Gunman Goes Mental Kills 9 and Himself - Page 8 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 03-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #71 (permalink)
Banned
 
TheNegation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,809
TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Well there you have it hah.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #72 (permalink)
Banned
 
XitUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 2,719
XitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by All_In_GSP View Post
Save everyone else from the hopelessness that is your post and PM me. I'll take one for the team and make only myself dumber for having heard you.

Stop throwing your toys out the pram.
XitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #73 (permalink)
The Truth
 
All_In's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,998
All_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Well there you have it hah.
Check your inbox.

Edit: Apparently over 7500 words will not fit. It will be public after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
No. 1 you dug up six month old
So you've changed quite a bit since then, have you? Maybe you've signed up for some counseling, which is good. Soon you'll be rehabilitated completely

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
I never said I was a completely rational terminator like robot who looked at everything objectively. I said that people don't look at things like this objectively, they see a sob story and say things like "He should dig his own grave and get a bullet in the head." Things they don't actually believe, a lot of the time.
Hmm, had you been so humble right off the bat you probably wouldn't have said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
I can because I am a rational logical human being who doesn't let his emotions run wild and dictate his thought process.
But hey, that was 6 months old. You've grown up since then. When your goal is to be the forum prick calling people out for being emotional (on emotional threads mind you), I'd recommend steering clear of idiotic, whiny rants like the one I was able to find rather easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Well, I have been the one diggin up old posts and claiming people said certain things in those threads. Oh no wait, that was you(albeit, incorrectly).
See, you just did it again. This is what you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
You say somtehing, it gets proven wrong, you ignore it and then later come back and jump in with stupid remarks.
I countered it:

Quote:
This isn't self-reflection time in your 12-step program. Read the entire thread on Li. It's your go-to move.
And you come back with an argument that I look up old posts claiming you've said untrue statements. Here's why you're wrong: a) using other posts on other threads isn't wrong to do. There isn't a rule on how old something is for it to show up in "court" – when you say something in the past, you still said it. Using it against an argument you're having now is a means of keeping consistency in your thoughts, opinions, ideas, and most particularly your criticisms; b) I quote you when I claim something; c) I've touched on this in the thread involving Li. You make blanket statements about one thing, and expect it not to apply to others. You also make statements that can imply a commonly associated conclusion drawn from your statement, yet when someone calls you on the conclusion drawn, you say, "well I didn't say that." It's a cop-out, and you know it. It's why your wording is so vague to begin with.

For example:
TheNegation: I own a cat.
Conclusion reached by thread member: thenegation must like cats if he's willing to take care of one.
TheNegation: No, you idiot! I never said I LIKED them, I merely said I HAD one. If you weren't so stupid you would know the difference. Get your facts straight and debate me when you've LEARNED something. Actually debate me anyway because I'm lonely and need attention.

Don't make the statements that conclusions can be drawn from in the first place if you'd like to avoid conclusions being drawn such as mentioned. So if you call a guy that murderers 10 people normal, or you think a guy who cuts someone's head off and eats him can be rehabilitated and released, be prepared when people draw conclusions like, a) you are not normal (whether it be deranged, retarded, or just stupid I'm not sure – perhaps you're a special kind of troll) and sympathize with others as such; b) you don't understand or see the need for punishment for those affected other than yourself. You've proved to be selfish in nature throughout the forum; it actually makes sense you see the events that have taken place as you have. If you'd like me to find posts of yours as proof of such, I will…you're well aware of this. I cannot promise they will be less than six months old though. There's only so many times someone can feel sorry for you for saying, "nuh uh I didn't say that!"


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Genius. Have you thought about a career in standup comedy? This kind of wit isn't found all too often these days, I mean, you have to be on some sort of different intellectual playing field to come up with jabs like that.
Thanks. Now, I value your opinion…since it has to do with me, and is quite complimentary. On most everything else, I think your opinion is stupid and needs an injection of education. Only then will I respond to you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Wow, defensive much? And try to re-read this, and see if you could make it just a tad bit less ridiculously hypocritical if you don't want to contradict yourself in the same paragraph.
No no, reread when I quoted Wawa. When you debate someone, especially when they call into question your intellect, you prop yourself up, and you knock your opponent down. Clear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Maybe thats why you found it so "funny". Maybe thats why you don't realise that I have posted studies and statistics on rehabilitation. Maybe thats why I feel my arguments hold a little more weight than yours and namegoeshere(who unlike you is smart enough to know when he is fighting a losing battle and shuts up).
Someone who refuses to engage with TheNegation is smarter because of it? That's the first reasonable claim you've made yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
All in GSP, if your goal was to be so incompetent as to lure me back to the thread after telling you I wouldn't reply if you didn't post something relevant and worthwhile, congratulations.
Oh good show, you've got it. I just can't get enough of you. Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Step number one.
Proclaim that your opponents defense of people who carry out acts such as murder and the mentally ill signify that he himself is likely to become a murdere and be mentally ill.
The camera only shows what it records, right? That's your favorite saying, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Why the hell do you like me anyway? I am a messed up loser.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
"You are in favour of gay marriage? What are you a ***got?"
Do you really wanna go there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
I ******* hate women.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
honeslty I don't even know what I feel anymore because I am so cut off from my emotions. And I feel ******* awful
Makes sense.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Step number two, misatribute things that have been said that look like they might be on the same side as your opponenets argument to him. He will know the difference, but there is a good chance other people won't so he can be discredited.
I don't know why you do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Don't act moody and then refuse to tell me whats wrong in that stupid way girls do when they want attention, I don't have one ounce of Sympathy for you. Some of us have real problems, you know what we do? We deal with them, we don't unload them all on someone we are supposed to care about to make ourselves feel better
So, it would be reasonable to expect people to DEAL with their problems, instead of taking them out on others…right?

And who exactly do you mean when you say, "some of us have real problems"?


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
As a side note, you can try to exaggerate how argumentative your opponent is, for instance by claiming he initiated the argument. Did he? Who cares!
You're the most argumentative member on the forum. I really don't need to exaggerate.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Step number three, take your opponents claims out of context. In this example, a gunman who went on a shooting rampage was described as "normal". We can play on this and use it to discredit our opponenet. What they don't know was that the original discussion was about gun control, and he was being compared to organised criminals and terrorist groups who smuggle in arms.
You were quoted for what you said. You can say it was out of context all you'd like. It's right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
If you are called out on any of this, step number 4 is of crucial importance. Simply ignore your earlier points. Do not attempt to justify them and DO NOT apologise for them or UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES admit you were wrong.
TheNegation in a nutshell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
If the point is pressed, possibly bring up some old points of your opponent on issues unrelated to the one at hand and use them to try to discredit and embarass him.
You took care of that for me.
__________________
"I don't dink anyone en dis division can endure my riddum."
All_In is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:45 AM   #74 (permalink)
Banned
 
TheNegation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,809
TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Wow. I don't think you could have done more to validate everyhting I said in my last post about you and the way you try to "debate".

Last edited by TheNegation : 03-15-2009 at 08:02 AM.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:59 AM   #75 (permalink)
Banned
 
TheNegation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,809
TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
So much anger - Sort of scary
Lol at NameGoesHere negging me........

God this is pathetic. I have one person personally attacking me becauce he has no actual argument about what was originally being discussed, and one person neg repping me anonymously.

I hope you two have at least questioned your old views. I doubt it, but I can hope right?
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #76 (permalink)
Thug Life
 
Suvaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,345
Suvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A Baller
Alright, this thread is getting pathetic. All In GSP, you have ignored almost every point brought up against you.

Some things you have yet to respond to and/or clarify:
1. This quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by All_In_GSP
Please spare me the mention of useless banter that it's unproven that the victims were all innocent, Frank Castle. Point is there is human suffering.
2. Why you repeatedly misrepresent your opponent's position. Is it on purpose, or do you really not understand what the argument is about?

3. The use of the word "normal" in this thread. It has already been shown to you that you incorrectly took the word out of context, but these objections seem to have no effect on you.

4. The fact that it was not TheNegation that started the argument. I don't feel like counting how many times somebody pointed this out to you, but I've done it myself at least twice.


I know there are more, but I have shit to do right now. Why don't we start with answering these, then we can try and add more to the list.
Suvaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios