Help Me Out, Internet Buds. - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
attention whore
 
Damone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Branson, Missouri
Posts: 14,445
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by name goes here View Post
She's a selfish ass... But surprise surprise so are you, you just don't realise it. Trust me even more than you think maybe you can be a little selfish, even more than you think maybe other people see you as a little bit selfish, you are more selfish than that....

Maybe all the problem isn't her? Just because you can move on and find another girlfriend, doesn't mean you aren't also the ass in the relationship.

I don't know if you should stay or not - that depends on what you are looking for in a woman, and how likely a woman like that is going to like you. Just saying your post sounded a bit one sided.
In a way, I am a selfish person (Couldn't you tell from my other posts?). But, I don't know, it's a rollercoaster ride of emotions for me. Right now, I really love her, as things are going good.

Damone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 03:28 PM
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
In a way, I am a selfish person (Couldn't you tell from my other posts?). But, I don't know, it's a rollercoaster ride of emotions for me. Right now, I really love her, as things are going good.

So WTF...are things good or bad?????

Now Im confused about this relationship and Im not even in it.....

Sounds like your in relationship purgatory.......

CC420
coldcall420 is offline  
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 04:18 PM
Light Heavyweight
 
name goes here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London England
Posts: 3,300
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
In a way, I am a selfish person (Couldn't you tell from my other posts?). But, I don't know, it's a rollercoaster ride of emotions for me. Right now, I really love her, as things are going good.
The first step is to admit you are a crazy selfish ass, then if she does the same, you can have honest communication. Why she is doing her crazy shit, why you do your etc, what you are going to do about it and so on. If you are both just trying to get your way, both pretending to be the good guy, neither of you will get what you want.

name goes here is offline  
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 04:48 PM
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by name goes here View Post
The first step is to admit you are a crazy selfish ass, then if she does the same, you can have honest communication. Why she is doing her crazy shit, why you do your etc, what you are going to do about it and so on. If you are both just trying to get your way, both pretending to be the good guy, neither of you will get what you want.

.....

Well said

CC420
coldcall420 is offline  
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 05:52 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
We all have a predisposition toward being a crazy selfish ass to some degree. It's hard to balance the things you need to do to be happy and relatively stable, and satisfying the needs of your significant other, especially if they're somewhat..needy.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 05:54 PM
The Revolution
 
SimplyNate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,018
                     


I think this sums up what you should do.

SimplyNate is offline  
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
attention whore
 
Damone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Branson, Missouri
Posts: 14,445
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
So WTF...are things good or bad?????

Now Im confused about this relationship and Im not even in it.....

Sounds like your in relationship purgatory.......

CC420
I'm just as confused. I did the whole "I don't think I'm ready to take care of a child right now. I'm 25, still young and I want some time to think this over." She gave me kisses and told me that she doesn't want me to go.

We used to fight daily. She has told me that her ex was cuter than I am. Her friends are awful, as her friends husband told me he'd kill me if I came over to his house. The thing is, I did absolutely nothing to him. I don't even talk about him. This makes me wonder what she said about me after we briefly broke up. She sold my school books without permission, gave my clothes away and bad mouthed me to her school friends. She took care of the shirt and books, though. The break up is something I don't want to talk about. Let's just say that she got mad that I went out to eat with my little brother (Who was flying to London the next day).

This is one dysfunctional relationship.

Damone is offline  
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 06:38 PM
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
I'm just as confused. I did the whole "I don't think I'm ready to take care of a child right now. I'm 25, still young and I want some time to think this over." She gave me kisses and told me that she doesn't want me to go.

We used to fight daily. She has told me that her ex was cuter than I am. Her friends are awful, as her friends husband told me he'd kill me if I came over to his house. The thing is, I did absolutely nothing to him. I don't even talk about him. This makes me wonder what she said about me after we briefly broke up. She sold my school books without permission, gave my clothes away and bad mouthed me to her school friends. She took care of the shirt and books, though. The break up is something I don't want to talk about. Let's just say that she got mad that I went out to eat with my little brother (Who was flying to London the next day).

This is one dysfunctional relationship.


D.......Give her her walking papers and engage yourself in the other chic that loves MMA....

Someone's husband wants to **** you up.....LOL

I'd ask for the number and arrange a meeting, assuming you know how to handle yourself, which i assume you do....

Seriously though its bigger than that, i think if these are really the things she is putting you through your doing yourself a favor leaving......The ex being cutter than me would alreaady indicate that she still has reserve feelings for him and is going to compare anyone new to him...NOT GOOD.....

Plus any girl that likes telling you that her friends Husband wants to **** you up really doesnt give a shit abut you.....the fact that you wonder what she said while you broke up and that clearly she said somthing that wasnt true is just bad dude...

Hopefully she's got a bangin body and thats what really is keepin you there cuz otherwise dude if you take this all the way....It will end in Divorce, not that marraige was raised here....


Good Luck bro...

CC420

BTW: try this, after i broke up with my ex my boy had just broke up with his so when we would talk on the phone he would call or i would call and we would always answer the phone with "**** bitches".....and get a laugh.....try that shit it works.....



LEAVE......

CC420
coldcall420 is offline  
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 09:58 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
I'm just as confused. I did the whole "I don't think I'm ready to take care of a child right now. I'm 25, still young and I want some time to think this over." She gave me kisses and told me that she doesn't want me to go.

We used to fight daily. She has told me that her ex was cuter than I am. Her friends are awful, as her friends husband told me he'd kill me if I came over to his house. The thing is, I did absolutely nothing to him. I don't even talk about him. This makes me wonder what she said about me after we briefly broke up. She sold my school books without permission, gave my clothes away and bad mouthed me to her school friends. She took care of the shirt and books, though. The break up is something I don't want to talk about. Let's just say that she got mad that I went out to eat with my little brother (Who was flying to London the next day).

This is one dysfunctional relationship.
OH, shit. Run, don't walk.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 10:04 PM
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

 
_RIVAL_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cal-State South Annex
Posts: 10,893
                     
Ask yourself one question ...

"what would Frank Shamrock do"?


----> WWW.MMAFORUM.COM <----



_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI
_RIVAL_ is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome