Cat Killer (WARNING! Its F@ing Graphic) - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Champ
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
 
yorT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 3,541
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by byukid View Post
So why is, say, shooting a moose inherently less wrong than stomping a cat? I really don't condone either behavior. It just seems that being shot is maybe less graphic.

See, the reason people don't like this specifically is because of it's graphic nature. If someone had been, say, shooting cats, we'd be mad but I doubt there would be calls for death.

I just think it's interesting. I do think what she did was disgusting though.
The way they kill moose is humane. What she did to that kitten was in-humane.




FFL 3rd +90
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Demian Maia
Martin Kampmann
Nate Diaz
yorT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Banned
 
TheNegation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,809
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorT View Post
The way they kill moose is humane. What she did to that kitten was in-humane.
No it isn't, getting shot isn't humane at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB23 View Post
Shooting a moose is completely different then someone stomping on a kitten. Moose populations in northern states and Canada can become out of control if we didn't hunt. There is a huge deer overpopulation problem in New England because they lowered the limits and now the deer are everywhere. It leads to them getting hit by cars and stuff.
Thats a load of shit. Populations don't go mad and get out of control if we don't hunt. Thats the same bullshit people who foxhunt try to spread here. It simply isn't true, populations are controlled by a species resources.
TheNegation is offline  
post #23 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 03:11 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: TX, UT, or WA
Posts: 44
 
Okay, you people know that moose was just an example, right? There are other animals that we hunt.

I'm just saying, hunting is just as cruel as this. If you don't have a problem with hunting, you shouldn't have a problem with this. Killing animals is killing animals is killing animals. Just because you wouldn't do it doesn't make it not killing animals.
byukid is offline  
post #24 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,393
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by byukid View Post
So why is, say, shooting a moose inherently less wrong than stomping a cat? I really don't condone either behavior. It just seems that being shot is maybe less graphic.

See, the reason people don't like this specifically is because of it's graphic nature. If someone had been, say, shooting cats, we'd be mad but I doubt there would be calls for death.

I just think it's interesting. I do think what she did was disgusting though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorT View Post
The way they kill moose is humane. What she did to that kitten was in-humane.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by byukid View Post
Okay, you people know that moose was just an example, right? There are other animals that we hunt.

I'm just saying, hunting is just as cruel as this. If you don't have a problem with hunting, you shouldn't have a problem with this. Killing animals is killing animals is killing animals. Just because you wouldn't do it doesn't make it not killing animals.

Shooting an animal dead asap and stomping ones eyes out with the heels of your shoes... are a bit different.

Also hunting other animals have a purpose, she was killing these cats for no reason... (well she had a reason.. to sell videos.. no real reason).
bail3yz is offline  
post #25 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Banned
 
TheNegation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,809
                     
Lol, where is the guarantee you are going to kill an animal asap?

It's the same thing. You are killing an animal for pleasure.

Hunting doesn't serve a practical purpose. Also this did have a purpose, she was promoting a website. Didn't you read the article? Ah, didn't see that in your post, or you edited it in, sorry.
TheNegation is offline  
post #26 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,393
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Lol, where is the guarantee you are going to kill an animal asap?

It's the same thing. You are killing an animal for pleasure.

Hunting doesn't serve a practical purpose. Also this did have a purpose, she was promoting a website. Didn't you read the article? Ah, didn't see that in your post, or you edited it in, sorry.
I didnt edit it in, it was always there.

Theres no guarantee, but its what most hunters intentions are.

And there are practical reasons for hunting... lol at me having to explain this.

EDIT: its probably more humane to let a deer live its life.. then hunt it for food.. then it is to buy meat that was from an animal that lived its entire life on a farm (have you ever seen how pigs, chickens, and other animals live on a farm?). So unless you guys dont ever eat meat, you should get off your high horses.
bail3yz is offline  
post #27 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Banned
 
TheNegation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,809
                     
Such as? If you aren't living in the freaking middle of a forest in deepest Alaska, there really are not. The vast majority of people who hunt don't need to.

What are you retarded? Maybe we should, geez, I don't know, look at improving regulations so that animals on farms are treated better?

I buy my eggs free range, I aint getting off this thing at all.

Last edited by TheNegation; 10-05-2008 at 03:46 PM.
TheNegation is offline  
post #28 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Middleweight
 
Couchwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: the couch
Posts: 2,689
                     
Couchwarrior is offline  
post #29 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
Super Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,079
                     
hunting and stomping a cat is different IMO
i am against illegal hunting though..
fishing rulz!
dontazo is offline  
post #30 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Champ
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
 
yorT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 3,541
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
No it isn't, getting shot isn't humane at all.


Thats a load of shit. Populations don't go mad and get out of control if we don't hunt. Thats the same bullshit people who foxhunt try to spread here. It simply isn't true, populations are controlled by a species resources.
It is more humane than stomping on one's eye with a high heel.

Yeah, lets not control the nutria population in Louisiana:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m..._16881083/pg_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Lol, where is the guarantee you are going to kill an animal asap?

It's the same thing. You are killing an animal for pleasure.

Hunting doesn't serve a practical purpose. Also this did have a purpose, she was promoting a website. Didn't you read the article? Ah, didn't see that in your post, or you edited it in, sorry.
Hunting doesn't serve a practical purpose but what she did, did serve a purpose?

People hunt for meat. How is that not practical?




FFL 3rd +90
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Demian Maia
Martin Kampmann
Nate Diaz
yorT is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome