Member of the month award. - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 01:31 PM
Yo
 
UFCFAN33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,703
                     
IM with u on this i was just trying to lighten the mood.
UFCFAN33 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
My 9 year old has more respect and manners than that kid, it's rediculous.
Yeah, well I'm sure when you were my age you didn't read David Copperfield, Stephen King, and Ernest Hemingway. And if I recall you once said you did animation for Pixar and Dreamworks which is just a laugh because if you did you would be out working right now instead of arguing with a "middle schooler". I actually get good grades and everything and are one of the most intelligent 13 year olds in my community but just when I get involved in arguments that where my weakness is.
Rush is offline  
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 03:16 PM
Amatuer
 
Witchy Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 136
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Yeah, well I'm sure when you were my age you didn't read David Copperfield, Stephen King, and Ernest Hemingway. And if I recall you once said you did animation for Pixar and Dreamworks which is just a laugh because if you did you would be out working right now instead of arguing with a "middle schooler". I actually get good grades and everything and are one of the most intelligent 13 year olds in my community but just when I get involved in arguments that where my weakness is.
Here you have it folks! Yet another fine example of him not reading what people are saying. I NEVER said that I worked for Pixar and Dreamworks. I said "I am working my way TOWARDS WORKING for EITHER Dreamworks OR Pixar"! As in, I'm getting a degree in the field and will ONE DAY EVENTUALLY be working there. As for being 'one of the most intelligent 13 year olds in your community', well good for you! What do you want... a dang cookie? I was on honor roll all though school, no big deal. It means squat really. Ooh, I have good grades, woohoo. It doesn't mean anything unless you actually apply your knowledge out there in what's called the real world. I get good grades too. In fact I find it quite amusing how I go to a school that's 95% men and here I am making 4.0 every quarter and staying on the highest honors list and dean list. Do I go around and brag about it? No. Do I go around and list my achievements on my emails like I think it's going to get me nominated for crap? No. Do I go around and 'beg' people to give me reputation points? No. Do I go around and change people's words and accuse them of starting arguments? No.
If you really think about it kid, YOU'RE the one who's starting crap by twisted crap around and then getting mad at people for correcting you.
A lot of people are quite sick of your rants, myself included.
Witchy Woman is offline  
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Welterweight
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 2,163
Blog Entries: 4
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
Here you have it folks! Yet another fine example of him not reading what people are saying. I NEVER said that I worked for Pixar and Dreamworks. I said "I am working my way TOWARDS WORKING for EITHER Dreamworks OR Pixar"! As in, I'm getting a degree in the field and will ONE DAY EVENTUALLY be working there. As for being 'one of the most intelligent 13 year olds in your community', well good for you! What do you want... a dang cookie? I was on honor roll all though school, no big deal. It means squat really. Ooh, I have good grades, woohoo. It doesn't mean anything unless you actually apply your knowledge out there in what's called the real world. I get good grades too. In fact I find it quite amusing how I go to a school that's 95% men and here I am making 4.0 every quarter and staying on the highest honors list and dean list. Do I go around and brag about it? No. Do I go around and list my achievements on my emails like I think it's going to get me nominated for crap? No. Do I go around and 'beg' people to give me reputation points? No. Do I go around and change people's words and accuse them of starting arguments? No.
If you really think about it kid, YOU'RE the one who's starting crap by twisted crap around and then getting mad at people for correcting you.
A lot of people are quite sick of your rants, myself included.
Wow.. Umm babe I think you killed this thread...

RGDA TN Web Site

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline  
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Amatuer
 
Witchy Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 136
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
Wow.. Umm babe I think you killed this thread...
Yeah, so? It was a bs thread anyway. This isn't some high school popularity contest. The kid didn't even comment back after my last entry... guess he didnt like being put in his place by a woman.
Witchy Woman is offline  
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Welterweight
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 2,163
Blog Entries: 4
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
Yeah, so? It was a bs thread anyway. This isn't some high school popularity contest. The kid didn't even comment back after my last entry... guess he didnt like being put in his place by a woman.
And the winner by KO at 1:34 in the 2nd Round... Miranda

RGDA TN Web Site

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline  
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 12:10 AM
True Grappler
 
IronMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York City, New York
Posts: 6,222
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
And the winner by KO at 1:34 in the 2nd Round... Miranda
Don, it's moment's like this where I want to make a crude joke or a joke regarding stealing your wife, but I'm scared that she'll rip me a new one. (a**hole, that is)



Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline  
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Administrator
 
adminmma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,936
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
Here you have it folks! Yet another fine example of him not reading what people are saying. I NEVER said that I worked for Pixar and Dreamworks. I said "I am working my way TOWARDS WORKING for EITHER Dreamworks OR Pixar"! As in, I'm getting a degree in the field and will ONE DAY EVENTUALLY be working there. As for being 'one of the most intelligent 13 year olds in your community', well good for you! What do you want... a dang cookie? I was on honor roll all though school, no big deal. It means squat really. Ooh, I have good grades, woohoo. It doesn't mean anything unless you actually apply your knowledge out there in what's called the real world. I get good grades too. In fact I find it quite amusing how I go to a school that's 95% men and here I am making 4.0 every quarter and staying on the highest honors list and dean list. Do I go around and brag about it? No. Do I go around and list my achievements on my emails like I think it's going to get me nominated for crap? No. Do I go around and 'beg' people to give me reputation points? No. Do I go around and change people's words and accuse them of starting arguments? No.
If you really think about it kid, YOU'RE the one who's starting crap by twisted crap around and then getting mad at people for correcting you.
A lot of people are quite sick of your rants, myself included.

wowsers
adminmma is offline  
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Welterweight
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 2,163
Blog Entries: 4
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by adminmma
wowsers
She tells it how she sees it.. Gods I love her

RGDA TN Web Site

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline  
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Amatuer
 
Witchy Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 136
                     
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
She tells it how she sees it.. Gods I love her
It's called being blunt babe. If I don't like you or something that you're doing, I'm not afraid to say so. I speak my mind and I'm sure you've learned that by now. Not everyone likes what comes out of my mouth, or in this case, my typing... but still. Oh well. If someone doesn't like what I have to say, they don't have to listen.
Witchy Woman is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome