soccer Pansies - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 10-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Light Heavyweight
 
Biowza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,475
Blog Entries: 1
Biowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
Funny how the interest and pay don't back up what you are saying...anyways. To compare the violence of Rugby to anything is just nonsense...only those that have never seen a rugby game will argue that.
When did I say anything about rugby? More to the point, what does pay have to do with how awesome a sport is?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
This is by far the easiest and safest pick of the year in mma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
Nog's only chance is one of his miracle submissions, after taking a beating the entire fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
But its not gay if you watch it with a hot chik.
Biowza is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
 
ZZtigerZZ81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,065
Blog Entries: 3
ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biowza View Post
When did I say anything about rugby? More to the point, what does pay have to do with how awesome a sport is?
You posted a video that is all about rugby.

And you said Rugby is superior to which I used pay as a point that more people disagree with your stance.
__________________
ZZtigerZZ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Light Heavyweight
 
Biowza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,475
Blog Entries: 1
Biowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
You posted a video that is all about rugby.

And you said Rugby is superior to which I used pay as a point that more people disagree with your stance.
UGH

The video had nothing to do with rugby. That was AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL, rugby is a different sport entirely. The title of the video is even "Big bumps of the AFL", AFL = Australian Football League.

Also, by your logic, soccer is superior to all sports because those guys get paid the highest.

Soccer > MMA easily, by your logic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
This is by far the easiest and safest pick of the year in mma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
Nog's only chance is one of his miracle submissions, after taking a beating the entire fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
But its not gay if you watch it with a hot chik.
Biowza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
 
ZZtigerZZ81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,065
Blog Entries: 3
ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biowza View Post
UGH

The video had nothing to do with rugby. That was AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL, rugby is a different sport entirely. The title of the video is even "Big bumps of the AFL", AFL = Australian Football League.

Also, by your logic, soccer is superior to all sports because those guys get paid the highest.

Soccer > MMA easily, by your logic.
Yes...and by yours...AFL is...so I guess we are both flawed. Sorry I didn't read the rules and/or description of the video you posted...it was a video about hits involving guys kicking and catching a ball that is shaped the same as a rugby ball.

besides that...the hiots are pretty much the same...I wasn't talking about the scoring and field differences as those have little to do with the physicality of the game and if you talk to a rugby fan...they will say their sport is tougher or more violent and vice versa with a AFL fan.
__________________
ZZtigerZZ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
MMA Patriot
 
americanfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: louisville ky
Posts: 4,000
americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
yha rugby guys are on a whole differing level athletically than any other sport. american football has allot more to do with strategy but the rugby guys are tuffer than anyone.
__________________
"The fat man flies at midnight"
americanfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:57 AM   #16 (permalink)
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,167
Blog Entries: 14
swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Jesus Christ. This shit again.
__________________

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
Light Heavyweight
 
Biowza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,475
Blog Entries: 1
Biowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
Yes...and by yours...AFL is...so I guess we are both flawed. Sorry I didn't read the rules and/or description of the video you posted...it was a video about hits involving guys kicking and catching a ball that is shaped the same as a rugby ball.
Um, no how is using my logic saying that soccer = the best sport in the world. You're the one saying that salary = indicator of a good sport. I said no such thing.

If you'd ever seen rugby, at first glace it is obvious that my video was not of that. You can't pass the ball forward in ruby, there were way too many people on the field and the lines weren't organised at all. Confusing Aussie rules with rugby is like confusing American football with Croquet.

Quote:
besides that...the hiots are pretty much the same...I wasn't talking about the scoring and field differences as those have little to do with the physicality of the game and if you talk to a rugby fan...they will say their sport is tougher or more violent and vice versa with a AFL fan.
Which hits are the same? AFL and rugby or AFL and NFL? American football hits instantly lose man-points due to their mattress they wear on their body. Rugby and Aussie rules do the same hits with no padding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
yha rugby guys are on a whole differing level athletically than any other sport. american football has allot more to do with strategy but the rugby guys are tuffer than anyone.
I wouldn't really go that far, but rugby dudes are tough. To me, it just doesn't strike me as a very skillful game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
This is by far the easiest and safest pick of the year in mma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
Nog's only chance is one of his miracle submissions, after taking a beating the entire fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
But its not gay if you watch it with a hot chik.
Biowza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
 
ZZtigerZZ81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,065
Blog Entries: 3
ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biowza View Post
Um, no how is using my logic saying that soccer = the best sport in the world. You're the one saying that salary = indicator of a good sport. I said no such thing.

If you'd ever seen rugby, at first glace it is obvious that my video was not of that. You can't pass the ball forward in ruby, there were way too many people on the field and the lines weren't organised at all. Confusing Aussie rules with rugby is like confusing American football with Croquet.


Which hits are the same? AFL and rugby or AFL and NFL? American football hits instantly lose man-points due to their mattress they wear on their body. Rugby and Aussie rules do the same hits with no padding.


I wouldn't really go that far, but rugby dudes are tough. To me, it just doesn't strike me as a very skillful game.
You really need to go back and read the stuff I wrote...I said salary indicated interest not that it was best. I also said you said AFL was the best sport not soccer.

For a guy that is good at arguing...you sure do suck at arguing. I am done with the conversation though.
__________________
ZZtigerZZ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:16 AM   #19 (permalink)
Super Heavyweight
 
Judoka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,379
Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biowza View Post
Easily, but as a pre-requisite, you have to have a penis.

AFL has some HUGE hits. I watch it but not a big fan of the sport, they seem big about it in Victoria though.

We got Rugby League in Australia too,



__________________

Judoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:20 AM   #20 (permalink)
Light Heavyweight
 
Biowza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,475
Blog Entries: 1
Biowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A Baller
mmhmmm
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
This is by far the easiest and safest pick of the year in mma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
Nog's only chance is one of his miracle submissions, after taking a beating the entire fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
But its not gay if you watch it with a hot chik.
Biowza is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios