Maine gives the finger to gay community - Page 13 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #121 (permalink)
Banned
 
Shogun_Is_Champ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 689
Shogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69 View Post
This is my main point about using one of two options. Either make marriage universal for everyone, or remove the word marriage from the gov't and make everyone's "marriage" a civil union. That way, the people that argue that a civil union for gays is ok but marriage is not will be placated, the gays will not feel discriminated against because nobody is married by the gov't, and everyone will get all the benefits afforded to them by the state for said union.

The whole argument against gay marriage is a joke IMO... however, I'm a pragmatist and I understand that you can't remove bigotry from the world.
They are discriminated from because it isn't normal, just like beastiality and pedophiles are treated different. I gaurantee you guys that whenever you see a pedophile you feel disgusted. Should we allow that too? Most people choose homosexuality because of a lack of a father figure, look at the correlation of African-Americans without fathers, and the highest percentage of gays being black as well. It's not normal, whatever you want to
believe, YOU ARE NOT BORN GAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suvaco View Post

The only person I got angry at was S_I_C, and that was because his post was horrible.
How was my post horrible? Just because I don't agree with your view? All I said is that not everyone wants to see dudes kissing, you can go ahead and keep believing that everyone does, face the fact that the people that do are a minority.

Last edited by Shogun_Is_Champ : 11-09-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Shogun_Is_Champ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #122 (permalink)
mosquito weight
 
RushFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,148
RushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun_Is_Champ View Post
Good argument, I don't like gays because I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm gay? Get over the fact that not everyone buys into your liberal bullshit, trying to make us look like bigots and intolerant people, I've seen you and Biowaza and Wawawaeea bash religon and conservative views many times, and suddenly you guys are the all-understanding supportive guys? If anything the people who want gays to get married and be treated as "normal" are the ones in the closet. And don't come back with that shit that being gay is normal.
Being intolerant of intolerance is intolerant?
My head hurts.
RushFan is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 11:00 PM   #123 (permalink)
Banned
 
Shogun_Is_Champ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 689
Shogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushFan View Post
Being intolerant of intolerance is intolerant?
My head hurts.
Wtf are you talking about? All I'm saying is you can't call someone a bigot for disagreeing with your view. That's like saying anyone against abortion is a murderer who loves slaughtering babies.
Shogun_Is_Champ is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 11:14 PM   #124 (permalink)
Das ‹bermensch
 
wukkadb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,633
wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun_Is_Champ View Post
Wtf are you talking about? All I'm saying is you can't call someone a bigot for disagreeing with your view. That's like saying anyone against abortion is a murderer who loves slaughtering babies.
Whatever you say bigot.
__________________



What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 11:17 PM   #125 (permalink)
mosquito weight
 
RushFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,148
RushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level nowRushFan is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun_Is_Champ View Post
Wtf are you talking about? All I'm saying is you can't call someone a bigot for disagreeing with your view. That's like saying anyone against abortion is a murderer who loves slaughtering babies.
I thought that everyone here agreed that gay people should be free to live their lives and love who they want ie; Live and let live. They should not be persecuted and compared to child molesters and perverts.
You should really tone down the hate and bizarre accusations and you might find your opinions get more respect.
RushFan is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 11:34 PM   #126 (permalink)
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun_Is_Champ View Post
Wtf are you talking about? All I'm saying is you can't call someone a bigot for disagreeing with your view. That's like saying anyone against abortion is a murderer who loves slaughtering babies.

You need to chill, now!! With your language and the way you are addressing other members and using slurs....

Post like an adult and keep things civil...yes this means you and the rest of the thread......



REST of Thread

All you all stop with the name calling, either post civil or bounce from the thread....
coldcall420 is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 11:44 PM   #127 (permalink)

 
Toxic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Posts: 21,361
Toxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is Untouchable
This thread has ran its course and is turning ugly fast.
__________________



"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page



Toxic is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios