****MMAF presents the UFC**** - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
Bisping #1
 
eric2004bc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Luton, England, UK
Posts: 2,465
                     
****MMAF presents the UFC****

ive spoken to UFCfan about it and he said it would be alright,

ok so im gunna be starting MMAF presents the UFC up again,

if you dont know what it is, it was a fight league thing the forum had had where each person picked one fighter and pretended to be that fighter, You could form fight camps with other members and talk all the trash you wanted, there were rankings and everything. and the winners are decided by a roll of the dice.

I wasent around when the forum had it before but apparantly it was a huge hit, but stopped because it required alot of work. so im gunna bring it back.

But before i bring it back because it requires so much hard work, im asking for a couple of dedicated members who would be willing to help me out with running it , if noone can help then i will do it myself it just means that it will be a bit slower coz it would take me a while to get the write ups done and teh rankings etc etc

so this is basicly a recrument thread where i will be recruting 2 or 3 dediacted members to help run it, and then next week sometime i will set up a couple of threads where people can sign there fighter contracts and start to form fight camps etc etc.

i'll be needed members to help with the write ups, help with the rankings, do some graphics for it, help sort the matchups up etc etc



so lemme know if you wonna help

sig credit to Michael Carson

UK Fighters FTW
eric2004bc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Megaweight
 
CornbreadBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,569
                     
In.



CornbreadBB is offline  
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Lightweight
 
ShadyNismo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: HoLLyW00d, FL
Posts: 1,532
                     
Good luck bro, I suck at organizing these things...

Fav. Fighters

1. Georges St. Pierre
2. Quinton Jackson
3. Anderson Silva


"If Your Not Cheatin, Your Not Tryin Hard Enough" Tito Ortiz
Forum Bets
54-15
ShadyNismo is offline  
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 06:40 PM
Champ
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
 
yorT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 3,541
                     
Have you competed in this before eric? I don't remeber this?




FFL 3rd +90
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Demian Maia
Martin Kampmann
Nate Diaz
yorT is offline  
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Bisping #1
 
eric2004bc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Luton, England, UK
Posts: 2,465
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorT View Post
Have you competed in this before eric? I don't remeber this?
no i wasent around when the forum had this before, but it was very good/fun from what i've heard from other members who where in it before.

sig credit to Michael Carson

UK Fighters FTW
eric2004bc is offline  
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 06:44 PM
Champ
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
 
yorT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 3,541
                     
Well who is taking over the Pick Em' and FFL? Those are in the middle of running and no one has taken those over yet.




FFL 3rd +90
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Demian Maia
Martin Kampmann
Nate Diaz
yorT is offline  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
Bisping #1
 
eric2004bc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Luton, England, UK
Posts: 2,465
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorT View Post
Well who is taking over the Pick Em' and FFL? Those are in the middle of running and no one has taken those over yet.
im sure the Staff are in the process of sorting that out.
if teh rest of the staff dont want this running at the moment because theyy wonna get everything with the forum sorted, then i'll understand

sig credit to Michael Carson

UK Fighters FTW
eric2004bc is offline  
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Bad boys bad boys!
 
pauly_j's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: GY, England
Posts: 2,477
                     
This is gay.

NYBA Champ @ 170!
BEST EVA!
pauly_j is offline  
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Banned
 
TheNegation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,809
                     
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly_j View Post
This is gay.
**** you Pauly J.







Sorry, that was uncalled for, but I needed to break 6K posts tonight.
TheNegation is offline  
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 06:53 PM
.:Jeet Kune Do:.
 
NikosCC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 5,679
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric2004bc View Post
ive spoken to UFCfan about it and he said it would be alright,

ok so im gunna be starting MMAF presents the UFC up again,

if you dont know what it is, it was a fight league thing the forum had had where each person picked one fighter and pretended to be that fighter, You could form fight camps with other members and talk all the trash you wanted, there were rankings and everything. and the winners are decided by a roll of the dice.

I wasent around when the forum had it before but apparantly it was a huge hit, but stopped because it required alot of work. so im gunna bring it back.

But before i bring it back because it requires so much hard work, im asking for a couple of dedicated members who would be willing to help me out with running it , if noone can help then i will do it myself it just means that it will be a bit slower coz it would take me a while to get the write ups done and teh rankings etc etc

so this is basicly a recrument thread where i will be recruting 2 or 3 dediacted members to help run it, and then next week sometime i will set up a couple of threads where people can sign there fighter contracts and start to form fight camps etc etc.

i'll be needed members to help with the write ups, help with the rankings, do some graphics for it, help sort the matchups up etc etc



so lemme know if you wonna help

How can u do this if you have no idea what your doing? This was an awesome game when TB was doing it..


.:H.O.F. Inductee:.
.:GFX-H.O.F. Inductee:.
NikosCC is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome