If you had a wad of cash... - Page 7 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 01:11 AM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatterproof View Post
yeah, they come in two scents. Desperation, or Desperation and Cigarettes.
Oh boy. Oh, boy. That was my fix of pure gold for the day.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 01:13 AM
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.
 
shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Big Island, BC.
Posts: 1,431
                     
Ah, another woman happily served. Hah. (joke drum roll? anyone? *crickets*)


shatterproof is offline  
post #63 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 01:15 AM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
I usually smell like a beauteous mix of Walter Mitty Fantasies and Occasional Win.

Srsly, I keep hearing they smell like coconut, that makes me think of accelerator for the tanning beds.

I'd recarpet my entire house. No, that is not a euphemism.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #64 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 06:37 PM
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
 
ZZtigerZZ81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,066
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I usually smell like a beauteous mix of Walter Mitty Fantasies and Occasional Win.

Srsly, I keep hearing they smell like coconut, that makes me think of accelerator for the tanning beds.

I'd recarpet my entire house. No, that is not a euphemism.
I have never smelled one that smells like coconut...they usually just smell fruity and have that sex like scent that is going on after about 10 minutes of foreplay, heavy makeout sessions, oral, and/or intercourse.

You know the scent. The good ones do at least. The ones that smell like other crap can stay away from me.

ZZtigerZZ81 is offline  
post #65 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Clowns will eat me
 
Darkwraith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Cox's Creek, KY
Posts: 3,958
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
I have never smelled one that smells like coconut...they usually just smell fruity and have that sex like scent that is going on after about 10 minutes of foreplay, heavy makeout sessions, oral, and/or intercourse.

You know the scent. The good ones do at least. The ones that smell like other crap can stay away from me.
Damn...since you brought it up, you're right they do smell like that...


Thanks to Toxic for the Awesome Sig!

Even if the whole world is against you, one thing will never let you down. That thing is beer.



Darkwraith is offline  
post #66 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 01:14 AM
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.
 
shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Big Island, BC.
Posts: 1,431
                     
Well, havin' dated my share of peelers i'll let you guys in on a little secret...

they smell like cheap body spray. Floral, fruit, cocconut, etc. They all use it by the case load, covers the smell of smoke and sweat and (at least according to one) supposedly makes them smell like they just came out of a shower. Trick of the trade?

but under all the perfumes and imitation fruit chemicals, sure, the cheap low class ones might smell of stale sex and smokes... but no matter the room the real scent of a stripper remains the scent of desperation.


shatterproof is offline  
post #67 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 01:16 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
joshua7789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,322
                     
"i tell ya what id do if i had a million dollars, two chicks at the same time"
joshua7789 is offline  
post #68 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 03:15 AM
Light Heavyweight
 
name goes here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London England
Posts: 3,300
                     
I bought my dog a chew toy to keep her queit, turns out it was some sort of stretched bull penis - aargh, the smell: Cock, Caaawwwk, ugh. Thats what I imagine whore smells like. (Actually I have been by whore, but I had other things on my mind than sniffing)

name goes here is offline  
post #69 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 08:51 AM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatterproof View Post
Well, havin' dated my share of peelers i'll let you guys in on a little secret...

they smell like cheap body spray. Floral, fruit, cocconut, etc. They all use it by the case load, covers the smell of smoke and sweat and (at least according to one) supposedly makes them smell like they just came out of a shower. Trick of the trade?

but under all the perfumes and imitation fruit chemicals, sure, the cheap low class ones might smell of stale sex and smokes... but no matter the room the real scent of a stripper remains the scent of desperation.
Coconut! I knew it!!

There must be one that smells like Bath & Body Works moonlight path hand soap, b/c once a guy at our house washed his hands with it and came out of the bathroom saying that soap smelled like a clean stripper.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #70 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatterproof View Post
Well, havin' dated my share of peelers i'll let you guys in on a little secret...

they smell like cheap body spray. Floral, fruit, cocconut, etc. They all use it by the case load, covers the smell of smoke and sweat and (at least according to one) supposedly makes them smell like they just came out of a shower. Trick of the trade?

but under all the perfumes and imitation fruit chemicals, sure, the cheap low class ones might smell of stale sex and smokes... but no matter the room the real scent of a stripper remains the scent of desperation.
Meanwhile 5 mins ago some dude just blew his load all over her and sheused that scente wet wipe to clean it off then its on to the next...Strippers....you gotta love em.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Coconut! I knew it!!

There must be one that smells like Bath & Body Works moonlight path hand soap, b/c once a guy at our house washed his hands with it and came out of the bathroom saying that soap smelled like a clean stripper.
Clean stripper = oxymoron

coldcall420 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome