MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   The Lounge (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/)
-   -   So yeah, my girlfriend might be pregnant. (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/63901-so-yeah-my-girlfriend-might-pregnant.html)

Damone 10-13-2009 08:44 PM

So yeah, my girlfriend might be pregnant.
 
So, we might see a little Damone running around.

Some questions: When your wife/fiancee/girlfriend was pregnant, did she show these symptoms: Flicking near the belly button region, headaches and severe lower back pain?

Also, did they take pregnancy tests that came up negative? She said that she went through 3 p-tests before finding out she was pregnant with her first child.

I am excited, but a little nervous, as well.

Discuss.

attention 10-13-2009 09:41 PM

No idea what 'flicking' is... so Im gonna say no.

Headache & severe low back pain.. hell yeah.

She thought she had the flu actually... aches & pains, runny nose, congested...

Nope... when it was (-)ve, she was really (-)ve... finally tests came up (+)ve... mind you, we were trying for a couple years for the first one... and a few months for the second.

You should be scared sh1tless ;)
Nah, jk'n ... nervous as hell cause you've never done this before... but dont worry about it, its all good :D

CornbreadBB 10-13-2009 09:55 PM

Hi Damone! Is this your first time posting?! My advice......girls usually think that anything different is them being pregnant, especially if it's a late period. My advice is to (and this is Cornbread) make sure she's pregnant before you confirm any feelings. I has had so many ladies be like, "oh, I'm more hungry than usual.....oh, my breasts are sore.......oh, I'm off by a day" shit that I wouldn't be concerned about it until you totally know what the deal is.

coldcall420 10-13-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damone (Post 1018555)
So, we might see a little Damone running around.

Some questions: When your wife/fiancee/girlfriend was pregnant, did she show these symptoms: Flicking near the belly button region, headaches and severe lower back pain?

Also, did they take pregnancy tests that came up negative? She said that she went through 3 p-tests before finding out she was pregnant with her first child.

I am excited, but a little nervous, as well.

Discuss.

Dont you guys already have a child?:confused02: I thought?

Toxic 10-13-2009 10:10 PM

ok guys we need to get to work, we need a new name, drivers license social insurance number as well as a one way ticket to mexico and some cash so the D-man to get started, so everybody contribute what you can lets us know what you can help supply.

Curly 10-13-2009 10:32 PM

My girlfriend got pregnant once, my wife was pissed for two months over that. :confused02:

Seriously now, I knocked up a chick once and married her when the pee test came back positive. I should have headed for Mexico like Toxic is suggesting, that was the biggest mistake of my life, and I've made some big mistakes.

Speaking of mistakes, I once had sex with a pig, I would have got away with it but the pig squealed.

:shame01:

Smiley Face 10-13-2009 10:43 PM

I didn't know my girlfriend was pregnant until a month later after I stuck the magic stick in her. (Around February 2008)

Damn, I think I actually might be one of the youngest dads on this site.

Curly 10-13-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by :-) (Post 1018631)
I didn't know my girlfriend was pregnant until a month later after I stuck the magic stick in her. (Around February 2008)

Damn, I think I actually might be one of the youngest dads on this site.

The first time I got a girlfriend pregnant was at 18. Can you beat that?

Smiley Face 10-13-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curly (Post 1018641)
The first time I got a girlfriend pregnant was at 18. Can you beat that?


17. BANG!

Negative1 10-13-2009 11:03 PM

In before someone comically goes lower than 17.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2