got my tattoo today - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Bantamweight
 
Tripod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 723
                     
Nice tat man.

So with that being your name, I must ask, how did you get your forum name eric??

11th (+27)
Wanderlei SIlva
Rich Franklin
Josh Koscheck
Joachim Hansen
Tripod87 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Bisping #1
 
eric2004bc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Luton, England, UK
Posts: 2,465
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod87 View Post
Nice tat man.

So with that being your name, I must ask, how did you get your forum name eric??
good questian,
ive had since i was about 12 or 13 my email adress was ericcartmen2004@hotmail.com, and then i just shoretend it into usernames for forums etc to eric2004bc, i use it on every forum and other internet stuff aswel,
im just a southpark fan

sig credit to Michael Carson

UK Fighters FTW
eric2004bc is offline  
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric2004bc View Post
lol cheers man
its annoying tryna look after it for teh first week after you get it, coz ive gotta keep these sort of clear sticky sheet things over it to stop the air getting in and to stop it from scabbing,
Uh, I have several tattoos, and I'm fairly certain that you want them to scab correctly... I prevented one from scabbing properly a long time ago, and it never healed into the skin properly. I might be misunderstanding you, but is this your first tattoo?

I've always done the "use a normal ointment for the first couple of days, in a thin layer, at most 3 times a day" method. And then the "use a very basic lotion twice a day thereafter". You want the tattoo to heal and scab, or the the skin will ripple and scar!

I'm not a tattoist in anyway, just relating my personal experience!

whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline  
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 08:43 PM Thread Starter
Bisping #1
 
eric2004bc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Luton, England, UK
Posts: 2,465
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447 View Post
Uh, I have several tattoos, and I'm fairly certain that you want them to scab correctly... I prevented one from scabbing properly a long time ago, and it never healed into the skin properly. I might be misunderstanding you, but is this your first tattoo?

I've always done the "use a normal ointment for the first couple of days, in a thin layer, at most 3 times a day" method. And then the "use a very basic lotion twice a day thereafter". You want the tattoo to heal and scab, or the the skin will ripple and scar!

I'm not a tattoist in anyway, just relating my personal experience!
yeah i know what your on about, yeah this is my first tatttoo, im just doing what the tattoo artist told me to do, which is to keep it preotected with this clear sticky cheet stuff called tegerdome or something and change it everyday for a new one, for atleast 6 days and then after that i can take that stuff off and then use ointment or something, so that it heals properly.
i just dont want my tattoo to go wrong lol

sig credit to Michael Carson

UK Fighters FTW
eric2004bc is offline  
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 12:03 AM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Posts: 529
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric2004bc View Post


it didnt actually hurt as much as i thought, im quite pleased at how it turned out

it says J.G.S.T which are my initails, James Gareth Stuart Thomas.

but thats the bad thing about that font, it looks kool but its hard to read some letters
So are you addicted yet? It took me 10 years to figure out what I wanted my 1st one to be. Now if I had the money, I would get one every couple of weeks.
RaisingCajun is offline  
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 12:09 AM Thread Starter
Bisping #1
 
eric2004bc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Luton, England, UK
Posts: 2,465
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisingCajun View Post
So are you addicted yet? It took me 10 years to figure out what I wanted my 1st one to be. Now if I had the money, I would get one every couple of weeks.
lol, its tempting to get a few more, but im only gunna get about 2 more over the next 10 years or so, i dont reali wonna get loads of tattoos im not a big fan of having a full sleeve or anything

sig credit to Michael Carson

UK Fighters FTW
eric2004bc is offline  
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Flyweight
 
cormacraig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 215
                     
I have a tattoo planned for a long while now but I'm saving up money cause this is going to be a full-blown, colorful thing taking up most of my arm. I'm gonna do the cover to In the Aeroplane Over the Sea.

I had this parrot. The parrot talked, but it did not say "I'm hungry." So it died.

(Mitch Hedberg)
cormacraig is offline  
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Delicious Pudding
 
D.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Posts: 10,932
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric2004bc View Post
good questian,
ive had since i was about 12 or 13 my email adress was ericcartmen2004@hotmail.com, and then i just shoretend it into usernames for forums etc to eric2004bc, i use it on every forum and other internet stuff aswel,
im just a southpark fan
I finally understand!!!



D.P. is offline  
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Bisping #1
 
eric2004bc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Luton, England, UK
Posts: 2,465
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P. View Post
I finally understand!!!
haha

sig credit to Michael Carson

UK Fighters FTW
eric2004bc is offline  
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Lightweight
 
HeavyRob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 953
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P. View Post
I finally understand!!!
haha, me too! When he said his initials and name, I was like, uh.... que pasa?
HeavyRob is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome