How much porn? - Page 7 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 202 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
Would she get upset if she found porn on your PC? Women are crazy...all the shit they go through just to get some dick and they act like they don't want to bang as much as us.
Key word: ACT. Is it too much to ask that you guys see through the act and proceed accordingly??

Wait, don't answer that.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 202 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 03:12 PM
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
 
ZZtigerZZ81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,066
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Key word: ACT. Is it too much to ask that you guys see through the act and proceed accordingly??

Wait, don't answer that.
Only when you stop suing our successful males when we do with bogus charges of ****/sexual assault.

ZZtigerZZ81 is offline  
post #63 of 202 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Banned
 
Negative1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,238
Blog Entries: 3
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Key word: ACT. Is it too much to ask that you guys see through the act and proceed accordingly??

Wait, don't answer that.
Is that like an invitation to start raping people or something?
Negative1 is offline  
post #64 of 202 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
Only when you stop suing our successful males when we do with bogus charges of ****/sexual assault.
I should probably make a distinction between the average presentable-looking woman on the street and a blue ribbon skank. (Yeah, there are a few).


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #65 of 202 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 03:21 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
Would she get upset if she found porn on your PC? Women are crazy...all the shit they go through just to get some dick and they act like they don't want to bang as much as us.
It's because sleeping with an absolute stranger makes more sense for a guy than it does for a woman.

If a guy ****s some random chick and never sees here again, he's hardly deposited a large investment as it's the woman who would get stuck with a kid. All he knows is that he's trying to spread his genes to as many women as possible.

A woman is going to want a guy who can protect her and the kid, so if someone isn't going to at least act like he's going to stick around, has good genes and be good at looking after her and the kid then she probably won't want to get knocked up. Obviously we have condoms now, but it's still deeply ingrained in their natural instinct.

What was I getting at.... oh yeah. Girls are different to guys. Pretty ******* smart, eh?
giga191 is offline  
post #66 of 202 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 05:16 PM
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
 
ZZtigerZZ81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,066
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by giga191 View Post
It's because sleeping with an absolute stranger makes more sense for a guy than it does for a woman.

If a guy ****s some random chick and never sees here again, he's hardly deposited a large investment as it's the woman who would get stuck with a kid. All he knows is that he's trying to spread his genes to as many women as possible.

A woman is going to want a guy who can protect her and the kid, so if someone isn't going to at least act like he's going to stick around, has good genes and be good at looking after her and the kid then she probably won't want to get knocked up. Obviously we have condoms now, but it's still deeply ingrained in their natural instinct.

What was I getting at.... oh yeah. Girls are different to guys. Pretty ******* smart, eh?
If it were up to instinct then they would be banging like there is no tomorrow...regardless of looks...as is the case with all other animals in the wild. I think there are more factors at play then instinct.

But I am happily married so I just enjoy poking fun at the single people when I can.

ZZtigerZZ81 is offline  
post #67 of 202 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 05:24 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
If it were up to instinct then they would be banging like there is no tomorrow...regardless of looks...as is the case with all other animals in the wild. I think there are more factors at play then instinct.

But I am happily married so I just enjoy poking fun at the single people when I can.
Oh, me too. Hours of high-grade fun and pokitude.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #68 of 202 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 05:34 PM
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
 
ZZtigerZZ81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,066
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Oh, me too. Hours of high-grade fun and pokitude.
we should do this pokitude thing together...don't tell our spouses though

ZZtigerZZ81 is offline  
post #69 of 202 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 06:44 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
If it were up to instinct then they would be banging like there is no tomorrow...regardless of looks...as is the case with all other animals in the wild. I think there are more factors at play then instinct.

But I am happily married so I just enjoy poking fun at the single people when I can.
A woman's instinct would never tell them to bang anybody regardless of their looks. They do not want to spend 9 months being pregnant with somebody's child if they do not at least look like they have good genes. Any gene that made a woman attracted to men who did not look strong, would have been eliminated a long time ago.

And animals that have to spend any sort of resource on either bearing a child or raising it will not bang regardless of looks. Differences between one mate and another in the animal kingdom may seem minuscule or unobservable to you, but within that species they would have an acute sense of what makes a good mate.
giga191 is offline  
post #70 of 202 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
I'd rather not spent 9 months pregnant with anybody's child. It's a long f*cking time, particularly to abstain from alcohol, and effective headache remedies.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome