.
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch1z View Post
However, I think marijuana shines brightly above the rest as a ridiculous prohibition. Because it doesn't kill people. If you smoke it, it MAY lead to cancer, but that's an option.
It's certainly one of the least risky, as long as you don't smoke it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch1z View Post
Virtually any other drug (including alcohol) is infinitely more dangerous. Not just because of the possibility of overdose. But also the reckless behavior the drugs illicit that aren't as common with pot.
Yup, many more drugs , including ones that are already legal, are far more dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch1z View Post
If a you get AIDS from a dirty heroin needle, it doesn't mean heroin gave you AIDS. A dirty ass needle did it.

If you get cancer from smoking pot, you got cancer from SMOKING, not the pot.
Yup.
XitUp is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome