MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   The Lounge (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/)
-   -   Baby survives train run over WTF (http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/64040-baby-survives-train-run-over-wtf.html)

MagiK11 10-16-2009 12:59 PM

Baby survives train run over WTF
 


Like how the hell does this happen? That mom must be one of the luckiest mothers on the planet! :thumb02:

PimpSasquatch 10-16-2009 07:20 PM

jesus christ! she is extremely lucky imagine what would've been going through her mind as that happened, what an idiot for standing there and not holding onto the buggy at a train station of all places

ZZtigerZZ81 10-16-2009 10:16 PM

As a person that works in the field (with trains) you would be surprised how many people kill themselves by train on our lines. I wouldn't be surprised to find out she was trying to kill her child. That was crappy video but it looked like she reacted late on purpose. I never really saw her head turn...but I hope to hell that is not the case.

MagiK11 10-17-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 (Post 1020397)
As a person that works in the field (with trains) you would be surprised how many people kill themselves by train on our lines. I wouldn't be surprised to find out she was trying to kill her child. That was crappy video but it looked like she reacted late on purpose. I never really saw her head turn...but I hope to hell that is not the case.

I took a trip in Europe two years ago and our train was delayed because someone jumped in front of it, and I was shocked and a German friend said it happens all the time! Like almost more than a few times a week (but don't quote me on those stats). Crazy to choose to die that way if you ask me.

Biowza 10-17-2009 01:57 AM

WOOOOOO Melbourne!!!!

We breed our babies to last dammit.

ZZtigerZZ81 10-17-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagiK11 (Post 1020475)
I took a trip in Europe two years ago and our train was delayed because someone jumped in front of it, and I was shocked and a German friend said it happens all the time! Like almost more than a few times a week (but don't quote me on those stats). Crazy to choose to die that way if you ask me.

Yeah...actually you can't blame them for choosing that way because it is instant and painless and a loved one will most likely not be the one to find you, but on the other hand...you are bringing other people into your suicide and I have seen many a conductor/engineer that just don't handle that and aren't the same after taking someone's life...even though they couldn't have done anything about it.

WouldLuv2FightU 10-17-2009 03:28 PM

I don't understand how a baby could have survived that but people kill themselves all the time that way :confused:

Biowza 10-18-2009 12:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU (Post 1020688)
I don't understand how a baby could have survived that but people kill themselves all the time that way :confused:

I suspect this happened, where the pram caused like a little cucoon around the lil guy.

Either that or the baby went right under the train and it went over him without hitting him.

FredFish1 10-18-2009 03:44 AM

He'd make a fine spartan.

Judoka 10-18-2009 06:44 AM

This was in Australia, not sure where in Australia though. I believe near Melbourne.

No idea how the baby survived, that's great news that it did though. Obviously especially to the mother.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2